[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am looking to get a pistol before the upcoming election/racewar/apocalypse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: gFXeIU9.jpg (25 KB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
gFXeIU9.jpg
25 KB, 480x268
I am looking to get a pistol before the upcoming election/racewar/apocalypse.

Problem is, not 21 so I can't buy from an ffl. I'd like to be able to feel up some pistols before getting one as a gift or getting one used.

Would a gunshop have any issues with me looking at a few? I'd probably buy a box of ammo or two since they wouldn't be able to get a sale from me.

Mainly thinking of Canik TP9V2 for a full sized or a Radom P64 as a CCW.
>>
>>30626499
Well, /k/omrade. You can buy black powder handguns.
>>
>>30626499
You can always make your hand into a pistol and pretend. pew pew
>>
>>30626499
Step 1: walk up to counter. clerk asks if there's anything he can help you with.
Step 2: point at a gun and say "Can I see that one, please?"

Don't act like you aren't going to buy anything, don't tell the clerk you are underage, don't mention someone else might buy a gun for you. Unless you look prepubescent nobody will question you.
>>
>>30626499
If you have a family member or friend already willing to "gift" you one, then do it.

ATF hates these type of straw purchase cases because they're almost no way they can prove malicious intent and for all they know, it was given to you purely as a gift.

Just don't be stupid and leave behind traces.
>>
File: problem solver.png (98 KB, 700x204) Image search: [Google]
problem solver.png
98 KB, 700x204
>Race war

You're gonna want a rifle, not a pistol. Dindus usually travel in packs.
>>
>>30626726
Also this OP.

Get a rifle first, as it WILL be your primary weapon (generally greater firepower, higher capacity mags, much higher accuracy). Handguns are meant to be a secondary weapon in case your primary fails or you're out of ammo.
>>
>>30626726
>>30626743
>implying I don't have raifus
I got an M&P a while back, just waiting on my case of golden tiger to show up .

>>30626716
I can neither confirm or deny any of these statements.
>>
>>30626499

Radom p64 is cheap pleb tier garbage. That being said its a fantastic military surplus. It is not drop safe. I would not recommend buying that gun when you could save another 300, and get something good.
>>
>>30626580
>not making your own obrez

>>30626545
Can't say it hasn't crossed my mind, being able to pretend I'm Joesy Wales is a bonus. Probably not the most practical option though.
>>
>>30626743
>Get a rifle first, as it WILL be your primary weapon (generally greater firepower, higher capacity mags, much higher accuracy). Handguns are meant to be a secondary weapon in case your primary fails or you're out of ammo.
No, handguns are meant to be with you 24/7. Rifles are nice but the handgun is the go-to weapon of the armed citizen because it should always be present.
>>
>>30626933
During times of peace, yes, but not during times of war and conflict.
>>
>>30626875
>$230 pistol
>just save an extra $300
Easier said than done.
>>
>>30626499
>I'd probably buy a box of ammo or two since they wouldn't be able to get a sale from me.
Depending on your state that's illegal. In Michigan if you're under 21 you can't purchase hand gun ammo, if you're going to use it with a hand gun. But if you have a 9mm carbine for instance, you can totally go get some 9mm as it counts as rifle ammo instead. The ATF said

"You may sell ammunition that is interchangeable
between rifles and handguns to a buyer who is at least
18 years of age if you are satisfied that he or she
will use the ammunition in a rifle."

So take that as you will.
>>
>>30626955
Should have clarified, was talking rifle ammo or shotshells.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.