[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO /READYFORWW3/ HERE? GOD SAVE ANZU WHAT MOS SHOULD I JOIN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1464648578823.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464648578823.gif
297 KB, 500x281
WHO /READYFORWW3/ HERE? GOD SAVE ANZU
WHAT MOS SHOULD I JOIN? IM THINKING SOMETHING IN THE MARINES. I WANT TO KILL AS MANY TURKROACHS AS POSSIBLE
>>
>>30635116
This is the fourth this has happened since 1960. Now sit down and shut the fuck up.
>>
What exactly do you think is going to happen? That the coup will fail and Erdogan will go full-kebab and start some shit? Or that coup will success and for some reason a new secular government would start shit?

Coups as the Turks' national pastime. They do it every time some Islamist gets elected and goes mad with power.
>>
>>30635116
If you want to kill people? Anything but 03 series. They're a bunch of POG boot pussies
>>
>>30635126
THEY HAVE NUKES FAGGOT ITS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HAPPENING
>>
>>30635217
...No they don't.

You're thinking of Pakistan.
>>
>>30635217
No they dont. Relax
>>
>>30635259
>>30635488
http://thebulletin.org/status-us-nuclear-weapons-turkey

Basically they have gravity nukes but they don't have any aircraft to use them with. It's like if you ask your weird vaguely roach looking friend to watch your bullets but not your gun.
>>
>>30635556
The weapons are controlled and secured by the US.
Turkey does not have nuclear weapons.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 768x960
>>30635644
Holy shit he cometh

And also
GOD SAVE ANZU
>>
>>30635217
>>30635259
>>30635488

There are nukes under US control guarded by at least 250 troops in Turkey. Yes their are nukes, I mean they wouldn't have launch codes though right? *cough* HIllary *cough*
>>
>>30635729
They are controlled by US forces and the US chain of command controls their release. To say that those nuclear weapons are Turkish weapons is misleading.
>>
>>30635116
Ok mr tough guy.
I'd bet money that you'll be pissing yourself scared if you actually get those deployment orders.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.