[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian Invasion of Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 657567563.png (70 KB, 520x462) Image search: [Google]
657567563.png
70 KB, 520x462
OK. /k/ommandos,

If Russia goes all out on NATO:

Which river is the farthest the Red Army gets?
Why?
And how fast would they get there?
>>
1960s-1980s USSR could have made it to the bay of biscay

modern Russia wouldn't make it past the dnieper
>>
>>30615892
How many troops can NATO even muster in Europe during the first days of war?
>>
>>30615892

I think modern Russia would make it over the Dnieper, NATO has no combat forces stationed in Ukraine, and they would take a while to mobilize if the Russians don't hit the Baltics at the same time.

If the NATO is really off guard, Russia could make it to the Vistula, but when NATO finished mobilizing, there's no way the Soviets don't get pushed all the way back unless they threaten nuclear action.
>>
>>30615940
>Soviets

lel.

I still say it too
>>
>>30615880
>Russia goes all out on NATO
That's what natofags are actually told.
>>
>>30615880
Without nukes, Poland alone will hold them at bay for several weeks.
>>
>Russia starts invasion.

>Ukraine stops russians

>Poland shows up for payback

>Russia threatens nuclear war if anybody invades motherland.
>>
>>30615969
ok, general

what does happen in your enlightened opinion?
>>
>>30615989
How would Germany's living room fight someone? It's a living room. You know couch, TV, coffee table?
>>
Winter war anyone?
>>
>>30616044
They turn of the lights, putin stubs his toe on the table, gets a pout and goes home.
>>
We could sweep up from the middle east while Soviet forces are committed deep into Europe and cut off the possibility of retreat to East of the Urals. US forces would be in a unique position to destroy Moscow and the Russian leadership.
>>
>>30615989
>Poland couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week
TOP KEK RUSSIAN PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Poles are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Russian pig shit they see. When Poland's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
>>
>>30616951
Kek, that cold war rage.
But down worry. In the event of Russia fucking with Poland, I have decided to drop everything in the US and come home.
>>
>>30615940
Modern Russia can't get out of Dumbass. Ukrainians are bleeding them dry for over two years now. Dnieper? Fairy tales.
>>
>>30617004

Heyloe knew frend.
>>
File: average south african morning.webm (1 MB, 400x306) Image search: [Google]
average south african morning.webm
1 MB, 400x306
>>30617167
>Modern Russia can't get out of Dumbass.
>2016
>Still believing to chochols
Ukrainians were BTFO by a bunch of dirty miners with outdated weapon and gear bought on eBay by Russian nationalists community. Buttmad chochols just can't admit their stupidity and keep screaming about Putin's death battalions, flying sausages, KGB spies everywhere e.t.c.
>>
>>30616951
Romanian here. While i admire your zeal. The russians are still a dangerous enemy. While nowhere near as dangerous as in soviet times. We would have a very rough time fighting them. Remember they build their own military equipment, we buy F16s once we loose anything we will have a very tough time replacing them. The russian has production capability.
>>
>>30616951
Nice delusions Geralt. Meanwhile Kaliningrad alone has enough capital systems (tank,ifv,arty,aircraft) to rival the entire Polish Land forces. And they only need to hold the line for 3 days max before the rest of the Western MD come pouring from the Eastern border to wreak havoc and merry hell. raping your churches and burning your women.
>>
File: 1426037424541.png (276 KB, 762x616) Image search: [Google]
1426037424541.png
276 KB, 762x616
>>30617662
>Geralt

Hey don't underestimate the polish stealth tank with a gun from the 1960s.
>>
Volga
>>
File: 1452939883790.jpg (59 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1452939883790.jpg
59 KB, 720x405
>>30617662
>Geralt
>>
>>30617662
>Geralt

People ask me why I come on 4chan.

Moments like this
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.