[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the Hypergat trigger system
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 682_hypergatad2.jpg (72 KB, 682x511) Image search: [Google]
682_hypergatad2.jpg
72 KB, 682x511
I am curious if anyone here as any experience with these trigger systems or if they knew of a great one that was relatively universal. I know that these typically seem like gimmicks, but after firing my ex military friends m4(in full auto) and his AR15 with a slidefire, I bought one, and am very happy with it. I guess the main question is, does anyone know of an assisted trigger system that works, and what do they think of/or know about the hypergat. Also a general explanation of how they work would be great, ive seen different models, some people using strings, cranks, a bunch of different locks. Thanks.
>>
>>30659430

It's fine if you want a gatling gun AR.
>>
>>30659430
>>30661388

see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx4aKs0x1j4
>>
>>30661401
If that is merely a motor actuating the trigger continually as long as you hold down some sort of button, thats illegal as hell.
>>
>>30661524
yeah seriously, thats what it looked like to me, and 100% illegal..........
>>
>>30661524
>>30661548
If it were illegal, they wouldn't be able to be sold.

Stay cucked.
>>
its suppose to be a crank like a ol fashioned gat gun these guys just stuck a motor on it thats illegal as hell
>>
>>30661555
The BATF giveth and taketh away, anon. These are the assholes who ruled that a shoestring was a tax stamp item. If this kind of shit catches their attention they will skullstomp hypergat.
>>
>>30661626
And?
>>
this looks more like the ATF please come over and shoot my dog trigger system.
>>
>>30661646
Meaning that nobody can really say if it's legal or not until the mouthbreathers at the ATF issue a ruling letter. I don't care if you want one but the statement in >>30661555 is not strictly true, just ask Bill Akins.
>>
>>30661720
Actually, even after the fuckers at the ATF issue a ruling letter, it still might not be legal, because they can rescind that shit if they feel like.
>>
It's still one shot per trigger pull, isn't it? There's nothing that says you have to physically pull the trigger with your own finger, is there?
>>
>>30661720
So buy now, before they make up their minds and you can't buy them legally anymore. Who has to know, once all is said and done?
>>
>>30661884
More like
>Buy now, have your shit made retroactively illegal to use
>>
>>30661808
If you have a mechanism that actuates the trigger, the "controller" for that mechanism is seen to be the trigger in the eyes of the ATF.

So you're holding down the button and getting more than one shot per press.
>>
>>30661903
If you ever encounter a situation that warrants its use, do you really think you're going to be all that concerned about whether or not it's legal?
>>
>>30661720
Moot point. The crank type systems are only legal if they are manually powered, using a motor where a button is held and the motor turns the crank has already been ruled illegal, full stop.
A crank gatling is good, but a motor drive one is no go. Even the drill powered saiga gatling, the drill made it an MG, so no go for the average person.
>>
>>30661926
Okay so hypothetically, what if you had a prosthetic trigger finger that could move that fast? Would that be illegal or not? If not, what about one that doesn't replace your own finger, it just attaches to your hand and is controlled by a mental link the way actuated prosthetics are? Or an electric trigger device that you just plug into your nerves and fires directly through willing it so?
>>
>>30661958
Honestly I would not feel undergunned with a semi auto AR. I'm not seeing the massive tactical advantage here.
>>
>>30661958
If you're not concerned about legality of the system, then this entire thing is superfluous. There are better solutions.

>>30661965
If the ATF doesn't like something they can and have used their power to simply ban things before. There isn't much "wiggle" room when they're basically making it up as they go along.

So.. technically "legal"? But probably not.
>>
>>30661958
that's what I think about half of these things. get it while it's legal, because no institution will be around to care what you're using when SHTF
>>
>>30662066
Aquire the skills to make a certain small piece of metal that isn't an unreliable piece of shit attached procariously to your trigger guard instead.
>>
>>30662022
>There are better solutions
Are there cheaper solutions?
>>
>>30661965
just hook up your index flexor to a muscle stim device and you'll be obeying 'one trigger pull - one boolet' ATF bullshit
>>
>>30662146
Other than irreversibly altering the sear, I mean. Obviously that would be cheaper, but I wouldn't call it "better".
>>
>>30662100
well that's why I said half of these things, not this particular thing.
>>
>>30662146
Than $50?

Well, unless you and your dad are in fact both women with no tools, probably not.
>>
>>30662173
I live in a shitty apartment and took choir instead of metal shop because I was a faggot liberal pansy in my youth. Work with me here.
>>
Look at the difference with the rof of the motor and the guns after the first clip

Looks like they just pasted a few vids of real full auto guns to snake oil their product
>>
File: 1460465097253.gif (136 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1460465097253.gif
136 KB, 480x480
>>30662269
The first thing I thought was "honeypot"
>>
>>30661965

whats the controller for the prosthetic finger? a button or trigger? how many shots would you get if you pulled the controller trigger ten times? 11 shots? then its illegal i figure
>>
Look, someone's gotta say it: WHY?
You don't need it, it will provide you no tactical advantage, and like slidefire stocks it may be a fun novelty but not much else, and nothing I'd attach to my gun. It stands to actually inhibit your ability to use your firearm well.
I honestly don't think I'd buy one for 1/4 the price even if the ATF ruled that it was fine.
>>
>>30662269
>>30662296
Quick googling found this:
>There are 3 methods of operation for this rapid fire trigger system. Mechanically trigger pull adjusted, Gun action powered, and Outwardly assisted.

I don't like their website, and I'm leery of buying anything gun related from people who can't spell "multiplier" correctly, but on the other hand, you two are likely the same person only upside down.
>>
>>30662368
The last two just sound illegal if it specifically states its not bumpfiring, the first I don't even understand.
>>
>>30661962
what if you use a crank to drive a motor?
>>
File: 1426281728925.gif (875 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1426281728925.gif
875 KB, 250x231
>>30662406
A crank to drive a motor that drives a trigger?

Pretty sure thats just a more complicated crank
>>
>>30662066
>get it while it's legal

that's not how it works. just because the atf hasn't written an opinion about it doesn't make it legal.
>>
>>30662629
It can determine if you can purchase it legally.
They can't take your stuff; they can only stop you from buying more.... That reminds me, are those short barrel aks still legally pistols, or do you have to jump through short rifle hoops to buy one?
>>
File: doggo.png (51 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
doggo.png
51 KB, 262x200
>>30662865
They CAN take your stuff, and give you a nice felony while they are doing it.

This is dumb. If you are gonna break the law, do it right (auto-sear).
>>
>>30662865
>They can't take your stuff; they can only stop you from buying more

Holy shit you must be like 13.

Google "atkinson accelerator".
>>
File: Door-gtfo.jpg (57 KB, 800x505) Image search: [Google]
Door-gtfo.jpg
57 KB, 800x505
>>30662325
>Look, someone's gotta say it: WHY?
>You don't need it

>muh Bill of Needs
gtfo cuck
>>
Well thankyou all for your opinions on this matter. I honestly want one because I do not think I will physically be able to find the full auto sear for the firearm I want to put it on. I want to set up a CQC vector(in 45) or HK UMP. I just cant tell from the video what actually makes the trigger work. I seen the crank, then I also seen what appears to be motorized. I know they have the Echo trigger coming out for the AR 15 which is 2 round burst, but not really doable on any SMG styled guns.
>>
>>30661524
I think it assists in resetting the trigger but doesn't pull it.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.