[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I just fuck up /k/? I just bought a used aimpoint comp m4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: usedaimpoinm4.jpg (23 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
usedaimpoinm4.jpg
23 KB, 300x169
Did I just fuck up /k/?

I just bought a used aimpoint comp m4 on ebay for $385. pic related

I was going to buy a cheap chinese optic for my ar but reading up on here and other forums convinced me otherwise... Worst case I am going to try to sell it for $450 on armslist and get new aimpoint pro.
>>
>>30663570
Dude, it's a solid RDS. Short of it not working, how could you have fucked up?
>>
>>30663570
pretty good deal, good job
>>
>>30663589

this
>>
>>30663589
I'm really new to higher end optics and now I am thinking about all the ammo I could have bought...
>>
>>30663629

385 is a very good price. You didn't fuck up if the thing is functional. You won't regret it, a good red dot sight simplifies the shooting process.
>>
>>30663589
Also it is pretty scratched up. If I do try to resell it on armslist is it ok to add a layer of black spraypaint?

I personally like the battle hardened look but it may scare away potential buyers and people might not go for my asking price.
>>
>>30663629
Ok, so buy some POS Chinese knockoff, fry it with all the ammo you bought (like a $200 difference between a shit Chinese knockoff and what you paid), then cry over the fact you sold one of the best RDS available?

>>30663665
>Also it is pretty scratched up. If I do try to resell it on armslist is it ok to add a layer of black spraypaint?
Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>30663593
>>30663629
>>30663661

Thanks for the reassurance guys. I will sleep a whole lot better tonight.
>>
>>30663681
I was thinking to resell it for more to use the profits for a new aimpoint pro.

Totally agree with you I am done with cheap optics.
>>
>>30663665

Uh, okay... why would you intend to deceive a potential buyer? Why would you even sell it in the first place?
>>
I like iron sights better

at work they make me use an ACOG and that's actually not bad
>>
>>30663705

Aimpoints in general have very long lives. Selling it would not make any sense if it's working.
>>
>>30663705
Why would you downgrade from a CompM4 to a PRO?
>>
>>30663767

This as well. The Aimpoint PRO is the economy version of the CompM4.

>t. Aimpoint PRO owner
>>
You didn't buy an eokek or some chinkshit pos, you did fine m8
>>
>>30663767
>>30663731

I was worried about buying a used aimpoint because of warranty/servicing and had the mindset to sell in order to buy something new.

But with all your feedback I will be sticking with the compm4.

Thanks.
>>
>>30663665
>Also it is pretty scratched up
You mean it has personality? Unless it's beat to fuck I wouldn't worry. Unless you bought it to look operator in Gear Queer threads in which case fuck off and die.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.