[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which candidate would be worse for gun owners?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Which candidate would be worse for gun owners?
>>
Hillary.
>>
>>30672321
Hillary, only because I know what she'd do.
Trump is more or less unpredictable.
>>
>>30672321
How is this even a fucking debatable question?
>>
File: img20160316_120533.jpg (2 MB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
img20160316_120533.jpg
2 MB, 1494x2656
>>30672321
Know of no one voting hillary, where's her support?
>>
>>30672321
Yes
>>
This thread is shit. I'm only responding because it will drain money from whoever is paying you.
>>
>>30672321
not /k/
hillary is the devil
and shillbots incomming

congratulations op you managed to be a turbofaggot
>>
>>30672321
Hillary.
>>
>>30672355
Middle aged women, blacks, libcucks who think trump is a fascist even though clinton is literally a fascist
>>
>>30672321
Hilary. She's out for blood on this. Trump might cut a deal involving universal background checks or the no fly list to get the dems off his back, but I don't think he's opposed to the second amendment at a gut level.
>>
Trump: nation driven to collapse, can't afford funs
Hilary: america strong again, can't have funs

there's no victory to be had
>>
>>30672321
How is this even a question?

Hillary wants to overturn DC v. Heller and Chicago v. Mcdonald. She wants to ban 'salt guns and she wants the Supreme Court to come around and say that we do not have individual rights to firearm ownership.

Trump wants nationwide constitutional carry.

Now let's assume for a second that the never Trump faggots are right and that Trump is a secret liberal in disguise who won't help us with gun rights and will actually betray us. We KNOW that Hillary will FOR CERTAIN fuck us here. If we listen to the Trump conspiracy theorists, we have conflicting accounts and thus we have a mixed chance of getting either fucked, or at least an attempt at expanded rights.

Meaning that even worst case scenario, there is no different between Hillary and Trump, and in literally every other scenario Trump is better than Clinton.

So the easy answer is that Trump>Clinton on gun rights.
>>
>>30672421
>Trump: nation driven to collapse
>Hilary: america strong again

This is next level delusion...
>>
File: 1449014398932.gif (113 KB, 190x218) Image search: [Google]
1449014398932.gif
113 KB, 190x218
>>30672321
OP.
>>
>>30672355
in commiefornia and jew york, and a lot of texas is butthurt that cruz lost, so unfortunately trump will lose to hillary and we're all fucked
>>
>>30672459
But it's true. Hillary backs the American industry and banks, she won't make life better for most people maybe, but she will get done what the big powers want done. That's all the backing she has, and all that she needs.

Trump is an incompetent with no plan, no skills, nothing. He's the Berlusconi of US. He'll just make himself richer, America the clown of the world, and then he'll fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 599x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 599x283
I really, really want Hillary to have a nervous breakdown live on tv where she just starts screaming and losing her shit about how she DESERVES the presidency, how the people are are all mindless idiots, how Trump is a moron, etc, etc.
By the Kube it would be glorious to watch.
>>
>>30672355
Non-white people
>>
>>30672355

women, minorities, and people with college educations

all few and far between on this board
>>
>>30672535
Hillary is a corrupt, incompetent with malicious plans, who just wants to make herself richer.

kill yourself shill
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/81664313
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.