[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Turkish military had planes, bombs, tanks, helicopters >STILL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>Turkish military had planes, bombs, tanks, helicopters
>STILL lose to the disarmed people
>>
>>30636926
they lost to the police

not as bad but still pretty embarrassing
>>
>>30636970
Dude, disarmed people are tearing them out of vehicles and just mobbing them per Mr. Kebabs orders
>>
File: eugene.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
eugene.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>30636987
i read that as Mr Krabs, keks were had
>>
>>30636926
This is the shit that happens when you don't have any planning or coordination.
>>
>>30636926
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
>>
>>30636926
Really makes you think ...
>>
>>30636926
they didn't lose idiot, erdogan shills are spreading disinfo
>>
>lose

The situation is ongoing.

Media outlets are just desperately pretending that it's over, and refusing to air any of the footage that's been coming out in the last two hours or so.
>>
>>30637292
>>30637292
He's back in Istanbul
>>
>>30637320
Dude, it's over.
>>
>>30636926
It's like they DON'T want to fire on their own people. Haven't they learned from the chinks?
>>
File: 1456152604658s.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1456152604658s.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>30636926
It's not like the military went to war against the Turkish people. There would be hundreds of thousands dead already if that were the case.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.