[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been almost 2 weeks since I dropped my Glock 19 off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
File: 1366076256894.jpg (190 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1366076256894.jpg
190 KB, 640x960
It's been almost 2 weeks since I dropped my Glock 19 off at my local smith to get night sights installed. They still aren't done with it. If it hits 3 weeks should I just take my business elsewhere?
>>
File: 17616217396438853441066.jpg (51 KB, 800x447) Image search: [Google]
17616217396438853441066.jpg
51 KB, 800x447
pic semi related
>>
>>30649862
Sights should not take more than two business days.
>>
>>30649862
that should be done within 15 minutes and under 70 dollars, sights included.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Yes, it takes 10 fucking minutes to install Glock sights. Pic related.
>>
>>30649926
I bought the sights on Amazon and brought them in with the gun.
>>
>>30649984
I did the same thing with trijicons for my g23. Walked in, shop owner put them on in 10 minutes and took the factory sights as payment.

Find a better store.
>>
>>30650021
There are very few smiths around me unfortunately.
>>
>>30649862
It seems wrong to me that young women dress like that, just advertising their bodies to get high status guys to want to fuck them. They give themselves away for fun or with some wishywashy idea that the guy will want to stay after fucking them, it's really stupid.
I'm 26 and the majority of women I grew up with did this and some still are, they waste the time they should be starting a family doing all kinds of sultry shit then start looking for a stable guy when they start getting wrinkles and pudge.
I don't understand why the hell a guy should invest in a woman who gave away the best goods for free.

Not trying to be /r9k/, I'm honestly not a forever alone neckbeard just think our society has ruined women.
>>
>>30650091
> our society ruined women
You've got this backwards.
>>
>>30649862
It shouldnt take 15 minutes for even a simple armorer to install glock sights. You are a fucking moron for allowing it to take this long.
>>
>>30649862
it takes ten minutes to install sights on a glock.
>>
>>30650082
you can install them yourself, faggot. that shit isnt difficult. look up a video on youtube, you fucking effete manchild.
>>
>>30649926
Lol this. Holy shit I don't even have time to go shoot at the indoor range when they swap sights on a glock. Wtf
>>
>>30650125
Yeah you're right man, giving women the vote has destroyed freedom in favor of a Nanny state and giving them birth control and no fault divorce has destroyed the family.

Tbqh women fucking suck.
>>
File: iWKad22.jpg (90 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
90 KB, 1440x1080
>>30650207
How did we let this happen?
>>
>>30649862
Just ND'd all over that pic, OP ;^)
>>
>>30649862
Charging? for installation? WAT???

Red's in Austin installed mine for free. I bought them elsewhere of course, but i just walked in, handed them my pistol and my sights, and they just screwed 'em on.

you could just do it yourself in 5 mins. why did you have to drop it off? Take your business elsewhere man.
>>
>>30649862
she's basically wearing mom jeans at that point
Disgusting
>>
>girls think that stuffing their couch forged ass into legging makes them look good
Trailer trash, please.
>>
>>30649862
He might have died anon.
Hopefully he willed your Glock back to you.
>>
>>30650276
what are the best shops in austin?
>>
>>30649862
Nobody is this stupid. This is bait.

Also that is one ugly fucking house
>>
File: 1295501947138.jpg (59 KB, 288x396) Image search: [Google]
1295501947138.jpg
59 KB, 288x396
>>30650256
Estrogen in the water supply is currently the greatest threat to men that no one ever talks about.

In 50 years time every 'male' born in countries where virtually all women are on birth control will be little bitchboys with no testosterone. So glad I grew up drinking rainwater, there was probably less or none in that.
>>
>>30652101
>to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids
>>
I once left a pistol at a gunsmith to get trigger work done, they had it for a month. Turns out I forgot to write in the drop off date on the receipt, so it kept getting bumped to the back of the work order because they kept thinking they just got it in.
>>
File: dr-strangelove-HD-Wallpapers1.jpg (113 KB, 1920x960) Image search: [Google]
dr-strangelove-HD-Wallpapers1.jpg
113 KB, 1920x960
>>30652116
They called him crazy.
>>
>>30649862
Everytime I've had sights installed, they've done it on the spot. It takes 30 seconds.

If someone ever said to leave my gun with them for sights, I'd have said no and went elsewhere.

You fucked up and are their bitch.
>>
>>30650091
>I'm honestly not a forever alone neckbeard
so you can't grew a neckbeard?
>>
How To Be A Gunsmith

Learn these three important phrases:
>I'm waiting on parts
>I'm still waiting on parts
>It would cost more than the gun's worth to fix it

Profit
>>
>>30650091
This guy >>30650125 is on the right track. Humanity is still in the mid set stone age beings badly transplanted into a society where we do not fit in well. Basic instincts still rule the majority.

For young women the urge to find and be impregnated by a strong, powerful and prestigious alpha male is far greater than their forward thinking about living in a modern society. You cannot blame them, this is how they are wired. Same with many men. Then, having had his brood they will need a man that doesn't beat them up all the time and then you get the divorces.

Look up MGTOW. Many do not want to invest in thrash. Not all are thrash but there is just so much of it.
>>
>>30649862
Depends. Will the sight installation make that ridiculous niggerfied fat couch-spread ass look at least vaguely attractive? If so, let the gunsmith take his time. That's hard work.
>>
>>30651485
>not liking the contours of mom jeans

Who the fuck are you? Get out of my 80s revivalist future.
>>
File: 1391740802211.jpg (78 KB, 720x468) Image search: [Google]
1391740802211.jpg
78 KB, 720x468
>>30649928
>>30650152
>>30650155

10 min? It takes less than a minute if you have a sight tool, 2 min without.
>>
>>30654289
You mean don't profit.
>>
Let this be a lesson, OP.
You are the best gunsmith you know.
>>
I did my sights my self in less than 30 mins...

Why dont you do your own work OP
>>
>>30655552
>>30655552
I don't have a sight tool nor do I have a vice.
>>
>>30649862
I went to a gun shop yesterday. Asked the dude how much it would cost, but he ended up putting em on for free. The place was PACKED with people, and he was able to get me out of there in 5 minutes.
>>
>>30655528
Pretty much this.
Thats why most guys just end up not doing any work for the average joe and take contract work
>>
>>30652101
>Estrogen in the water supply is currently the greatest threat
Actually there is a lot of estrogen equivalents in food additives. Rainwater is not enough, you need to grow your own food.

Also human waste contain medicine residue which is not caught/filtered by sewage treatment plants. Basically nobody realised this would be a problem. So the water is then either regenerated as drinking water or flushed into rivers/lakes/sea where fish is now concentrating up the residue and return it back to the food chain.

Basically the entire food system is a total mess and nobody has any idea how biog the problem is.
>>
>>30656263
just prescribe testosterone to balance out the estrogen in the poop water
problem solved
>>
>>30649862

Shit man, even my staked-in 1911 sights took two days and $60.
>>
>>30650091

As a high status man, I'm glad there are fatties who dress like this to keep you occupied.

Look, the natural state of humanity is that +2 stdev men practice polygamy. Depending on the culture, we may call them wives, consorts, courtesans, multiple wives/gfs in sequence, mistresses, or fucking the hired help, but it all amounts to the same thing. Those extra partners at the top are made up for with unattached men at the bottom: however many it takes.

Everybody in the middle is monogamous. If the culture doesn't have some socially acceptable outlet for high status men to have multiple partners, then they still do it but with fewer women and that means fewer men at the bottom go without and most men get slightly better partners.

Can you see why high status men want looser sexual mores? Or why lower status men demand stricter monogamy? The thing is, bitching about it won't change your situation. Instead, play by the rules as they are, not as they're written or as you wish they were written. Dress nice. Exercise. Clean up. Study in school and get a good job. You don't have to be at the top of the ladder to reap the rewards, and getting high enough is surprisingly easy.
>>
File: tomhanksasbraveheart.jpg (39 KB, 948x928) Image search: [Google]
tomhanksasbraveheart.jpg
39 KB, 948x928
Jesus Christ this thread

buy some tools and do it yourself, god knows what he's doing to your gun in his basement right now. Most of your Glock has probably been in his ass by now.
>>
>>30656371
Then testosterone in the water make the women growl and shave their chins. Progress??
>>
I literally replaced my glock sights with a hammer, wooden dowel, and needle nose pliers in six minutes because the front sight screw is a bitch
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.