[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So uh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
When do you decide to open fire on the crowd or to drop your weapons/surrender?

Co
>>
File: turkishpistolsshotguns.png (166 KB, 1037x793) Image search: [Google]
turkishpistolsshotguns.png
166 KB, 1037x793
>>30669385

Turkish Infantry Pistols and Shotguns
>>
File: turkishsubgunsandrifles.png (169 KB, 1369x723) Image search: [Google]
turkishsubgunsandrifles.png
169 KB, 1369x723
>>30669385

Sub machineguns and rifles 1/2
>>
File: turkishsubgunsandrifles2.png (289 KB, 1335x781) Image search: [Google]
turkishsubgunsandrifles2.png
289 KB, 1335x781
>>30669385

2/2
>>
File: turkishdmrrifles.png (291 KB, 1073x875) Image search: [Google]
turkishdmrrifles.png
291 KB, 1073x875
>>30669385

Designated Marksmen
>>
File: machineguns.png (212 KB, 1281x661) Image search: [Google]
machineguns.png
212 KB, 1281x661
>>30669385

Machine guns
>>
If you fire into the crowd they'll likely disperse, but your comrades will either stop you or join you; either way you're going to have to get out of the country, captured=tortured,jailed, or/and killed
If I was in a tank I'd close the hatches and take down as many protestors as possible then an hero
>>
>>30669385
The soldiers did the right thing to stand down. At least for low ranking footsloggers, they might get a reprimand, paycuts, demotion (or promotion being withheld) or a couple months at military prison at most before they can return to their unit.

Also, I don't think an average infantry would have the guts (or stomach) to shoot civilians.
>>
>>30669499
Yep. Surrendering to an angry mob is never a good idea-they'll probably torture and kill you. Shooting them is better, leaving the last round for yourself. In a tank you have the coax. Secure the hatches and blast away until they disperse or there's no one left to disperse.
>>
File: fictionvsreality.png (3 MB, 3356x896) Image search: [Google]
fictionvsreality.png
3 MB, 3356x896
>>30669510
>>
>>30669550

Ha!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.