[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tried to buy my first gun 15 days ago after the queer massacre,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: R46202.jpg (54 KB, 630x462) Image search: [Google]
R46202.jpg
54 KB, 630x462
Tried to buy my first gun 15 days ago after the queer massacre, got redflagged by tbi. So i filed an appeal and 15 nervous wreck days later finally got the go ahead and got taken off the nosell list! Anyways saved up 800 US to buy an AR to celebrate, i want ideas ,info, your opinions, advise everything AR becouse i can fucken buy one!
Pic related gun im picking up after work, also muthafucking AR's gotdammit
>>
File: M&P-15 MOE.png (189 KB, 788x385) Image search: [Google]
M&P-15 MOE.png
189 KB, 788x385
Smith & Wesson M&P-15
>>
>>30632106
Why were you on the "no sell list"?
>>
>>30632427
This. It's a great starter AR. You can probably pick it up for cheap enough that you can buy a couple extra mags and some ammo without breaking the bank too.
>>
>>30632597
He isn't anymore, read the post.
The most common reason that you get blocked or delayed on the NICS is that you happen to have a name similar to a current fugitive.

Blocks and delays are more common if you have a more common name.
>>
>>30632597
Sorry im at work and just got a break, anyways the only thing i can think of is an order of protection my ex signed on me 13 years ago
>>
>>30632427
That looks awesome, i like the ruger AR 556
>>
File: AR556.jpg (29 KB, 825x245) Image search: [Google]
AR556.jpg
29 KB, 825x245
>>30632796
The Ruger is also good, some faggot will come and say
>carbine length gas system
as if it fucking matters but ignore him.

Some parts aren't quite standard spec, but all in all it's a perfectly fine rifle for it's price.
>>
Ruger AR 556 owner here. $599.00 and it works great. Over 500 rounds with no problems. They give ya the fancy do dads ya pay extra for on other like the forward assist and dust cover.
>>
>>30632597
>Why were you on the "no sell list"?
>were

>>30632655
>He isn't anymore, read the post.

Why are people on this board so stupid?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 864x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 864x288
>>30632106
Windham MPC no need to thank me OP.

It's got all,your basic needs with a lifetime a warranty. It's a step ahead of S&W.
>>
>>30632106
>got redflagged by tbi
came up on the delay???
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.