[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Using the world thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I was split between /ck/ and /k/, and you guys are always chill so here it is.
Tell me /k/ how do you use your weapons and tools to turn bits of mother nature into delicious food? Do you hunt? Farm? Protrct livestock and crops from bastard animals? Buy your bologna from Krogers? I am interested as hell and want to know.
>>
>>30640903
I go to the butcher and buy my meat.

I pretty much eat 70-80% meat.
>>
>>30640903
I bet on games of trap and use my winnings to buy Burger King on the way home.
>>
>>30641013
>>30641000
Ahh, the modern huntsman. Shrewd and cunning is he!
>>
I seek isolated prey in a vulnerable position

Then I bind them and bleed them

Cut them up and throw them into a pot

Cook them and eat them
>>
>>30640903
>eating meat
>>
File: 1420222243030.gif (2 MB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
1420222243030.gif
2 MB, 300x182
>>30640903
>bologna

You mother fucker now I have to go buy some.

> bologna fired
> Fried egg. Salt, peper, dill,
> various cheese
> Coleman mustard
> English muffin
>>
>>30641258
Omnivores, deal with it.
>>30641274
Despite my hate for bologna, that sounds like a nice sandwich.
>>
>>30641577
It's not bad, about 7$ makes 8, they are filling.
gotta make sure the Bologna gets crispy. thinly sliced Spam works as well, but requires more cheese to balance the salt.
>>
I've lost count of foxes I've shot. Protecting my lambs back home.
We had cattle and sheep both for meat so I never paid for sweet delicious flesh.
I can kill, dress and butcher a sheep in about 45 minutes to an hour depending on its size and coat but I'm not even close to a pro.
I've hand raised a lamb only to eat it at 9 months.
I've shot countless kangaroos for fucking up my fences. Eaten a few as well. It's good meat but easy to get bored of I think.
I've shot feral cats, pigs, foxes and goats for friends on stations. mainly for fun. Ate plenty of goat.
Oh and I've committed a one man bunny holocaust on those little hopping niggers. Eaten plenty.
My number one animal for culling I'd definitely Corellas. A while parrot. They travel is mobs of thousands and will strip a tree bare and kill it in a weekend. We've lost century old trees to those flying white skyrats. I've killed thousands of them.
>>
>>30641627
Must be nice to have your own meat year around. Also, parrots are dicks, but can you eat them?
>>
>>30641650
There's an old recipe the pioneers used utilizing and old leather boot.
>bring a large pot of water or stock to a rolling boil.
>Add herbs and spices
>put old boot and Corella in pot
>wait for leather to become supple
>when boot is soft, take it out with the bird
>proceed to throw the bird in trash
>eat old boot.
>>
>>30641712
The Indians in town had a similar recipe for Loon I believe it was.
>catch and prepare loon
>rub with seasonings
>cover bird with mud from swamp
>place directly in fire
>an hour later you break the mud off the carcass and throw the loon away
>eat the mud
>>
>>30641955
>>30641712
Sounds like how one eats a crow traditionally in my homeland.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.