[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we take a minute to talk about this shitty grouping? France
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: grouping.jpg (64 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
grouping.jpg
64 KB, 700x467
Can we take a minute to talk about this shitty grouping?

France is left hand drive right? So not even a single shot to the driver's seat?. Unless he ducked over, but judging by the spread, I'd say it was spray and pray.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 750x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 750x683
>>30624576
>no guns country
>expecting marksmanship

R u srs
>>
>>30624598

I'd expect any equipped police/military force to have SOME kind of training, but look at this. Just sad.

These shots were from the front too, so it wasn't like they were shooting at a speeding truck as it passed by. Just straight down range.

Wonder how far away?
>>
>>30624668
Actually, I take that back. Picture isn't clear enough to show if they were straight on shots or not. Could have been an automatic from the passenger side of the street, shooting at an angle towards the driver's seat. That would explain the spread and lack of impacts to the driver's seat from this angle.
>>
>>30624668
>>30624697
The shots look like that because the shooter was fucking incompetent
>>
It was shot at a certain angle to hit the driver, otherwise the would be in front of the truck.
>>
>neckbeards on a mexican pastry board critiquing someones groupings in a life or death situation without knowing where the shooter was even standing
>>
>>30624576
>France is left hand drive right?
No.
>>
Groupings? On a moving vehicle? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>30624576
they were probably trying to get him to stop, not harming him in the process.
really OP, they apologized after the last attack.
>>
>>30624576
Love to see what your groupings would look like on a moving target in a crowded street with (most-likely) a hastily drawn handgun. Also there's the possibility it was multiple shooters at different angles.
>>
>>30625098
Uh, yes.
>>
File: No.png (20 KB, 772x379) Image search: [Google]
No.png
20 KB, 772x379
>>30625425
Uh, no.
>>
>>30625478
Left hand drive, as in which side of the car the driver is on, not which side of the road the car is on you god damn moron.
>>
>>30625478
Haha fuck you're dumb
>>
>>30625478
It's what side of the car you sit in while driving, dumbass

source: I'm French
>>
dude on CNN says cops, fbi, etc. are trained not to shoot at truck windshields unless they're at a 90 degree angel to it or they'll more than likely bounce off
shots are from rifle
>>
>>30624576
france is right hand
>>
>>30625409
/thread
>>
>>30625579
Yeah, no. Windshield glass isn't armor plate. Anything more oblique than about 40 degrees should be fine. You do however have to be aware that the point of impact changes (the bullet tends to 'pull' in the direction of initial impact, similar to the refraction of light moving between different mediums).
>>
>>30625579
>>30625697
I'm sure at least one person on /k/ has a gun and a junker car they can test this on.
>>
>>30625579
>not to shoot at truck windshields unless they're at a 90 degree angel

Well, that truck's windshield is pretty damned close to 90 degrees.

>shots are from rifle

Some are from pistols. You can see some cops with handguns in one of the videos taken from an upper floor.
>>
>>30625900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwXYEZC_Ocw&index
>>
>>30625581
You sit on the left side of vehicle, you drive on right side of road. Same as USA and all of EU*.

*Britain just quit the EU.
>>
Sign to stop the evil automatic assault trucks!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-evil-assault-semi-trucks
>>
>>30624576
There was two guys in there from what I understand. Most cops mag dump anyways.
>>
>>30625127
Fucking this
>>
>>30626210
not really going to be standing directly in front of it though
>>
File: glock.png (19 KB, 600x214) Image search: [Google]
glock.png
19 KB, 600x214
?
>>
>>30625579
>cnn

I found your problem
>>
>>30625478
that's what OP said ...
>>
>>30625579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS9918S5pHw

Not with anything stronger than a 9, and not to a degree that noticeable.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.