[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
children and gun safety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: young dindus.png (798 KB, 1572x1526) Image search: [Google]
young dindus.png
798 KB, 1572x1526
/k/ do you teach your little homie and thots the importance of firearms safety? whats a good age to teach them about problem solvers?

worldstarhiphop com/videos/video.php?v=wshh60pkU9Hu8kZ103AN
>>
>>30648617
>thots
fuck outa here with that nigger speak
>>
File: momoneyfodaprograms.jpg (370 KB, 632x1000) Image search: [Google]
momoneyfodaprograms.jpg
370 KB, 632x1000
>>30648954
ay fuck boy you didn't answer rmuh questions
>>
I think its pretty good desu
>>
>>30648617
When i was little My dad would leave his gun around the house, hide and watch me to see if I touched it. If I touched, or looked at it he would jump out and beat the shit out of me.

He would leave them in my room, and on the kitchen table and lots of other places where of course I'd be near them.
>>
>>30650693
What a jackass, he should be teaching you about the guns instead of just beating your ass. Making your child uncomfortable around guns like that will create some fucked up mass shooter.
>>
>>30649203
Who would win:

13 suns v 4 trayvons?
>>
>>30650693
your dad was/is abusive.

>"Hey son, I noticed you were curious about my guns"
>"Alright, I'll teach you about them, but you better promise to PAY ATTENTION and remember what I teach you about them, okay?"
>teach and drill in the basic safety and gun assembly/disassembly and maintenance.
>promise that if son studies and follows these things well enough, dad will bring son to actually shoot the guns.
>You do all that and you actually engrave that one special day into your mind when your dad fulfilled his promise, took you out to the range, eased you through all the concussive blasts and loud sounds, and you shot your first gun.
>Never be blindly curious about a gun lying around
>Never do retarded things with said gun
>Know full well when things get real serious if your friend picked up a gun and does retarded things with it.
>>
>>30648617
This is an english language forum
>>
>>30648617

Yup. I've shown my five year old the basics about my guns and told him if he ever wants to look at them he has to ask. He's done it a few times, but mostly he seems content to watch/ask when I get mine out for practice or prep.
>>
From a young age, and the guns are locked up and out of sight until then.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.