[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought one brand new (1/3 cowitness) for 425. Good deal or am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Trijicon-MRO-2200006-2.jpg (36 KB, 575x377) Image search: [Google]
Trijicon-MRO-2200006-2.jpg
36 KB, 575x377
Bought one brand new (1/3 cowitness) for 425.

Good deal or am i a dumbass little BITCH?
>>
That's a good deal. It's a fine red dot optic, on par with anything else on the market.
>>
>>30659029
Where'd you get it?

I'm debating between the MRO and the Aimpoint PRO.
>>
>>30659029
Sir bitch ass to you
>>
>>30659029
Where did you buy it and is the little nut thing on your objective lens crooked?
>>
>>30661226
why not the mro and h-1 or h-2?
>>
>>30661406
Well I was looking at the sub-500 range where the MRO and PRO live. But you've piqued my interest. Are the H1/H2 worth the extra cash in your opinion?

I've got fixed sights right now so I'll have plenty saved by the time I buy an optic I can go above 500. H2 looks good based off of the brief reading I just did.
>>
>>30661514
I have an h-1 and have never shot a mro. although, it was my original plan to buy a mro but the h-1 popped up for 400$ on sale so that was that. I like it, but im sure the mro is also pretty kick ass. if i had to buy another RDS today it would be the mro.
>>
MRO is shit compared to Aimpoint. If you don't want Aimpoint get a Sparc or a PA advanced red dot.
>>
>And, here comes the Vortex banshees

Vortex Sparc is less expensive and more bettah
>>
File: mepro-tru-dot-rds-reticle-med.jpg (263 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
mepro-tru-dot-rds-reticle-med.jpg
263 KB, 1000x707
>>30659029
if you want a better more cost effective setup just buy a meprolight RDS more fov no tube effect better dot and uses a aa battery that lasts 16000 hours plus it has integrated mount for 1/3 cowitness bought mine brand new for 300 usd flat with free 2 day shipping off ebay serial number was verified. The MRO is a joke.
>>
>>30662293
Why is the dot offset from the front post?
>>
>>30661997
>citation seriously needed

We all know that you are full of shit. I'm sorry you are emotionally invested in a certain brand and can't accept that there are viable alternatives to your pet brand.
>>
>>30662319
Could be the angle of the camera not lined straight with the dot.
>>
>>30661514
>>30661582
H series micro Aimpoint is only ~$50 less than the T series. It's not significantly cheaper for it's significantly diminished specs. IMO it's a bad investment, if you're going over $500 for a dot then go all in on a T1 or T2
>>
http://www.sportoptics.com/aimpoint-pro-12841.aspx#customer-reviews

$410 shipped. Just bought recieved one this week. I haven't got any experience with RDS other than shooting a friend's sub- $100 one he bought for his 308--which was surprisingly pretty decent, but had shit battery life and was difficult to see in bright lights.
If the battery life on the Aimpoint PRO is anything near what they claim, I am not going to be dissapointed. Been fucking around with it and it's visible in all lighting conditions I've so far tried without needing to be brighter than about midway.

Will get range time on it next week to see how it actually fares when dropping rounds.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>30665102
Pro is G2G
> 1000rnds on mine
>>
>>30664750
Good red dots are parallax free, this is why this one is only $300
>>
>>30665360
If the camera were angled incorrectly, that could lead the iron sights to not line up properly while the "parallax free" red dot would still be on target.
It's like you're using internet buzzwords without understanding what they even mean.
>>
>>30664538
This. I don't know why people shit on Trijicon when they're combat tested just as Aimpoint.
>>
>>30664538
citation for what? the MRO has a shitty blue tint and severe edge distortion, several red dots are better, not just the Aimpoint mentioned.
>>
>>30665617
>combat tested

like Eotech?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.