[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a bad day /k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: ...........1sadpepe.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
...........1sadpepe.png
87 KB, 684x576
>Be me
>Just bought a Polish P-64 a week ago and i decide to test it out all cleaned and lubed up
>15 bucks for indoor range
>Was using Fiocchi 95gr FMJ 9x18 Makarov
>Fires flawlessly for 25 rounds
>Fails to lock open on empty mag
>Puts in new mag
>Fires a few rounds
>Failure to feed
>Locks it back resulting in double feed
>Fuckingreally.jpg
>Can't remove mag because of shit tier heel mag release won't just unlock the mag and is locked tight
>Can't unjam slide either
>Calls range officer
>Has experience with Makarovs and PPK knock offs and has never experienced this type of fuckery before
>Managed to unjam it with tools
>Double feed was so bad it resulted in dimpled
cartridges
>Firing normally after i load up new mags
>Failure to go into battery and slide is jammed up
>Literally can't physically move the slide
>Calls range officer again
>Literally slams the slide against the table 5 times to get it free
>Recommends to get new springs, mags, or even try to get refund from the FFL i bought it from
>Hellodarknessmyoldfriend.jpg
>Goes to FFL 3 hours later
>Doesn't give a fuck
>Recommends trying better ammo or sending it back to the drunk monkeys at Century arms
>It's fucking Fiocchi ammo
>Left disappointed and ripped off

What should i do /k/?
I also REALLY don't wanna deal with the fucktards at Century but i might have to

>Mfw i have a pos gun
>>
Wasn't it under $200? Who cares?
>>
>>30619425
I traded it for my pos RAS-47. Only got 400 back and i figured i should get a pistol instead of an AKnade. Guy wanted 350 for the P-64. I said fuck it. Could have got a Tokarev in 9x19 that day, Should've got that. :/
>>
>>30619416
Buy a new spring kit for it.

http://www.p64resource.com

Your day was nothing, I got backed into in the parking lot by a co-worker, and all the witnesses (not that they actually witnessed anything, they were just outside) agree that it was my fault.
>>
>>30619502
>I traded it for my pos RAS-47
Save a little bit more money instead of needing your products immediately (practice delayed gratification) and quit buying junk that makes you regret getting it.
>>
>>30619502
$350 for a P64? Lolwut
>>
File: 1462213730408.gif (39 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1462213730408.gif
39 KB, 267x200
>>30619416
Anon, I use tula in my 64. You might want to try that. Also you might want to drench the fucker in grease.
>>
>>30619889
What an asshole
>>
>>30619889
Fuck your day friendo. I woke up thismorning to finding out my girlfriend at a dif college was out all night with her girls and a bunch of dudes, then my fucking ceiling collapsed, then I stepped on a Lego my sister left in the living room. I just want to ship to Paris Island already God dammit
>>
>>30619889
was this like some Minnesota parking lot that you tried to sneak behind him as he backed up?
>>
>>30619416
>buys cheap shit
>is shocked when it's shit
how old are you? you wrote all that shit just to tell us how dumb you are?
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 775x837) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 775x837
>>30620109
THREE FIFTY?!?!?!??!!??!!??'cnncncncnchzseudhbahagGahakwjdbsjahdnejzjbrhs

How do you even spend more than 250 on one of those fucking monstrosities mine was 140
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.