[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow liberated bongs...get in here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160716_192812324.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160716_192812324.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
Show me your freedoms

Left the UK several years ago to join my fellow red white and blue brothers in the promised land.

I would fight side by side with any of my yank bros.

Pic : my small but growing collection...rifles nexts lads.
>>
Bumping with tea and crumpets
>>
nice extendo
>>
>>30649351
Thanks mate. Got 3 of them (gen 4 mags) for 45 bucks at a gun show here in Tulsa.

That sweet sweet smell of freedom
>>
>>30648672
What are the handgun laws in bongistan? I've heard some people say they're outright banned, but I've seen some pictures of one's with oversized barrels and rods of the back for some kind of minimum length.
>>
>>30649401
Mate if you managed to even pick up a set of plastic cutlery without bobbies kicking down your door to Nick you your one lucky sod.

Spent the first 17 years of my life in the UK and trust me it's fucking impossible to get sidearms...even on the black market.

Yet now I can walk into a LGS and walk out with a rifle within 30mins (at forms the longest part)
>>
>>30649458
>Mate if you managed to even pick up a set of plastic cutlery without bobbies kicking down your door to Nick you your one lucky sod.
That was probably the most British thing I've ever read, it just needs something about tea and the queen to be quotable. What kind of rifle were you looking at getting first?
>>
You a grill?
>>
>>30648672
3/10

Need more rifles with the shoulder thing that goes up.
>>
>>30649520
Thanks lol, even after being in the states for several years I refuse to loose the lingo.

Anyways I'm not sure. After becoming perficent with every bloody 12g cartridge
And s&w 40. I was thinking something in 7.62? Maybe my fellow comrades can help me out?
>>
>>30649550
Nahh was back when my hair was long. Had to go through the process to uncuck myself
>>
>>30649577
go to BRG.
Otherwise WASR
>>
>>30649577
>s&w 40
wew lad
>>
>>30649636
Chose it since it seemed like the middle ground between power and capacity this was of course before I found /k/
>>
>>30649600
So basically you want me to go team ak?
>>
>>30648672
>Left the UK several years ago to join my fellow red white and blue brothers in the promised land.
LIVING THE DREAM

What did you do to get through the immigration bullshit?
>>
>>30649697
Took 4 years and thousands of dollars. 3 trips to immigration centers, molested by an old man in a white coat (dude was literally fucking 80 and attempted to finger my peephole)

But was totally worth it.
First thing I did was go out and buy my Stevens model 320...had a raging hard-on firing 12g for the first time
>>
>>30649577
I went with an intermediate cartridge first because it allowed me to practice more for my money.
>>
>>30649730
I mean was it through employment?

I'm Canadian and I want to move to America, the process sounds nearly impossible.
>>
>>30649772
Nah I was 17. Met a Yankee girl on a emo dating website. She payed me to move to the us so I could be with her (her mom's a doctor). Got married and was married for 7 years.

I like to think I was very lucky but in reality it's bloody easy.
>>
>>30649907
>marriage
Not an option for me I'm afraid.

Oh well.
>>
>>30649401

it is possible to get a "pistol" of a certain length so it is legally a rifle but is designed to be fired one handed, these are the guns you are referring to

however, they are limited to single shot .22lr as that is the only rifle legally obtainable in the mainland UK
>>
>>30649458
...b-b-but they are safer for it, right?
>>
>>30650214
LOL safer...that's funny.
Even when I was in the UK the amount of Pakis and middle eastern roaches running around polluting our air was sickening.

Shit I can't even touch anyone in a life or death self defence without being force fed bubba's cock
>>
>>30649975
Shoot if your white then try to get with a latina or black girl or whateve's, knew a lot of latina chicks that had white fever.
>>
File: 1465925318294.jpg (26 KB, 454x460) Image search: [Google]
1465925318294.jpg
26 KB, 454x460
If I was born 100 years earlier I could have pretty much walked off a boat and started to be a 'murican with no problems.

Now I have pretty much zero chance to ever escape the UK.
>>
>>30649372
Holy shit man I'm from Claremore. I go to Tulsa all the time. We should meet up and shoot.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 632x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 632x950
>>30649564
Top bottom my friend
>>
File: 1445671885179.jpg (85 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1445671885179.jpg
85 KB, 320x320
>>30651752
I'm pretty sure that after America is done unkucking itself and ousting radical islamists and SJW's we will be coming to uncuck europe. Hold fast brother and stay strong. the revolution is coming.
>>
File: SS.jpg (92 KB, 280x1904) Image search: [Google]
SS.jpg
92 KB, 280x1904
>>30652825
I think the west is done for, bro. The US didn't elect Paul and I doubt they will elect Trump. The SJW options are always winning.

Better to leave Yurop be and just offer a programe where Americans who think that way of life is better can settle in some European country and Europeans who want freedom can take their place in the US. Like minded people should be together, forcing people to accept eachother doesn't work.
>>
>>30653290
>I think the west is done for, bro. The US didn't elect Paul and I doubt they will elect Trump. The SJW options are always winning.

The Obama administration has waged a drone war of literally unprecedented scale against ISIS, in Afghanistan and Iraq, and in an illegal capacity over Pakistan. It also oversaw massive troop surges during his first term, and we would've gone to war in Libya a few years ago if it wasn't for Kerry running his mouth.

Democrats are absolutely pro-war when it comes to the middle east. They just keep it on the down-low because it's not part of their image.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.