[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what am I supposed to do if I get attacked by a BLM activist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11
File: 160316poe3.jpg (41 KB, 499x261) Image search: [Google]
160316poe3.jpg
41 KB, 499x261
So what am I supposed to do if I get attacked by a BLM activist and I can't draw in time?
>>
>>30645805
Are you white?
>>
>>30645805
depends, if you have KFC or watermelon on you, use it to distract them, if not, just accept your fate because shooting blacks in self-defense is automatically racist
>>
>>30645819

Sure am
>>
>>30645842
Life sentence. You'll be in a hospital for the next few weeks with life threatening injuries. Should know better than to be white.
>>
>>30645805
Just walk around with a job application taped to your chest and a paternity test taped to your back.
>>
>>30645805
train harder and for various scenarios.
>>
File: cowboy-looking-sad-2493187.jpg (202 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
cowboy-looking-sad-2493187.jpg
202 KB, 957x1300
You are most likely not going to get attacked by a BLM activist if you don't act like an idiot. I used to support BLM and went to a few of their marches, 90% of them are perfectly peaceful and do not make the news at all. Having been in a few protests that went south (back in Occupy, before the race baity shit started) I can say it's usually pretty easy to see where the rabble is happening and how to avoid it.

If you are driving home from work and you get blocked by them, have your weapon in the console ready in case some of them try to break your windows etc.

If you are in a city that is about to riot (Minn, Baton Rouge) and are in the epicenter of the shit, barricade windows, booby trap house, ready your rifle, and get comfy.

Your only chances of being attacked by BLM activists involve going to a protest yourself and doing some shit to call attention to yourself (like that tactical gay mexican from /pol/)

I understand that you probably have fantasies of walking down the street and a group of black lives matter activists see you and shout "get him! he's white!" but unless you are in an L.A. Riots type of situation, that doesn't happen.
>>
Same thing this guy did
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

Turned out well
>>
>>30645928

Not much seems to really get to me anymore, but something about this really did, bravado aside, what a shitty way to die
>>
>>30645910
>like that tactical gay mexican from /pol/
Sauce?
>>
>>30646187

Dude purposefully antagonised some BLM protestors, ended up putting 3 down when they got violent
>>
>>30645805
By saying "what if I can't draw in time" you're implying you're at a place where you aren't able to just have your firearm out, likely meaning a protest.
If that is the case, you're an idiot for being there and deserve whatever you get because we all know that niggers gon nig and you're at fault for being there.
It's different if you're at work or traveling to or from work.

If you're at home you have no reason to not have your rifle / shotgun / illegal full giggle mp5 ready to rock and roll and therefore the scenario you proposed is irrelevant.

Kys
>>
Die you slow unobservant piece of shit. You had the advantage and you still failed.
>>
>>30645805
Bend over
>>
black man here well partly black, why do white people think blacks are some super powered freaks that can suddenly ignore bullets and bend reality. If you get in to a fist fight with a black punch him in the temple he will go down just like a white man hit him in the gut you might knock the wind out of him. other then being a target of a different color he is just like a white.
>>
>>30646373
I don't know what country you are from but American niggers are bread to be "big and strong" because whites needed them to carry shit and do manual labor all day.

Sames still true today, now, you just have to pay them.
>>
>>30646432
seriously... the ones I see are generally unhealthy, also if what you say is true well that was the white mans fault then, should have just hired whites.
>>
>>30646432
They are humans they have the same anatomical weakness that every one else has , hit them in joints and you limit mobility hit the eyes you have reduced vision they aren't any stronger or tougher then a white person unless they work out. In which case why aren't you getting pumped
>>
>>30646227
>Antagonized
I didn't know people aren't allowed to speak their mind without a bunch of chimps escalating the situation.
>>
>>30645910
FUCK YOU!!!!
>>
>>30646579
Someone didn't pass there history class, but I guess that's the white man's fault too, huh?
>>
>>30645805
take your clothes off and try to get gay with them, nigs are deathly scared of homosex, more afraid of homosex than guns or books
>>
>>30645805
Defend yourself, with lethal force if necessary.
>>
>>30646621
>>30646621
https://youtu.be/lpLvrxTa6aQ

This is the answer gentlemen!
>>
>>30645805

You shout repeatedly and as loud as possible "Some of my best friends are black!"
>>
>>30646611
Unfortunately if you live in the US it is prohibited to speak your mind around minorities
>>
>>30646617
guess you don't know history blacks were imported, by rich white land owners who didn't feel like paying the local whites, because reasons.
>>
>>30646227
Is there a video?
>>
>>30646666
Sick Quads speak the truth.
This is also why american blacks differ from africans. They are a special breed especially created for hard field labor.
>>
>>30646693
Then if that is true give them labor. Start large scale info structure restoration in America that will chew up plenty of grunt work and create economic growth.
>>
>>30646432
>>30646617
>>30646666
should i make the "didnt pass english class?" joke?
>>
File: b703139_1.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
b703139_1.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
>>30646643
>5 vs 2
>Nigger pulls a gun on them from behind
Why am I not surprised
>>
>>30646736
but even that gun holding nigga ran away as soon as he saw their g string asses
>>
>>30646717
Sounds like a plan, but welfare pays more and isnt as hard as field work. Especially if a muslim promise you reparation payments on top of it.
>>
die, duh.
>>
>>30646645
underrated post
>>
>>30646776
you seem to be forgetting the workfare laws we enacted in the 90s
>>
>>30645842
Use your dam brain and snipe them and stop.bitching
>>
>>30645805
Die fighting?
>>
File: 1458621014482.png (66 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
1458621014482.png
66 KB, 400x266
Its all about your disguise
>>
>>30646736
>>30646770
Do you dipshits really believe that guy wasn't in on it. retards
>but they censored his face so it must be true
>>
>>30646611
>LITERALLY dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1463416506848.jpg (216 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1463416506848.jpg
216 KB, 900x675
Making an entrance is super important. I roll up just like this with a small nigger bringing up the rear carrying a boom box playing eazy-e
>>
File: black-canary-cosplay-04.jpg (115 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
black-canary-cosplay-04.jpg
115 KB, 700x467
You can also go with a black girl wearing a costume
>>
File: bbw-mermaid.jpg (115 KB, 640x542) Image search: [Google]
bbw-mermaid.jpg
115 KB, 640x542
>>
>>30645805
Mozambique drill
>>
>Hurr what if a black attacks before I draw my gun???

Beat his ass, blacks don't have super powers you dumb cucks.
>>
>>30645910

Just out of curiosity why don't you support BLM anymore?

I don't support them, and I still expect groups of ravenous non-whites to riot near me one day, but I get that some of the people with BLM really aren't anti-white and are worried by what they perceive as a threat that they will be killed one day for no reason.

That being said, my overall take on the group is that it's race baiting. Not that both sides are innocent by any means though.
>>
>>30645805
You should first question yourself why you are at visual range of such animals?
>>
File: 2d7.gif (496 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
2d7.gif
496 KB, 500x385
>>30645805
This is why you always tactically carry a fried chicken drumstick down the asscrack of your jeans
>>
>>30649503
Damn....sauce?
>>
>>30650355
National Geographic
>>
>>30649990
>really aren't anti-white and are worried by what they perceive as a threat that they will be killed one day for no reason
Then they're ethnocentric retards.
>>
>>30646227
wait a shit was that the /pol/ /k/ shenanigans that they streamed? I haven't heard anything about the guy after he got arrested
>>
>>30645805
Situational awareness, if you see a group of niggers approaching you, it's likely they're attacking you.
>>
>>30650397

I don't agree with them. I'm just slightly more sympathetic towards them than the average /pol/ack because I'm also racemixing scum.
>>
>>30645805
Call him a nigger. The dindu will be stunned for 1D6 turns, giving you ample time to draw your piece and ventilate a motherfucker.
>>
>>30646187
He's talking about SaigaMarine.
I didn't know spewing memes makes you from /pol/. News to me.
>>
>blacks lives matter

Generally speaking:

>pro self-defense
>pro open carry
>anti cop, at least some degree of anti state

What is there to be against or feel attacked by? Unless you're a cop?
>>
>>30645805
Shoot 5 people, get arrested, get labeled a white supremacist, and spend thousands of dollars while fighting a malicious prosecution and inevitably win

Oh wait...
>>
>>30650731
BAIT FOR THE BAIT GOD!!!
>>
File: faggot.png (151 KB, 2675x625) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
151 KB, 2675x625
>>30645910
>You are most likely not going to get attacked by a BLM activist if you don't act like an idiot.

>4 guys show up to protest
>don't say or do anything
>suddenly rushed
>suddenly punched
>pushed away
>punched again
>forced back 2 blocks
>finally shot

>>90% of them are perfectly peaceful
>>
>>30645805
>Ctrl+f
>No apologize

Apologize for your privilege.
>>
>>30645910
>I understand that you probably have fantasies of walking down the street and a group of black lives matter activists see you and shout "get him! he's white!" but unless you are in an L.A. Riots type of situation, that doesn't happen.

I see you've never heard of The Real Dindu Nuffins
>>
>>30645910
>>30646187
>from /pol/
>implying he was there that night

Implying
>>
>>30646688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNRKvjThTwg
>>
>>30646688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj3gc91IpFE

This was them memeing at the protest 3 nights before the shooting
>>
>>30646688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_EzV-Tynj4
>>
>>30645910

Already happened twice

/k/ dudes
laughingatliberals

Both were attacked because they "shouldn't be there"
>>
>>30646373
It's a number of things - one is a meme that's been around since at least the 19th century about various drugs (originally cocaine, but most recently PCP, I don't know if heroin ever got that treatment) giving black people superhuman toughness and strength, making them immune to bullets and incredibly aggressive. Another is that people have always overestimated the athleticism of blacks, going back to the days of colonialism where you'd see sensational accounts of the sort of shit that happened in Darkest Africa, some of which might have come about from the imperial tradition of glorifying your enemies to make your victory seem all that greater. Emphasis on the physical prowess of blacks together with denigration of their intelligence also helped to justify black slavery by suggesting that blacks are naturally suited to the role of servile manual labour.
>>
>>30650996
laughingatliberals was pretty damn questionable though
2 or 3 people simply were close to him
>>
>>30646373
niggers are like 7 feet tall
>>
>>30646373

If you can punch someone, he can punch you.

One good punch = dead or seriously injured for life

Hence, avoid the situations or shoot them.
>>
>>30651015

I guess it depends on the evidence

He said they were hitting him (with stakes too)

They said he said mean things
>>
File: idunnonigga.jpg (17 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
idunnonigga.jpg
17 KB, 350x277
>>30651046
I despise BLM so Imma side with him, but I'd bet he's gonna have just as hard a time as TRDN
>>
>>30651066

From looking at laughingatliberals previous vids

and knowing how irate BLM and the Occupy fags get, I'm going with laughing

Especially that he did appear calm, if concerned/feeling threatened
>>
>>30645805
Ask yourself, son. What would Lance do?
>>
>>30649990
Sorry for the late response I was at work, but off the top of my head:

1.the ridiculous antics of the "activist class" that are the self proclaimed leaders of the movement, whether it be running up in a library and shouting at people, interrupting pride or shouting at Bernie Sanders for some dumbass reason

2.The complete lack of disciprine in deciding which shootings are worth marching for. I'm sorry but Mike Brown, Jaquan McDonald, and Mario Woods all earned those fucking bullets. Good leadership would solve this
3.The complete lack of policy oriented discussion. It's all rhetoric "white people need to do this" "check ur privielge" "muh opression" OK what about policies that solidfy the 4th ammendment, protection for those who film the police and figuring out ways to punish cops who use their guns too quickly in your demands instead of "an end to white capitalist patriarchal opression" and vague shit like that.
4.The insistence on having a discussion on race that involves sweeping broad statements like "white folks are scared of black people" while completely rejecting black crime statistics as the obvious reason for why a lot of this shit is happening in the first place (and no, I don't think black crime statistics justify racial profiling, but let's not pretend it's not a factor in all of this shit)
5.Finally, the anti-white bullshit. Why the hell would i want to belong to a movement that attacks it's own allies. Why the hell would I want to be friends with someone who says "FUCK YOU! I hate you because of the way you look" no thanks.
>>
>>30645805

throw something at them, anything and hope it keeps them busy long enough to draw
>>
>>30645805
Have you tried teleporting behind them?
>>
>>30649990
>Not that both sides are innocent by any means though.

That's a weird thing to say because every protest has been caused by a black guy attacking a cop.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.