[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy needs to become a saint of the /k/ube. He nails it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1200x932) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1200x932
This guy needs to become a saint of the /k/ube. He nails it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/07/14/forget-new-gun-laws-heres-what-could-really-keep-people-from-shooting-each-other/?tid=sm_tw
>>
>>30621971
Essentially we need to civilize blacks. No shit.
>>
Or just ship them back to Africa.
>>
>>30621971
This is a good start. It looks like the libs are slowly beginning to understand that we have a social problem, not a gun problem.

I wonder if they'll ever make the connection between welfare programs and ghetto behavior. That would be the true watershed moment.
>>
The irony of this is that conservatives will say "see look! Guns aren't the problem!" And then promptly shoot down any legislation aimed at fixing the justice system or ameliorating poverty which would actually reduce gun violence.
>>
>>30621971
>please register 2 read this post
yeah, fuck that. Someone summarize the article here.
>>
>>30622257

and then glass Africa
>>
>>30622650
>because putting people in prison for committing is making them commit crimes
>>
>>30623041

Punishment without rehabilitation is causing people to commit more crimes yes. Somebody who gets out of prison gets out with basically no opportunities or future and has just been subjected to a criminal environment for literally years, no shit they're going to do illegal shit.
>>
>>30623041
As an anon that spent time in prison wrongfully, go fuck yourself. The entire justice system is broken.
>>
>>30623041
>go to prison for ten years
>get out
>no one will hire you for more than $12/h if that because despite doing your time you'll be punished for the rest of your life for it
>people wonder why you turn back to crime
>>
>>30623059
>Punishment without rehabilitation is causing people to commit more crimes yes.

Citation fucking needed.

The rehabilitation shtick has been tried and failed, the problem is extremely high time preference and aggression among blacks and hispanics. No amount of bullshit therapy is going to correct such widespread genetic predisposition to anti-social behavior.
>>
>>30623163

> widespread genetic predisposition to violence
> Arising simultaneously in Africa, South America, and Spain

Point me to the allele, anon. I wish to know more.
>>
>>30623163

http://www.apa.org/monitor/julaug03/rehab.aspx
>>
File: 1468314823931.png (530 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1468314823931.png
530 KB, 1280x1109
>>30623242
>>30623059
>>30622650
>>
File: image.png (257 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
257 KB, 750x1334
>>30621971
>Liberal double think: The Post
>>
>>30623267
That's a 13 year old glorified op-ed mate. Lots of reference to a "growing body of evidence" but none of it.
>>
>>30623302

> Asking for evidence of outlandish claims is now only the purview of social justice warriors

Well, sign me the fuck up, I guess. Time they got some armed members anyway.
>>
>>30623344

That's the official position of the APA m80.
>>
>>30623415
It's the official position of the APA that gender identity disorder doesn't exist, famalam
>>
>>30622707
Wut? I didn't have to register.
TL;DR
>Dallas Cop POV
>Obama talked up cops as heroes, tries to incorporate fallen cops into his push for gun control leg
>Cop posting says none of the cops blamed the gun for their fallen bretheren
>Usually 1% or less of any population is responsible for gun violence
>Richmond, CA tries new program "[identify] the 50 people most likely to shoot someone and... [pay] them to participate
>"[provide] career help, training, resume writing and health care."
>Program doesn't ask them to turn in their guns
>Damn, that shit worked without any new gun control leg
Pretty much the jist
>>
>>30623445
It doesn't.
>>
File: 1466455628800.gif (4 MB, 158x223) Image search: [Google]
1466455628800.gif
4 MB, 158x223
>>30623115
Story?
>>
>>30623163
>genetic predisposition to anti-social behavior.

That is the stupidest thing I've heard today. Look bro, I know it's the in thing on /b/ these days to be ironically racist, but the truth is skin color has nothing to do with these statistics. It's correlated, yes, but correlation =/= causation. The main corresponding factors for high violent crime rates are population density and poverty.

However, >>30623059 has a point. Taking a petty criminal and tossing them in a cage with a hundred hardened criminals for several years does not give you a model citizen. Rather, it gives you 101 hardened criminals and a bill for feeding them. First, I think we as a society have too many laws. If people want to destroy their lives with drugs, let them. no point in the public spending money on the weak willed. Second, prison is our knee jerk reaction for "being tough on crime". Look, if someone takes a life, then hang them. If they take property, then make them pay it back with interest. If they take someone else's liberty, then you confine them and take their liberty.

Prisons don't punish criminals. They feed them and clothe them while they teach each other to be better criminals.
>>
>>30624627
That was rather eloquent. Would come off with some anachistical sway to it for anyone else, but that is a good way of putting it.
>>
>>30623242
i suspect it isn't so much the spain genes as the mezo american ones
>>
>>30622707
Register? I did t have to either.
>>
>>30624627
>skin color has nothing to do with these statistics

implying the only difference is skin color

fucking cuck
>>
>president Obama spoke movingly

What the fuck no he did not. He just fucking race baiting the whole fuck g time storing this shit up more and more and more.

Holy shit fuck these people
>>
>>30623163
>Citation fucking needed
What? In countries with rehabilitation programs and lenient prison systems crime is at all time world historic lows. Israel, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Japan.
>>
>>30623147
Do other countries have more privacy protections for former inmates? Is that the main reason they have lower recidivism than we do?
>>
>>30622650
Anything done to fix poverty usually defaults to a money giveaway program. Kind of like a game show, only the contestants don't actually have to do anything.

The underlying problem is, you're fighting a couple of generations worth of learned helplessness. It's a survival trait. Why work when you can get free welfare money and gummint cheese for doing nothing? The hidden downside that the recipients are unaware of is the fact that they're trading their sense of self worth and human dignity for that monthly recharge on the EBT card.

If you want to break the cycle of poverty and violence and fatherless children, you need to attach value to effort. Tyrone wants a new pair of Jordans? Give him a roller, a paint bucket and a drop cloth so he can eradicate all of the grafitti throughout a square block. Shaniqua wants a new iPhone? Broom and dustpan, she sweeps every square inch of sidewalk around that same square block. You can bet your ass they'll both be vested in keeping that block clean, because they busted their asses to make it that way. And they're going to want more trinkets.

Yeah, I know it's simplistic. It's a complex issue, I can't fix it in one post. How about we start by taking the money out of welfare? No more payments. Only vouchers for food, housing, and fundamental utilities. Recipients want anything beyond that, they work for it. Real work, that shows tangible results and requires minimum standards of proficiency.
>>
>>30622257
Man, Fredrick Douglas fucked up when he convinced Lincoln to abandon the Liberia experiment.
>>
>>30623041
Not them, their kids. Something like 3/4 black kids grow up without a dad, which is a huge predictor of crime for the boys and whorish behavior for the girls. As with many other social problems, this can be mitigated by permanently blacklisting single mothers and their spawn from government aid of any kind. No welfare, no SSI, no Medicaid, no Pell grants. This will cause either a Malthusian collapse or sharp reduction in births out of wedlock.
>>
>>30623115
It hasn't been a justice system for decades. It's more a system for exacting retribution.
>>
File: fuck you pol.jpg (48 KB, 541x338) Image search: [Google]
fuck you pol.jpg
48 KB, 541x338
reminder that the only people who aren't worth saving are /pol/
>>
>>30627209
>Anything done to fix poverty usually defaults to a money giveaway program
Thats completely wrong, you're just using that to deflect to another topic. We're talking about prison reform mostly at this point.
>Why work when you can get free welfare money
At least 80% welfare recipients do have jobs actually, and some of the rest are supposedly retired.
>How about we start by taking the money out of welfare
A vast majority of non-SS welfare is for food, housing, and fundamental utilities. I would personally like a restriction on what EBT can buy because buying a 5 hour energy or loads of candy is kind of annoying.
>>
>>30627285
not to mention OTC cards
>>
>>30627034
>There are no black doctors
>There are no black scientists
>There are no black police officers
>Black people are born criminals

Sure is /pol/ in here. Let me clue you in on something... Being an idiot isn't race specific. In fact, there's one sitting in front of your computer right now.
>>
They why to fix the whole "Criminals commit crimes!" thing is simple.

Death penalty.

You all can fuck off with the "but muh rehab, don't you know that criminals are people too!"

Do you know that John Wayne Gacy sexually abused some kids before he started killing people?

He was convicted ten years but got off on parole. If he would have just been killed those peoples lives would have been saved. But no, we have to care about the criminals feelings. There is no reason to have murderers, rapists, thiefs and drug dealers alive.

You fucks are literally going "yo we just need money fo them programs and shit"

inb4"but people can change!!"

If you were a good person to begin with, you would not have done the crime in the first place. I am tired of hearing how the person who shoots and man for his wallet its "a nice kid" or how the person who broke in to someones house, raped his wife, then stole his car is "a good person".
>>
>>30627822
You start handing out the death penalty to crimes like that and more innocent people start dying.

Don't get me wrong, I would enjoy hearing of some child molester getting castrated and then executed, but if you give judges(read: normal everyday people) that much power they'll start using it to ill effect. I don't think you wanna know how many people already have been sent to their deaths by the state only to be found innocent by new evidence that came along only after their execution.

Do you really want to be one of those people who was at the wrong place at the wrong time and executed because of it? Plus when you start handing out death penalties for crimes like these, once everyone accepts that as the norm they'll want to expand on it. Slippery fucking slope right there, man.

The death of 10 convicted murderers is not worth it if even just 1 innocent person dies along with them. Just keep the cunts locked up with a life sentence.
>>
>>30627353
Not him, but there is such a thing as a bell curve. And research has specifically shown that as a group blacks score lower on intelligence testing and with impulse control. And these differences are their even after you correct for socio-economic status. However, libs freak out whenever anyone actually publishes results showing this.
>>
>>30630661
or when you highlight that human testing of things like motivation and intelligence always come up lacking

I'm actually to the far left of this board's opinions and criticize any knee jerk racism I find in myself, living in a city that is both a shit hole and 60% black (and remembering that correlation is not cuasation) but "The Bell Curve" has been roundly rejected

>inb4 proud cuck ebin maymay jpeg
>>
>>30631961
>I'm actually to the far left of this board's opinions and criticize any knee jerk racism I find in myself
>t. millienial with sensitivity training certificate
>>
>>30632027
no, just Yankee blacks are bro tier as fuck whereas the local thug coons drive me fucking nuts, and I recognize the sharpness of that contradiction

or my best friend is an intelligent Iraqi immigrant who fucking hates Allahus even moar than I do

point being it's valid that you can't fucking blanket statement because of melanin, but damn, some places and some people make it hard to not

>yup, you couldn't resist meme'ing me, gratz
>>
>Exercise my right to self defense in a home invasion sometime around September 11th
>I actually sat in a Juvenile Detention Facility's "Classroom" while people jumped out of the fucking towers in "trust" groups

>Within 24 hours of arrested, I was arraigned & given 30 days mandatory incarceration in said juvenile detention.

>Was in the court's arraignment cell with 4 kids
>one was a mulatto kid abandoned by his crackwhore mother, and in and out of the fucking justice system because they kept trying to adopt him out to white fundementalist extremist families

>Kid was abandoned by a white crackwhore mother
>Why the fuck would he mesh well with a godboner white family.

>One was a little black kid no older then 8
>Flipped out on a Teacher and tried to slit her throat with a fucking old school metal spined ruler
>Had an abusive mother was not having that shit at one of the few places he thought he was safe from abusive women.

The criminal justice system, by and large. Is fucking failed. I also come to find out most of the white kids got passes on shit even more extreme then what the black kids committed.
>>
>>30627353
>>There are no black doctors
>>There are no black scientists
>>There are no black police officers
A good 80% of those are bullshit affirmative action hires. There are some outliers, but the average black is significantly less capable than the average white or Asian.
>>Black people are born criminals
They really are. It's the presence of a father figure while they're growing up that makes them not criminals. Put the fathers in jail, and well...
>>
>>30632447

I forgot to add, that two of the kids in there with me, one was the son of a police officer.

He walked, After stealing his father's side arm & menacing some pack of rich white kids with it.

Another was pulled over, driving his mother's Jeep was drunk, with a couple bars of Xanax in his pockets. He also walked.
Despite doing in excess of like 40mph over the speed limit.

The fucking judge with a straight face, let both of them fucking walk right out of the court house.

I could not believe that shit. Yet I sat there for a first offense, and spent 30 days in jail. They had me manacled, ankes, and wrists chained to my fucking waist.
>>
>>30632495
>A good 80% of those are bullshit affirmative action hires
earning a bachelor's, then a medical degree is not a function of affiermative action
>>30632495
>Put the fathers in jail
all black fathers are in jail, got it
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.