[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing with guns while drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324 KB, 1920x1000
Do you ever play with your guns while drinking/drunk?

Would you say it deminishes your trigger discipline and increases chances of a n/d by a large margin?

I understand that guns aren't toys and I know to follow the rules of firearm safety at all times but you know what I mean by "playing" with your funz
>>
>>30626859
I play with my guns all the time when I'm drinking. I don't play with loaded guns when I'm drunk though.
>>
>>30626859
I do sometimes use my nugget bolt as a prostate massager. The meme is real.
>>
>>30626891

Have you ever accidentally dry fired a gun while drinking or drunk?
>>
>>30626859

i typically clean my guns when im drunk. cleaning anything is fucking boring so i crack beers when cleaning the house or my guns, crank up some trs radio and get to work.
>>
Sometimes I'll hold one when I'm drinking and watching a movie or whatever. I double check my guns sober; triple when I've had a few.

Its stupid but I don't dry fire them or anything so w/e
>>
>>30627012
>>30626891

That's chill. I'm /newgunz/ and I don't play with my gun with 1 in the chamber (it's a glock) even when I'm sober. I am just curious
>>
>>30626859

I don't play with guns when I'm drunk, usually. Sometimes I'll pick one up and run through the 4 rules in my head, clear it, and set it back down, just to confirm that alcohol isn't going to make me a danger to myself or those around me if I've got guns laying around. Worst that happened is I disassembled my gun when drunk and I dropped the barrel and it cracked the lip of my coffee mug.
>>
I got really fucking drunk one night and stared at my glock for a couple minutes, pondering some dark shit. I don't drink unless my guns are stashed in the safe now, even if logically I know that I probably won't do it. Just don't wanna take that chance.
>>
Ill finger fuck my ar and AJ when I drink but they're always unloaded. I keep all my guns with full mags but empty chambers/open bolts. I simply take the mag out and cycle the action whenever I'm going to mess with one.
>>
>>30627145
You've got a good attitude towards it. Keep doing what you are doing, make the gun clear if you are doing anything other than putting it in a holster/drawer/safe for defense.

And make sure its clear. And again. If you find yourself holding a gun and you can't quite remember if its clear or not, clear it again. I've probably cleared my carry gun more times than I've had rounds through it
>>
>>30627254
AK*
>>
>>30626859
I routinely get wasted and CC illegally walking my dog at 3am through my urban upscale liberal neighborhood.

I also have been known to sling one of my ARs and take the trash out at the same hour, also wasted af.

I have even cleaned my scary black assault rifles in broad daylight on my front porch with a rapidly diminishing bottle of Jim Beam at hand from time to time.

My Hillary-sign-having neighbors refuse to speak to me and have open contempt for everyone in my household. Even the Bernie ones give me a wide berth and won't make eye contact. They stopped delivering their stupid newsletter to my house.

The only cool neighbors I have are the hippie next door and an ancient black dude & his wife. They're always friendly and don't give a fuck that I have weapons.
>>
>>30626859
I have put on a ushanka and played with my nugget whilst mildly drunk.

I usually lock up my ammo and such beforehand, and there's only one gun I ever load inside the house anyways.
>>
>>30626859
The majority of the times I go out shooting are after drinking at the bar until two, Ihop until 3 or 4. A few rounds of counterstrike. Then I go wake up and pick up who ever else is going and go out in the desert to shoot. Alcohol isn't even something I consider I've done prior to touching my guns. Alternatively, alcohol does not affect everyone equally or even in the same physical way. You know you best, if not ask a close friend about how you behave after and during drinking.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.