[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mass and velocity of bullets? On a scale of say 0 to 10 10 being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: gua.jpg (396 KB, 1600x644) Image search: [Google]
gua.jpg
396 KB, 1600x644
Mass and velocity of bullets?
On a scale of say 0 to 10
10 being .50bmg this works to 0, what hand gun caliber should I get for my second one?
>>
File: need.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
need.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>30643986
Dude how much weed did you smoke before posting this?
>>
>>30644027
None but plenty of beer. Honestly I bought a pistol, the bullet weights more than the standard weigh out for a rifle.
But I got to thinking working backwards.
What works in center fire ammo to what can I carry?
>>
File: What.jpg (19 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
19 KB, 351x359
>>30644087
I'm sorry man but you are shitfaced and I have no idea what you're even saying
>>
File: ots-stechkin38.jpg (89 KB, 1600x1178) Image search: [Google]
ots-stechkin38.jpg
89 KB, 1600x1178
>>30644137
Biggest round that will definitely be kind of an "oh shit" if you get hit by it but I can carry around. Does it have to be a rifle round?
>>
Jesus dude. Stop smoking beer I guess.

Also .44 Magnum or 10mm.
Don't listen to the shit posters who say 10mm is a meme or is bad, if you get the underwood stuff, it's all good. 357 SIG sounds like a pretty good caliber tho.
>>
>>30644229
No, get a Glock 20 alraedy
>>
>>30644229
maybe you should get a hornets nest, i go oh shit when i get stung by hornets.
>>
Arn't 10mm and 357sig suppose to do the same thing?
Compared to getting hit to a .50bmg those are like maybe a 4 on the scale? I know those things will break through bones but will it break a bone enough that someone couldn't keep walking or move their arm? A .50 would rip it right off.
>>
File: nightluger.jpg (201 KB, 1600x1041) Image search: [Google]
nightluger.jpg
201 KB, 1600x1041
>>30644315
10mm sounds like it just outclasses the .357sig
Both are trying to be .357 mags but the inventor of that didn't think that was enough. Should .357magnum be 0 and .50bmg be 10?
>>
10mm is able to reach 41 Magnum pressures iirc. 357 SIG will kill a nigger dead just as good as 10mm, but 10mm can also kill 4 legged niggers dead.

OP, slow down on the drinking and get back to us.

But 7.62x54R would be a 9.9 on the list.
>>
>>30644396
10mm can replicate the efdctiveness of ANY .357 magnum and outclass many magnum loads.

.357SIG was made to duplicate ONE specific .357magnum; the famous man stopper hot rod 125gr JHP out of a 3 to 4" revolver. And it does it except maybe out of a subcompact pistol.
>>
What the fuck
I'm not going to type incomprehensible things
they would go here
how is a 7.somethingmm suppose to compare to a .50bmg I have a handgun in 7something and fuck me if it doesnt make me panic if i had to stop something.
I put a laser on there something knows it'll get hit or it sees a pretty light and runs right where it'll get hit but shit hitting something and fucking it up is something else
>>
like if a house cat seen that shit it'd run right at it. Do wild animals do that too?
>>
Dude how much beer did you inject directly into your language centers?
>>
>>30644711
hypodermic needles scare the shit out of me I use to sell my blood plasma a couple of times. It's not losing blood that bothers me. They could keep it all for money. It goes back in. Centrifuges separate the platates gtom yhr rest of the blood thingies. I don't know how they keep it sterile and freaks me out a bit thinking about if they even bothered.
>>30644536
Was .357sig a hunting loadout it was based on? Most people have recommend .40 over other things in one way or another
>>
>>30644556
wut
>>
>>30644229
>largest pistol round if you don't want a revolver or desert eagle?
10mm AUTO
>largest pistol round?
.50AE
>largest rifle round?
20mm i guess?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.