[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I now understand the anti gun control argument of: "Citizens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: petition_protest_detail.jpg (34 KB, 300x236) Image search: [Google]
petition_protest_detail.jpg
34 KB, 300x236
I now understand the anti gun control argument of: "Citizens need guns so they can potentially fight against a tyranical government in the US". After seeing the news in Turkey this makes sense.
>>
>>30644673
Well look on the bright side.

A bunch of pissed off civies did citizen arrests all over the place of soldiers and took their guns and even a couple tanks over. Meaning their military didn't have the balls to keep up the civilian massacres.

Which bodes well here.
>>
>>30644673
You were too fucking stupid to understand that beforehand?
>>
>>30644708
Liberals aren't known for being particularly smart.
>>
>>30644708
Some people are literally that stupid. Look at all the lib shits for fucks sake. Those double digit IQ bubble world retards don't live in the real world.
>>
>>30644708
Niggers and spics nearly all vote Democratic and are empirically dumber than whites and azns.
>>
>>30644750
Your terminology and reference to small sample size quite clearly show your lack of reliable knowledge regarding this subject.
>>
>>30645094
Though he might lack that. You're lying to yourself if you think there is no difference between blacks and whites. Its just so obvious it shouldn't even be up for debate. The reason that it is, is because science has been denied further research into this subject because we know the real answers.
>>
>>30646032
>US society is openly, avowedly racist until the late 50s early 60s
>not a single convincing piece of evidence for racial intelligence differences
>>
>>30644732
>Liberals
you mean anti-gun average libs
>>
>>30644673
If anything, Turkey makes the compelling argument on how some societies need to remain disarmed.

Those fucking Islamists.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.