[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you find out the Fudd lecturing you for having a black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1468002002732.jpg (52 KB, 548x328) Image search: [Google]
1468002002732.jpg
52 KB, 548x328
>when you find out the Fudd lecturing you for having a black rifle and accusing you of being a terrorist is a prohibited person
>admitted in writing to owning a firearm as well
>pic related

Do I snitch /k/?
>>
he's prohibited for typical commiefornia "dude weed lmao" shit
>>
>>30621299
On the political hand, fuck no you cunt

On the inner asshole side, yeah fuck him up m8
>>
>>30621299
Extrort him for all he's worth and then snitch.
>>
>>30621299
If he's a fudd, then absolutely.
>>
File: eel-slap-strange-website.jpg (42 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
eel-slap-strange-website.jpg
42 KB, 600x450
>>30621299
Fuck no. Freedom can never just be for you, is has to be for everyone. That includes fudds. Using laws you disagree with to your advantage as soon as an opportunity presents itself is a big part of what's sunk us so far. Don't be part of the problem, anon. Not even for revenge.
>>
>>30622597
This. Set his house on fire or something, don't be a dick and add to the grabber statistics.
>>
>>30622039
This. Also does the US have a crimestoppers line where you can phone in tips and get a reward?
>>
He's probably too much of a retard to safely handle a firearm.

Does he have a wife or kids?

I want to see how much collateral damage you can rack up here.
>>
>>30621299
yes
>>
>>30621358
No, because non-violent drug related convictions revoking your Constitutionally protected rights are tyranny.
>>
>>30621299
MYOB
>>
>>30625330
fuck that. he's using the media to define the laws instead of the laws. he needs a little push to think harder
>>
>>30625405
Narc'ing someone isn't "a little push".
>>
File: smrt.png (121 KB, 350x230) Image search: [Google]
smrt.png
121 KB, 350x230
>>30625427
he's an adult, he can figure it out. adults are supposed to know how to legally participate in society.
>>
>>30622597
I would normally agree with you, but if someone accuses me of being a terrorist because I have nice rifles he can go eat a dick.

If he has guns worth saving then don't snitch on him, just break into his house and steal the guns when nobody is home. He can't call the cops because his guns were illegally owned.

>>30625315
They are, and those laws are complete bullshit. All the same, someone who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. My house is made of 3 foot thick concrete and I throw steel core stones at 900 rounds per minute.
>>
>>30622597
you use the laws to the fullest extent so that people can find out they can be abused, and also find out that upholding these abusable laws costs money. at least so they can be changed
>>
>>30625481
If you're a terrorist for owning an AR he's a drug addict for having smoked weed.

Show him whose side the law is on.
>>
>>30621299
Why is he a prohibited person? If it's some bullshit victimless crime then tell him to fuck off and go about your business.

If he's a violent felon or some shit then nail him to the wall.
>>
>>30621299
You have a chance to remove a Safety for All vote from the election. Why haven't you done it? He's a degenerate druggy too.
>>
At the University of Houston, the asshole in charge of "Gun Free UH" that tells women guns are no use to them if they need to defend themselves and that guns just add to violence on campus and stifles free speech is actually a sex offender and has a history of harassment and violence against women.

I actually burst out laughing when I found out about this
>>
>>30625889
This is true, not sure if I have a cap of it or not.
He insists Students for Campus Carry is bankrolled by the RNC, NRA, Kock Bros., you name it.
>>
>>30625481
>>30625747
I would give him a polite warning first, provided as some have said, he isn't prohibited for actually hurting people. Maybe face to face if you actually see him around. Just casually let him know you basically hold his life in your hands and tell him to go fuck himself with a cactus and be quiet. People thinking it was justified to abridge rights and use the law as a personal weapon because someone is being a cunt is how we got here in the first place.
>>
>>30625994

If you engage him in a discussion he'll never actually argue facts, not that he would have any to argue anyways, but he'll drone on about the Students for Concealed Carry are a tea-party front group and we're all just plants from the NRA or some hsit
>>
>>30625994
>>30626071

>NRA
>Koch Bros.
Kinda true to be honest, but usually because how the fuck else are a bunch of broke ass college kids supposed to be able to do activism shit? It's also usually filtered through a whole bunch of intermediary organisations as well. But why the fuck do all the dude weed lmaos magically assume getting money from someone assumes you are totally their bitch? Do they not understand the Kochs give money to hospitals and campaigns to end drug war bullshit?
>>
>>30625994
>>30626071
>realize I got the name of the Org wrong
>I spelled Koch wrong
I feel like an idiot now.
>>
>>30626071
He's made some (now deleted, go figure) comments on articles he's written (as replies, of course) basically telling people to pour peroxide in their eyes.
Dude is super unstable.
>>
>>30626240
Dude, I wish the group at my school had crazies like that we could use to justify CC with. Just screenshot their arguments and post them and you win, it's great.

>>30626193
It's cool senpai, we all get the rehtards occasionally.
>>
>>30626280
> eff ah em gets filtered to senpai
Jesus christ, I haven't been here in far too long. The last time I remember word filtering was with redguards.
>>
>>30626302
and t b h gets filtered to desu.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.