[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Retarded fear and autistic things you do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: GeniusLimits.png (177 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
GeniusLimits.png
177 KB, 1366x768
And you explaining them.

So I'll start: I owned a pump shotgun for a few weeks, and until now I never dared keep it loaded.
Why? Well, I bought a couple of "fake" shells (like not even blank, just a pastic replica with a spring inside to "not damage the hammer on some models").
I bought them to test it, since it was my first "real gun" (not counting airshit and .22), and I wanted to practice reloading.
ButI quickly noticed I took the habit to "test" it, by pressing the trigger. Also I wasn't sure wich side of the safety was the "no pew" one, and still ain't, so I took the habit to have a fake shell in, press the trigger and see what happened.

That made me terrified to put real shells in, because I was terrified that I would automatically press the trigger "to test it", since I was self-conditionned to do that. Also I simply didn't trust the safety. Maverick 88 though, it's supposed to be safe.

This was despite a few days practicing with slugs at the range becaus fuck yeah.

Took me a litter of of beer and the genius idea to put my flare shells and aim the running shower with my water reserves beside me to convince me to load it, unload it (safety still on, I will never remove the safety inside my appartment without the presence of a nigger, even drunk), then reload it and repeat.
This the time it took to type me this ago, so yeah, drunk posting.
Will wait tomorow to decide if I trust myself enough to load the raifu with non-lethal rounds (Probably. Only beyond 30m) (my appartment is not 10m in any direction, it's mostly to not get fucked by the law.), since the board beside me is telling myself to not make any big decision after even a single beer or while sleep/sex deprived, but right now I feel at last able to do it.

Well. Make me feel like I'm not alone with that kind of irrational fears.

What do you mean, I -need- a file to drunkpost? alright, here's one of my retarded wallpapers. Most related I could find, and that's not much.
>>
Do you suffer from autism?
>>
>>30649902
More like AD'ing inside my own appartment is a near-direct path to getting assraped in a jail for the reminder of my life.
>>
>>30649923
Holy shiy just dont pull the trigger. Also read the fucking manual to know how the safety works. If you lack the bodily autonomy to just not pull a trigger then wtf are you even doing?
>>
File: 1418098690830.jpg (10 KB, 299x243) Image search: [Google]
1418098690830.jpg
10 KB, 299x243
>>30649866
I HK slap my turn signal
>>
File: 0~01.jpg (16 KB, 292x229) Image search: [Google]
0~01.jpg
16 KB, 292x229
>>30650556
this...
>>
Whenever inserting a round directly into the chamber of a handgun, or sticking my finger in to do something, I always keep my thumb holding the slide release up.

I think it's because the slide release on one handgun I own is chipped, and doesn't work unless you hold the release up. So I'm just always paranoid that the slide is going to go forward in its own with any gun.
>>
I havent bought a gun yet but am prepping to do it.

I am terrified that I will go to do it and get denied. I am actually kind of losing sleep over this.

I live in michigan (we actually have some pretty lax laws, I really like it from what ive read so far.) and the only, ONLY legal thing I have ever had (where I was a perp, not a victim) was getting busted for weed when I was like 18 or 19. I completely cooperated with the cops once they pulled me out of the car, even told theem I had the weed on me (I was getting patted down no matter what, so why lie?). I was charged with misdemeanor possesion which got dropped down to "use" (lolwut?). I did my time, cooperated with the 3 month probation shit, even got let off almost a month early for being a good boy. Didnt even get drug tested during the whole thing.

This is my ONLY legal thing I have ever been charged with. Only other thing close is I skipped out on a hospital bill in ohio, but nothing legal has ever come from that.

Am I fucked? Will I get denied when I try to buy my first handfunz? Real bitch is my state ID has been expired since 2009, but thats the first thing were doing next week to take this step into the fun zone.
>>
>>30649866

I literally do not know what the fuck you are talking about OP.

Many people have an issue carrying a firearm with a round in the chamber. So just don't have a fucking round in the chamber.

It is a machine, an inanimate object obeying certain laws of reality.

Just put some shells into the tube and don't rack the fucking pump you retard. If someone ever comes for your tendie stockpiles just take the stupid thing and rack it and you are ready to wage war on normie home invaders.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>30650871
You'll be fine, just need a valid state ID is all.

I know somebody whose been in a mental hospital than can still purchase guns, so there's no reason you'll be denied.
>>
>>30650931
Well, im also afraid I may have been put on some bullshit watchlist for talking shit on the net or using the word nigger or fag one too many times.

I know its all irrational fear, but its there none the less. Especially bad since my GF just got her first guns, no problem whatsoever, and today (well, yesterday now) took her first HG class and had a blast with it (im very proud of her. It was her first time shooting anything, and she loved it, and even won some little contest they did. She got free range time!). Im partially afraid its something I wont be able to share with her even though I basically redpilled her into it (when I first met her she was afraid of guns, but me showing her things, giving her shit to read, and both of us seeing how fucked things have become.....her goal is to be CCing by the end of the year.).

Its the ideas of lists that they wont even tell you youre on, let alone tell you WHY youre on them....
>>
File: 10222369[1].jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
10222369[1].jpg
17 KB, 500x500
>>30649866
>Well, I bought a couple of "fake" shells (like not even blank, just a pastic replica with a spring inside to "not damage the hammer on some models").
Is this motherfucker explaining snap caps to /k/?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.