[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suggestions for Carry gun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 15z_CZP01_L_91199_01199.png (814 KB, 1920x1515) Image search: [Google]
15z_CZP01_L_91199_01199.png
814 KB, 1920x1515
Hey, /k/, looking for a compact or sub-compact 9mm Auto for CC. Must be absolutely reliable.

So far I've looked into the Sig p320, CZ75 P-01, Glock19, and USP compact.

Opinions on each and suggestions would be highly appreciated. Budget is not a concern.
>>
I'd personally recommend everything but the USP compact. It's still big and has poor capacity in every caliber.
>>
File: Walther_PPQ.jpg (739 KB, 3329x2468) Image search: [Google]
Walther_PPQ.jpg
739 KB, 3329x2468
What about a Walther PPQ?
>>
Im gonna get the Springfield xds for cc. I shot it recently, and it was gud shit
>>
>>30635443

I have an SP-01 and I jerk off while holding it pretty regularly.

If you do get a CZ, I can't recommend CGW parts highly enough.
>>
Here's the current pistols I conceal carry on a daily basis depending on how I dress, where I'm going, etc.

CZ P-07 9mm 15+1
Glock 23 Gen 4 .40 13+1
(The above two are virtually identical in every dimension)
Ruger LCP .380 7+1 (ext. mag)
Springfield XDs9 9mm 8+1 (ext. mag)

I can say all can and will do the job.
>>
>>30636083
Also to add to my above post, with the exception of the LCP (pocket carry), I carry the other three IWB at 4 o'clock.

I'm 5'10", 170 pounds and live in AZ which means shorts and t-shirt year round. Never a printing issue or never uncomfortable even in 115 degree heat with the G23/P-07.
>>
>>30636109
Any favorites out of those?
>>
>>30636083
I only carry a Gen 4 23, I mean I felt like its all I need and have no reason to change. Right now its sitting in a serpa and I haven't taken it out for months. The Serpa is kinda not optimal though, so i was wondering what you use.
>>
Something reasonably affordable would also be advised. Anywhere from $550.00 to $700.
>>
>>30636109
What holster do you use for the p-07?
>>
>>30636162
I'm a Glock guy, owned them since the early 90's, currently have 7 of them. That said, the CZ polymer with the Omega triggers (P-07/P-09) destroy Glocks in every way possible. My favorite carry pistols are the P-07 and the XDs9 since it's so slim and with 9 rounds in it, not too bad capacity wise.
>>
>>30636262
I don't like kydex holsters at all. I use standard run of the mill nylon Barsony holsters. The same one that fits the 23 also fits the P-07 since they are virtually identical size wize.
>>
>>30635443
dude get something already you've made similar threads all week.
>>
>>30635920

very underrated gun with a great trigger
>>
>>30636954
Actually this is the first thread I've made specifically in quite a while.
>>
M&P 9c

>double stack 12+1
>no pinky falloff
>roughly same dimensions of glock 26 with greater capacity
>>
>>30637417
What about that trigger reset though?
>>
>>30636935
>Barsony
Although I love the feel leather scares me. That being said the AlienGear hybrids look pretty comfy. I wonder if they make one that can fit an XC1/Inforce APl which I plan on buying/carrying.
>>
>>30637428
It doesn't bother me at all. I can see where the long travel would, but I think pretty much everybody who has one stages the trigger and gets used to it
>>
>>30637454
People shit on AlienGear all the time but I've had mine for a year and it's incredibly comfortable and hasn't fucked up yet for a holster at half the cost of its competitors, so I don't see any reason not to recommend
>>
>>30637492
>People shit on AlienGear
for good reason, they are shit compared to a quality hybrid holster like comp tac
>>
>>
>>30637523
There's nothing wrong with mine. I have no reason to buy a different holster, especially for twice the price.
>>
What would be ideal semi automatic carry as a secondary weapon?
>>
>>30639994
putting a price on his life

well my woman is waiting for me in bed, pax vobiscum
>>
>>30640075
Stop being retarded. Using FMJ instead of hollow points because they're cheaper is "putting a price on your life." Wearing a cheaper holster that's just as good as the expensive shit isn't.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.