[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buy or wait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 750x1334
What's up /k/ I have a dilemma. I just got paid and I can finally afford my first gun. However. I still need to pay off my credit card, which I won't even be able to do anyways if I don't buy the gun. Should I just buy one and pay off my card later or should I clear myself of all debts before I buy?
>>
File: slipmedabeef.png (406 KB, 885x523) Image search: [Google]
slipmedabeef.png
406 KB, 885x523
>buy gun
>get dark clothes
>go out at night
>find rich people
>???
>profit

And the day you get shot by the cops your friends will riot cuz you're a fucking nigger and thats what you do....
>>
>>30659537
>credit card debts
What are you, a woman?
>>
File: 1425163038768.png (792 KB, 800x603) Image search: [Google]
1425163038768.png
792 KB, 800x603
pay debts

PAY DEBTS
>>
>>30659537

> paying interest

Good goy
>>
>>30660275
Nah it's a zero interest card for the first year I just got fucked because shit happened and I needed to help my family out
>>30660029
I'm middle eastern white tho pic in the op is me
>>
>>30660128
When you become an adult with responsibilities you tend to hve to take on debt
>>
File: 1468183643613.png (77 KB, 1362x644) Image search: [Google]
1468183643613.png
77 KB, 1362x644
>>30661127
>white
>middle eastern
>I M P L Y I N G
>>
>>30661236
On the us census I'm required to put white so
>>
>>30661127
>middle eastern white
For the record white = ethnic and/or racial background. Not how tan you are.
>>
Are you retarded. You dont get luxury purchases with credit card debt
>>
>>30661127
>pic in the op is me

You shouldn't be allowed to own guns if you're that much of a normie piece of trash
>>
>>30662194
Better a Normie than a crazy docked up person and I'm barely notmal
>>
>>30661433
I know but with all the shit going on j feel like I should secure one because credit is probably not going to mean shit
>>
Pay that debt off! A debtor is just a slave by another name.

You could put aside some money every paycheck while paying off the debt. That way you get the debt down and can afford the gun in a few months.
>>
Depends on how bad the debt is, I guess. If it's a small percentage, and you won't go into that much more debt to get it, sure. If you're maxing out your card, just ask yourself how important it is, I guess. I doubt Obama is gonna pass or push for draconian gun laws in the next two weeks.

(Says the increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this presidency).

Or, you could ask if you can get it on Layaway. you might pay a fee, but then you'll still have cash to last you until your next pay day.
>>
>>30663592
The total debt is 880. Then I have a 258.43 car payment then I have a 130 insurance. I only have 500 and get paid next Thursday
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.