[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a vz61 a good ccw?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: images (7).jpg (7 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
7 KB, 274x184
Is a vz61 a good ccw?
>>
>>30659483
two of them worked well enough in Goldeneye
>Its Klobberin time!
>>
>>30659483
The semiauto ones have a reputation for being a little bit finnicky. Don't get me wrong, I think they're neat looking as shit, but there's a lot of downsides to a huge oddly shaped .32.
>>
>>30659483
actually I carried mine once.
>>
File: VZ61.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
VZ61.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
>>30659483
not really, most holsters force you to carry them unloaded. Case in point, the OP pic. If you look closely, you'll see that the gun isn't even seated in the holster due to the protruding magazine.

Don't get me wrong, they're great little guns. However, they're far from ideal CCWs.
>>
>>30659483
>bulky
>oddly shaped
>.32
You can carry it, but there are better options.
>>
File: 7055316d76.jpg (899 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
7055316d76.jpg
899 KB, 1366x768
God I wish the ATF would approve my form 1.

>sbr soon fellow klobbers
>>
Nope, a real FA one can be handy where you need to put multiple bullets into a target in tight quarters with low recoil, the tiny wire stock is better suited to being placed against the chin than the shoulder unless you're a dwarf but that also lends well to gripping the thing with a CAR-type stance which is good for tight quarters.

A semi-auto is just a chunky, underpowered pistol with crappy sites and no ergonomics. Much akin to SA MAC clones and the like. Anything it could do a Glock or Sig could do better.
>>
>>30660683
SBR-ing a Skorpion barely improves it but I still want to do it because muh aesthetics

>Comic Sans
nice
>>
>>30660732
>Comic Sans
>nice
No regerts

>muh aesthetics
Only reason I'm going it desu

Anyways, it's stupid fun to shoot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLdfTcF4lBQ
>>
>>30659539
>finicky
You just need to not use HPs or flat nosed fmj like Winchester.
S&B works 100%. Use regular shaped fmj like that.
>>
File: 20160514_163544.jpg (286 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
20160514_163544.jpg
286 KB, 1366x768
Surprisingly comfortable
>>
Thinking of buying one should i get it in .32 for classical aesthetics ior 9x18? I have a lot of .32 stockpiled already
>>
>>30660683
Kloob. Yes
>>
>>30662602
Either way they are bult on different receivers, I'd get a .32 for muh 'stism but if I was shooting it a bunch and didn't have a press I'd get the x18 for the cheaper ammo.
>>
>>30660683
pardon my ignorance, is the SBR just for the stock, or is there anything else involved.

Always loved the vZ 61, btu I live in Mass and cant get one :(
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.