[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never fired one of these and i'd like to know.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: m9.jpg (37 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
m9.jpg
37 KB, 640x427
I've never fired one of these and i'd like to know. I love how these look but i'm not going to buy one if the trigger pull is as heavy as it looks. Can anyone tell me?
>>
>>30620150
DA sucks for all guns everywhere
SA is pretty great on mine.
>>
File: Fence.png (1 MB, 976x576) Image search: [Google]
Fence.png
1 MB, 976x576
maybe try firing one
>>
File: 908916238408.png (113 KB, 206x307) Image search: [Google]
908916238408.png
113 KB, 206x307
>>30620150
>trigger pull
>heavy as it looks
>>
>>30620223
He probably means the trigger gap.
>>
>>30620191
So when the hammer is up it's hard to pull?
>>
>>30620150
>I've never fired one of these and i'd like to know.
So go shoot one.

>I love how these look
Cause it's a fucking sexy beast of a gun. Italian firearm design at it's finest.

>but i'm not going to buy one if the trigger pull is as heavy as it looks
Huh? DA is heavy, but it's DA, what do you expect? SA isn't that heavy. Both can be lightened with a "D" mainspring that can be installed in a couple of minutes. If you mean reach then you would have to buy a Wilson Combat short-reach trigger, which is more expensive but not break-the-bank expensive (especially considering how cheap you can get a 92 in the first place, they're incredible values).

When the hammer is up (uncocked, DA) the trigger is uncomfortably far for some, when it's down (cocked, SA) it should be reachable for anyone that's not a manlet.

>Can anyone tell me?
Nigger, I just did.

The 92 is a love it or leave it gun. The only complaint pretty much everyone has is the slide safety, which is pretty terrible if you rack your guns overhand. Thankfully it's mitigated by replaced it with another WC part, but again, more money, more mods to do something that should be stock.

Otherwise it's solid. It's not as heavy as most other full-size metal-framed guns despite the rep. It's accurate as hell and again, despite the rep, incredibly reliable. Recommendations:

>Extended mag release
>VZ grips
>WC low-pro safety
>D spring
>Mec-Gar 18rd flush fit mags
>Steel guide rod

Buy a G model (decocker only) if you can.
>>
>>30620150
92s have nice triggers beretta really puts the finishing touches on it making it smooth and crisp. out of the box would be better than stock sig or cz. still hate the trigger though since it feels like it breaks somewhere in the magwell and the reset is long
>>
>>30620279
When the hammer is up the pull is longer/heavier, and as such usually fucks with most peoples' shots.
>>
I have a 92s, not fs or m9, and I love it. My shots are all over the place but I just need to shoot it more
>>
>>30620150
The reset is shit, sadly. It's a tack driver tho. Railed model looks cooler
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.