[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP I AM IN TURKEY AND I NEVER BOUGHT A GUN THE ARMY FIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: images[1].jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
9 KB, 300x168
HELP I AM IN TURKEY AND I NEVER BOUGHT A GUN

THE ARMY FIGHT THE ARMY IN THE NORTH OF CAPTIAL BUT THE POLICE ARE NO HELPING

NO PHONES NO INTERENT

I NEVER BUY A GUN I HAVE NO GUN HELP PLEASE
>>
What the fuck is going on again?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36809083
>>
>>30633987
shut up and die like a man
>>
HAPPENING

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/turkey-military-coup-what-know-8431313
>>
>>30633987
Stay in your house. Wait for your country to change hands.
>>
If you are a military aged male, stay in your home and eat what you have. Do not go out unless you want to be engaged.

Coups happen all the time.
>>
>>30633987
>No internet
Then who was post?
>>
>>30634156
no a thing when

YOU DON'T HAVE INTERNET
>>
Thank God. Hopefully they smoke check that radical islamist that runs things. Thought he fired all of the secular general though?
>>
>>30634242
He did. This is the Islamist takeover.
>>
IT'S HAPPENING!
>>
You might wanna hop the border to Greece.

At least when they have crises it's an economic one rather than a military coup.
>>
>>30634278
Oh dear god now.
>>
>>30633987
Tell army to give you a gun
>>
Time to join the army, turkbro.
>>
File: red.gif (23 KB, 310x760) Image search: [Google]
red.gif
23 KB, 310x760
>>30633987
Go to...Syria?
>>
>>30633987
When things settle down buy a girsan beretta 92 clone or a canik cz75
>>
File: Cremain indoors.jpg (25 KB, 637x357) Image search: [Google]
Cremain indoors.jpg
25 KB, 637x357
>>30633987
>>
>>30634242
"Smoke check".

Do we know each other?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMwzat1wZk8
>>
http://live.reuters.com/Event/Reuters_Live_Video

live feed from a street in istanbul. gunfire, screams, cheers, crowds
>>
>>30634457
>>30634278

No, the Armed Forces of Turkey have put out a statement:

>The military said it seized control "to reinstall the constitutional order, democracy, human rights and freedoms, to ensure that the rule of law once again reigns in the country, for the law and order to be reinstated."

The military statement went on to say that "all international agreements and commitments will remain. We pledge that good relations with all world countries will continue."

The good guys are winning! Hang on team, we're almost there!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.