[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a streetfight coming up, any of you guys carried to one before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: _20160716_154009.jpg (212 KB, 1080x782) Image search: [Google]
_20160716_154009.jpg
212 KB, 1080x782
Got a streetfight coming up, any of you guys carried to one before?
>>
>>30642888
/k/ is a bunch of lazy faggots where half of them don't have any guns. It's a fucking streetfight, bring whatever.
>>
>>30642888
Bring the guy on the right
>>
You don't belong here.
>>
Watch West Side Story's fight scene it'll teach you all you need to know.
>>
Last time I was in a street fight I was 12. Grow up faggot.
>>
>>30642888
I'd say double carry a compact and a lawyer
>>
Do they want to fight you ? If so, call cops. If no, sit at home with raifu, earpro, and bodypro.

Also, fix bayonet.
>>
If there's a time and place where I know a streetfight is going to happen, then I can easily avoid it. Self defense: Successful.
>>
Stupid ass OP.
>>
>>30643346

Some girl made some claims against me and now her boyfriend wants to fight me and I agreed
>>
>>30643420
>>30642888
Holy shit the summer is real
>>
>>30643420
>fighting for some 3dpd slut who's going to fuck her boyfriend afterwards no matter the outcome

for what purpose do you fight, faggot?
>>
>>30642888
Are you second from the right OP?
You fucking moron.

>go to fight
>moms spaghetti
>pull pistol
>drop it
>get shit pushed in by superior males
>police arrive
>go to jail

and you would deserve it too
>>
File: 1458229495112.png (33 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1458229495112.png
33 KB, 800x500
>>30642888
>>30643420
>bringing a gun to fisticuffs
That'll show him what a man you are!
>>
if you accepted you already fucked up. this is what you should have done:

>document any and all threats against you
>including "claims against you" and proposition for confrontation
>file evidence with lawyer and law enforcement that you are being harassed
>avoid time and place of proposed confrontation and have a witness to you whereabouts
>lawfully carry your firearm from now on
>if you are ever confronted again you have legal precedence to defend yourself
>>
>>30643420
Fix bayonets.
Get a kentucky rifle and 2 pistols, all alckpowder. Police won't take him seriously, and you may be in the news. Lock doors and call cops if unwilling to fight.
>>
>>30642888
You're being an idiot, Grow the fuck up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.