[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pistol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
ITT: Things that make you grip your pistol at night. Creepy etc.

I just got done watching most of those "dark5" youtube "creepy" videos.

What creeps you out bros, and what do you grab when you hear the bump in the night?

Everything from bats, to knives, to handguns, I want to know what you keep near-by. Pic related, my only two loaded firearms, I have a few hunting long guns in the safe.

Post your small arms here, I like to see them.

>Mine are a .380 S&w made Walther, and a .32 long S&w 6 shot snubbie. Also, post your favorite creepy road or creepy pasta or whatever. Again, whatever sends hair up your spine at night.

Mine is the "Lizard Man". I live in rural south US.
>>
>>30664840
A lot of dark5s stuff is click bait tier. If you find yourself thinking about it too much just look up the actual incidents and it's usually a lot more tame than dark5 describes it
>>
>>30664840
Oh hello ATF !
This time you actually put some effort on your profiling post, nice.
>>
>>30664840
I've only expirenced one 'paranormal' event, but that's never bothered me
But it's the Ayys that frighten me
I've never encountered them, it's just an irrational fear
But I sleep with my Schbolo and glock knife, steel and faith is a good repelent against all manners of beast that hide in the shadows
>>
>>30664840

Sometimes at night I think about how lonely and miserable my life is and how even if I had a satisfying job or significant relationships I would never be able to find meaning in a short and pointless life and I'm condemned to die sad and alone, having used up what little chance at life I had been given and having done even less with it. That scares me more than anything, and I cling to my guns hoping to derive some comfort or strength from them, but ultimately they're just pieces of wood and steel, wood and steel.
>>
>>30664866
yeah most of it is pretty vague, when they shamelessly leave out info that I've lalready read about it makes me scoff, But now and then I click a link video that creeps me out good, and I'm just wondering what /k/ has near by. Their handguns or pump actions. I like to know what the guys have. I was lucky, I inhereted my firearms. What was your first choice for a pistol? That kind of thing.
>>
>>30664840
I live in my libtard family's house and they hate freedom, so nofunz. But I do keep a baseball bat. Solid hunk of aluminum, pretty weighty for what it is. 10/10 could bash Jamal's head in if he tried to take off with my XBox.
>>
File: home-invasion.jpg (68 KB, 750x485) Image search: [Google]
home-invasion.jpg
68 KB, 750x485
>>30664840
>ITT: Things that make you grip your pistol at night. Creepy etc.
>>
>>30664996
A gun won't help against SHC, Anon.
>>
File: you feel it too, don't you.jpg (19 KB, 331x225) Image search: [Google]
you feel it too, don't you.jpg
19 KB, 331x225
>>30664914
>I've only expirenced one 'paranormal' event, but that's never bothered me
come on, you can't say just something like that and then not tell us the story

>But it's the Ayys that frighten me
>I've never encountered them, it's just an irrational fear
a lot of people on here seem to be afraid of the Greys in particular. They used to terrify me when I was a wee lad, and even now pictures of them still make me feel uneasy.

>>30664924
dang anon, I didn't ask for these feels
>>
>>30666137
Greys are super fucking creepy. Thankfully they're really frail according to most people even a tiny handgun should be able to handle those shitheads. I don't believe in lizardmen in the slightest but those things would be pretty horrifying if they were real.

Dark areas are pretty spooky if you get a reason to anticipate something.
>>
Dogs can be pretty scary too

[spoiler]Inb4atfpolice[/spoiler]
>>
>>30664996
Hey man, it ain't cool going around and posting pics of my bedroom.
>>
Dogman encounters radio
>>
File: 1465532993203s.jpg (10 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1465532993203s.jpg
10 KB, 224x224
>>30666176
I'm no /x/phile but I actually had a horrible dream about the Lizards,it felt so real it terrified me. I'll post if anyone is interested.
>>
>>30664840
i do it too because its so easy to pocket carry but if youre in your own proprty while watching scary stuff why not something larger op?
>>
>>30664840
My appartment has been robbed one day, one of the few days I wasn't in it.
Luckily I still had most of my valuable stuff at my parents, but they still took a lot.

What creeps me is that the main door and window were found opened, but not closed.
I'm 99% sure I closed them, I was already paranoid before.
But now every creeking in the wood, every slamming of the door or every noise near the window makes me jump knife in hand.

Sinced I changed every lock, keep the shutters 3/4 closed at all time, but every now and then I will still get up to check it's still closed.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.