[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Law Enforcement in the Most dangerous ghettos - Europe edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
Every time dangerous cities are mentioned, Europeans seem to clam up and point at U.S. cities instead.

We know you have good PR because real life Paris and Hollywood Paris are two completely different things.

What are the hoods of Europe? What areas in Europe are so dangerous even the police hesitate to enter them? Tell us about real life Europe, not the cleaned up tourist ads they call movies nowadays.
>>
Marseille, Geneva, Brussels, parts of Paris and Napoli are pretty dangerous.
>>
File: harry-brown.jpg (35 KB, 450x298) Image search: [Google]
harry-brown.jpg
35 KB, 450x298
Only realistic depiction of the UK

Maybe Attack the Block sans the alien.
>>
>>30633363
The onely places in WEST Europe come to my mind are the banlieues of Paris and maybe Marseille. There are some left wing ocupied buildings and quarters in the big cities of most European Countries where the police onely goes near if necesary and in bing numbers. But beside of that... we dont have Shiraque
>>
>>30633399
Geneva? Sorry bro this city is blacked as fuck and diry but the police is everywhere
>>
>>
I don't think there's a single place anywhere in Western Europe more dangerous than metro Detroit.
>>
>>30633437
London is too expensive for most scum these days. A shit ex-council flat somewhere that was the "hood" from 20 years ago is now worth £300,000.
>>
>>30633480
>I have never been outside of my hovel
>The one time I went out of country, I made sure to stick to the small tourist traps within my shithole of choice

You are truly well-versed in the world.
>>
>>30633481
London is a big place anon. I doubt you know what you are talking about since the authorities have a hard on for mixing wealth classes. You are never more than a mile from a council estate, even in the poshest areas.
>>
>>30633561
Lived in London for the first 16 years of my life, now live out in the country (still have a Bromley postcode though). My mums worked for various housing associations across London since she was 21.

Don't worry mate, I know all about social housing. There's not enough of it, slowly the poor people are getting pushed out and former shitholes (like Peckham or Deptford) are now actually habitable.
>>
>>30633466
Geneva?!?!? WAHAHAHA!!! What kind of a faggot are you to find Geneva dangerous?
>>
>>30633513
I mean, there are parts of Detroit where you're gonna get shot just for being in the neighborhood without a reason, even if you're in a car.

I don't think that exists anywhere in Western Europe.
>>
>>30633626
Shot by who? Wtf
>>
>>30633698
The neighbourhood, duh

Detroit is shit, there's a lot of places nobody goes unless they live there or got business there. Any stranger will be obvious as fuck and basically have a target painted on them.
>>
>>30633778
Autistic question.. can't someone go and wipe the place clean of threats?
>>
>>30633626
Clearly you've never encountered a group of euro gypsies.
>>
>>30633363
>What are the hoods of Europe? What areas in Europe are so dangerous even the police hesitate to enter them?
The Balkans.
Russia.
>>
>>30633823
Cops are too lazy to do that. Federal government is too, and would rather not do it unless the gang was really bad. I remember watching a documentary where some Swat teams cleared an entire block of some Mexican gang.
>>
>>30633823
A) Do you want BLM protests to riot in cities across the nation

B) That would lose the mayor his next election.

C) Detroit is so broke and dysfunctional that the bus system is free because they can't get the collection boxes fixed.
>>
File: Oh wait you're serious.gif (1 MB, 288x198) Image search: [Google]
Oh wait you're serious.gif
1 MB, 288x198
>>30633399
>Geneva
>>
File: Gold.jpg (47 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
Gold.jpg
47 KB, 330x319
>>30633399
If I were to have an hearth problem, I would have died laughing because of the mention of Geneva
>>
>>30633399

can confirm.

Napoli is one of the most dangerous cities I've ever been to. That being said, head out to Sorrento about 45 mins outside of there and you'll have a wonderful time, but don't spend too much time in naples.

Paris is just a shit hole.
>>
>>30633399
>>30633447
It's missing the whole Corsica island
>>
File: naples italy.jpg (193 KB, 1027x770) Image search: [Google]
naples italy.jpg
193 KB, 1027x770
>>30634411
>Napoli
Does Italy have a GIGN equivalent for these areas?
>>
>>30634556
>even thinking it could

The police is basically controlled by the Camorra
>>
>>30634411
>>30634556
I felt safer walking through the south side projects of Chicago than I felt walking around Naples.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.