[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /k/ if 4chan somehow became its own nation would /k/omrades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 4chan.jpg (53 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
53 KB, 640x512
hey /k/ if 4chan somehow became its own nation would /k/omrades be its military?
>>
/k/ might work the arms room but that would be about it
>>
File: cigar.jpg (93 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
cigar.jpg
93 KB, 480x640
I'd be your professional Ranger advisor - but just for the money.
>>
>>30639416
there's gotta be a story behind looking that young and being old scroll era
>>
>>30639517
You flatter me. I'm 45 years old.
>>
>>30640222
>>30639416
Dude you look 12
>>
>>30639140
Sure, as long as /k/ isn't in charge of procurement.
>>
Well, for starters, our military would be much more competent than "Victoria", though we'd probably slot just as many floppies.
>>
>>30639140
Nah... /k/ would be relegated to ammo stacking and shit. /b/ yards would be infantry. Using Brannigan tactics would provide victory.

Then /k/ would be security forces to hold taken areas. You know...walking patrol and catching bullets.

The spec iOS would be /mlp/ since all you'd have to do is point out enemy leadership positions, tell the bronies that within lies the source of negative episode reviews and humiliating r34 content of whatever pony waifus they chose and hand them a spork. There's nothing more violent. Sell head can footage to splatterpunk sites and boom, war profits.

Yeah, /k/ basically ends up REMFing it and bitching about the suck like latecomer reservists.
>>
>>30639416
LULZ
STOP BEING A PENIS MUNCHING FAGGOT>>30639517
>>
File: plate2.png (19 KB, 360x185) Image search: [Google]
plate2.png
19 KB, 360x185
>>30641023
Wow. I'm guessing your wife would prefer me over you and now you're a little hurt.

I'm just me. Joined up in 1988 after high school at the age of 17. Did the whole infantry, airborne and ranger deal.

I didn't mean to cause a rift. Have a good one.
>>
>/k/ is the military
>/pol/ are the politicians
>/k/ would be taking orders from /pol/

This should go well.
>>
>>30642043
>implying /k/ wouldn't love the fashionable nazi uniforms
I would be okay with it
>>
>>30642050
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>30642038
Don't let that cocksucker mess with you m8
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.