[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I completely fuck up buying this? Or is it a decent starter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Did I completely fuck up buying this? Or is it a decent starter AK?
Did I completely fuck up buying this? Or is it a decent
>>
Not sure why it posted like that
>>
It looks visually good at least
>>
It's the AK for niggers
>>
not at all. i had a npap df and the only issue i had with it was the hammer that the importer put in it was too big and the bolt would stick back so i had to have a new trigger put in.

once i found out about the m70ab2 clone that century released i was fucking pissed because it has the grenade launcher sight.

i sold it a while back though.
>>
>>30648175
Shit shoots great, 10/10 build. srbija ak better for kebab removal
>>
>>30648175
>Serbian AK
You did good.

If you had bought a RAS47 rifle, then THAT would have been a real fuckup.

The only thing to consider is that takes nonstandard AK furniture, so if you want to MagPul it and shit you need to get them to Zastava specs.
>>
>>30648241
>>30648403
>>30648405
Thank you for the honest answers. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I just saw it was a decent price and looked great with no canted sights so i figured i'd wing it.
>>
>>30648454
Yeah you bought yourself a good gat.
>>
>>30648175
why the fuck would you research after buying you dumb fuck
>>
>>30648513
I did do some research before buying you fucking faggot i was just asking a question. Go fuck your mother
>>
>>30648175
I like your style. Buy first, ask questions later...
>>
>>30648175
better than no AK
>>
>>30648539
>I did some research

Measure twice cut once faggot
>>
>>30652181
I'll suck you and your father's dick you fucking cuck faggot
>>
now buy the drum mag
>>
>>30648175
You did good. Get over to Classic and grab some of the Yugo mags if you can. Midway also has the Magpul side-folder stocks that fit these on sale for $85 bucks (can't wait to get mine Wed.)

I've got around 3000 rounds through mine without an issue.
>>
>>30653802
Fuck of u tit, you really this shit?
>>
>>30648454
In the future, maybe do some research before spending a large sum of money. This does not only apply to firearms
>>
>>30648175
I have one; fun to shoot. People complain about the stock, shit hurts after a while but it's not that bad. Change the shephard's hook as well, and grab a retainer plate.
>>
>>30656435
It wasn't a large sum. I saw it was going for a really cheap price and they had 1 left so I figured fuck it i'll get it. I know how to manage my money I don't need your 2 cents on that
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.