[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking about the shit-tier anti-gun states, and I came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: download (4).jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10 KB, 275x183
I was thinking about the shit-tier anti-gun states, and I came to this weird realization. Commiefornia, Jew York, Massachusetts, and DC are all bordered by ocean. Then I realized, hey, this 'rule' seems to apply to countries as well. The UK, Australia, and Japan are all very anti-gun and they're all surrounded by ocean water. Hawaii, which is also a rabidly anti-gun state, is also an island.

There's something going on /k/ommandos, I just know it. The more I think about it the more bizarre I feel. Even Chicago is bordered by a giant, ocean-like lake.
>>
>>30669725
Counter example though.

The entire South.
>>
>>30669725
You're an idiot. Plenty of southern states also border oceans and aren't shit.

There is a pretty strong correlation between population density in and gun laws though it seems.
>>
File: XCOM_TERROR.jpg (19 KB, 288x336) Image search: [Google]
XCOM_TERROR.jpg
19 KB, 288x336
>>30669725
ayyylium mind control.
>>
>>30669725
When a large part of your society are sailors and whores, or descended from sailors and whores, you tend to have a more authoritarian government to rein in their shenanigans.
>>
>>30669725
DC isn't bordered by ocean. It's bordered by the Potomac River.
>>
OP is connecting the issue, but he is not connecting the broader idea.
The game is to impose gun control on all population centers, which just happen to normally be by the coast.
>Nearly half of the population lives within 100mi of the nearest coast.
>>
>>30669737
Hmm, you're right, but the water is typically warmer down there. Maybe whatever is exerting this influence prefers colder waters?
>>
Liberals like to live near water. Nobody knows why, but there is a correlation.
>>
File: image.gif (129 KB, 695x447) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
129 KB, 695x447
Look at this map. Blue is clustered around lakes, rivers, and oceans.
Blue=Dem
Red=Repub
>>
>>30669725
Your partially right. Places near large waterways and oceans tend to be a little more open minded than say, being deep inland and isolated. Mostly due to flows of people and ideas. That's why the most backward societies are those that are isolated, hyper religious, and hesitant to change anything. Examples would be Appalachian hillbillies, remote Pakistani and afghan villages, and Brazilian hellholes
>>
>>30670117
Thats because that's where urban areas are. People in cities tend to be blue more often than not.
>>
Major ports -> concentrated money -> cities -> liberals
>>
>>30670123
Here's your (you)
Now get out
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=p721AiUbbDg
>>
People build cities on water, dumbass.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.