[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glock 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 20160718_084553.jpg (2 MB, 4032x2268) Image search: [Google]
20160718_084553.jpg
2 MB, 4032x2268
I bought one last friday.
What upgrades and goodies should I get for it?
I live in an open carry state and have my ccw.
>>
Ammo and range time
>>
>>30667316

sights
>>
>>30667316
Night sights, a light is optional. Spend the rest on a good holster, a few mags, and ammo to train with.
>>
>>30667316
Undercut trigger guard, take off most of finger nubs, stipple grip
Trijicon night sights, I have HD front post and its great
Stainless guiderod
Polish up trigger bits
>>
>>30667448
>stainless guiderod
no

>polish trigger
no
>>
First post best post. Purchase crap tons of ammo and range time, it's a glock. Perfection is their Creed. If you want to spend money on night sights spend that money on a good weapon light. But the rest needs to go to ammo and practice.
>>
>>30667458
Why no Polish trigger? Are you racist?

For the upgrades I recommend metal sights, a good holster with, a belt, two extra mags and ammo pouches.
>>
>>30667498
because it either does nothing or too much
>>
>>30667321
This. I own four, basically stock with no upgrades. Unless you're some kind of competitive shooter, you're good right outta the box. Night sights are useful as is a light depending on your needs.
>>
>>30667498
Because the polish don't make very good triggers.

Now a polish sausage, like they serve it up on Maxwell Street, that's a whole different story.
>>
>>30667498
Not to mention this is something that will happen naturally as you shoot the gun.It is a little ridiculous to spend money on it when you could be paying for it by practicing.
>>
>>30667377
>>30667401
>>30667448

Any good recommendations for sights?
I put about 300 rounds through it Saturday. The ball and cup sight is not my favorite.
I've also seen quite a few holsters and couldn't guess which would be best for CC. I'm 6'0 160 lbs so summer time printing may be an issue, but winter won't be.
>>
>>30667845
I've owned six g19's and these days leave them mostly stock besides upgrading the sights to a prominent front night sight and blacked out rear like ameriglo hackathorns. If it's an HD gun get a light. I carry mine aiwb with a g code Incog since I can carry my g17/19/26 depending on the weather and my fitness level.
>>
>>30667845
Trijicon makes excellent night sights
>>
>>30667945
Not that Anon but will an Incog fit my 26 if I get sick of carrying my 19?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.