[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /k/, so after "riding on some niggas", do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Okay /k/, so after "riding on some niggas", do you think gangbangers actually break down their weapons and clean them properly?
>>
If by clean them you mean wipe the prints and toss it in a storm drain, yes.
>>
I'd wager at least a few
>>
>>30614543
I've wondered this as well... I'm thinking no, but I imagine a lot of weapons that get used then get dumped, though I might be mistaken.
>>
>>30614543
I'd imagine a few do.

Surely they're not as stupid as we make them out to be. I imagine the lower peons are though.
>>
>>30614543
Considering that most of them think the greatest guns ever invented are the Ay Kay Fowtee Seven and the Glawk, no.
>>
>>30614543
Maybe the one's who've been around a while.

I bet a lot of the old black panthers that formed their own gangs later probably preformed basic maintenance on them.
>>
I can't remember the thread but basically an anon was talking about some shitbag friend/relative/acquaintance who was a criminal and would always buy cheap and shitty guns. He never ever cleaned them and didn't even know guns could be disassembled, he thought that guns eventually just stopped working and would literally throw them in the trash.
>>
File: X-Raided-Psycho-Active[1].jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
X-Raided-Psycho-Active[1].jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>30614550
If they're smart. Pic is infamous 90's rapper X-Raided. The gun featured on his album cover here was earlier used to commit a murder. A track on said album details the home invasion and murder he committed. Somehow, the nigga still records and gets the shit out of prison to make new albums.
>>
Had a buddy who's uncle ran dat trap life out of his house, not sure if he ever used his Kimber as my friend said he had, but he never fucking cleaned the thing.
>>
>>30614736
Straight gansta fampai
>>
File: 1447362373483.gif (2 MB, 350x235) Image search: [Google]
1447362373483.gif
2 MB, 350x235
>>30614601
Yeah, there was a cop in a thread like this a few years ago who said when he clerked in property/evidence that every single weapon recovered from a gang member was rusty and/or filthy, except in cases where the weapon was freshly stolen. He said he never once saw a holster, CLP, or anything else booked alongside the gun except ammunition which was never boxed and a magazine or two.

He also added that he maintained an off-book spreadsheet when he later worked gang intel where he tracked the rounds fired to intended targets hit ratio, and found that in LA County a gangbanger had about a 1 in 5 chance of actually even hitting the target, and maybe 1 in 20 of killing it. Which holds up against the data coming out of Chicago the past few years.
>>
>>30614594
>implying that the glorious Kalashnikov rifles aren't so great that even the poorest class realize it
>>
>>30614981
I'm not saying they're bad, but urban youth admire it for its ability to function even if you never clean it or literally shit on it, not for its glorious Soviet design
>>
File: 23o0406340.jpg (463 KB, 627x837) Image search: [Google]
23o0406340.jpg
463 KB, 627x837
ye nigga

b4 sum drive by, a nigga axe me fo da sig .40

a nigga told him breh don't use that shit famm

he axe why???

nigga the mothafuckin slides roll pin is broke dawgg

the fuck broken wha nigga?? he say

i say to the nigga u need to fuckin order some spare parts off brownells or tgs and not be some herb ass nigga

nigga jus shut he mouf an grab the smith and wesson

lil bitch ass niggaz dont wanna lern smfh...

-part time Sig Sauer armorer, full time licc hitta
>>
>>30614736
Never thought I would see him on Kay

You're pretty cool anon
>>
>>30614601
This is true. My neighbor is black and I buy/trade guns from him (like any U.S. citizen is allowed to in a free society) and they are never clean.

I take them apart and fix minor issues for him and he looks at me like I'm a wizard.

He's so fucking based, though. My partner society collapses.
>>
This professionals do some of those serious niggas know their shit. Not so much the low ranking grunts who get an allowance and recycled hi-points.

SOURCE: watched the Wire series. Twice
>>
>>30615250
But working with shit inside and no cleaning IS glorious soviet design. Does Ivan have time to clean rifle while seizing means of production? NO, RIFLE IS ALWAYS FINE.
>>
File: punisher.png (2 MB, 1277x873) Image search: [Google]
punisher.png
2 MB, 1277x873
>>30614543
Fuck no. They don't even know how to hold them up right.
>>
>>30614543
No, watch snow on the bluff and you will see what I am talking about.
>>
>>30615765
This
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.