[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Home Defense 12 Ga. Shotgun Load For A 300lb Nigger on Bath Salts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7
File: 37896.jpg (60 KB, 533x389) Image search: [Google]
37896.jpg
60 KB, 533x389
Spare me the "Birdshot is effective. Slugs are overkill.' B.S
You have 1 chance
My choice. Pic related
>>
>>30613697
Not sure what the purpose of this thread is so I'm gonna reccomend you commit suicide.

That being said, my HD load is a mossberg 500 w/ alternative 3"magnum buck and slugs of whatever flavor I choose.

My theory is that most likely if I hit someone center mass with either they will not be in a position to continue being a threat
>>
anyone else think the name sounds like a fancy condom?
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 4032x3024
>>30613736
Alternating*
>>
>>30613736
im thinking about a mossberg 930 and just all buckshot.

nothin says "git out muh houws ye got dam negre!" like semiauto buck.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 358x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 358x479
>>30613697
Have you not seen what 12 gauge birdshot at three feet does to the human body? SPOILER WARNING
>>
>>30613807
Have you not seen how fucking close you have to be to get a wound that will stop an enemy?

Unlike you, some people live in a house that isn't a small ass apartment.
If they are close enough to use birdshot, then they are too close.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>30613736
You think 1 shot center mass will positively stop any threat?
There are numerous case studies that prove otherwise
Ask any veteran cop and they'll tell you crooks are almost bullet proof
>>
>>30613753
>Magnum
>condom

Well, we know the whites won't be using them.
>>
>>30613878
I feel 3" magnum buck will be pretty fucking devastating but it's not like I train relying on only needing one shot.
>>
>>30613807
oh noez the wad...
shit you could just beat them with the shotgun at that range.
>>
>>30613807
That's if you're lucky enough not to have your gun taken from you at 3 feet and get your ass handed to you.
Point blank is too close and most likely you're the dead one
>>
>>30613840
>enemy
Really? You're gonna play the oper8r lingo?
>huuur small house
Not all houses are huge. Not all houses are small. However a break in/intruder situation is a CQC situation. Stay pissy m8.
>>
>>30613891
>be white
>rather average 6"x6" schlong
>need to get second largest "mySize" condoms as recommended by their size chart

Standard, one-size-fits-all rubbers choke my erection to death and I had them rip on me twice. Never again.
>>
>>30613899
It's definitely devastating.

And, correct, you shouldn't stop shooting until there is zero movement

I like the Brenneke for the wall penetration also, besides the flat trajectory and stopping power.
>>
>>30613697
That would be enough to defend against a house on bath salts.
>>
>>30613963
>operator lingo
Would you rather I said aids infested nigger scum?
>every home intrider situation is a CQB
that's false. At a medium distance in my home birdshot would be extremely ineffective
>source
I measured the distance and tried it on a target
Birdshot will be useless in every scenario.
>hurr but if they are close
If they might be getting that close a shotgun is the wrong tool.

>>30614011
Yeah the training I do is to keep shooting until the threat is no longer a threat.
Haven't worried about over penetration much though.
>>
>>30613964
>I had them rip on me twice
Stop using expired condoms from the 90's
>>
>>30614043
I prefer you to be less /pol/lack but whatever.
Fair points. A shotgun is a situational weapon and the wide variety ammo is a factor as well.
>>
>>30614086
I was trying to be less /pol/ by saying threat but anon didn't like that.
There is just no reason to use birdshot in a shotgun tbhfam. Slugs / buck or a pistol since at close range a shotgun is gonna be harder to use and easier to get taken

Unless you expect wild geese to be your intruders, then use birdshot and fuck them up.
>>
>>30614110
>Slugs / buck or a pistol since at close range a shotgun is gonna be harder to use and easier to get taken
Yeah I can see that as a problem. Also would slugs over penetrate easily? I'm not sure.

>wild geese
Remove Honk
>>
Let me shoot some one itt with 12ga bird shot

It's nothing so you should be fine
>>
>>30613697
Decoy KFC bucket.
>>
>>30614155
Alright, I'll stand at 15 paces and you can go first w/ your birdshot and then I'll go next w/ my buckshot. Sound good?

>>30614135
If it's just drywall and wood, I'm gonna say a direct impact from a slug will go right through.
Through a person then a wall? I dunno
>>
>>30613913
Unless you round a corner on them. Or would surprise shotgun be premeditated?
>>
>>30614177
> implying your bitch ass could do anything with a Hundred bbs in your face
>>
>>30614177
>Through a person then a wall? I dunno
Fuck this is seriously bugging me now. I need to know.
>>
>>30613891
I need magnums, my length is only 5.5(that's because I'm fat as fuck) but my girth is over 6.25". My current gf can barely fit it in her hand.
>>
>>30614203
>implying we haven't both taken hard drugs before the test
I won't even know

>>30614204
You know what must be done.
>>
>>30613697
The only correct answer to your inquiry is .45ACP
>>
>>30614110
If it gets to that point, it's hand to hand.
Pretty sure most homeowners would lose and it's too late.
Let's stay on topic
Birdshot is a fkn joke
I'm not sure a slug will go through a 300lb man, an interior wall, an exterior wall, then penetrate a neighbors house.
I think the slug hysteria for HD is unfounded
>>
>>30614166
with a 1,000 lb anvil overhead
>>
>>30614242
I don't believe it would go through a man then a wall and out of the house. I guess the wall penetration after the man penetration depends on a lot of factors
>>
>>30614177
>>30614212
It depends on the slug, person, and wall.

A Foster slug seems the least likely to penetrate though, being that it's basically a giant hollowpoint made of soft lead.
If you look up stories from hunters about using foster slugs on hogs and deer most report the slug fragmenting almost as soon as it penetrates and the fragments flying wildly through the targets innards.
>>
>>30614187
It couldn't be premeditated
You didn't invite the crook into your house to blast him in half...
...or did you? Then it would be premeditated
Otherwise, it's just your knowledge of your domicile. Which you should know and plan out
>>
If something happens in your house at 3am and you're barely aware of what's going on when you wake up, you really think you can handle the recoil of 12 gauge slug or 00? 1 shot and you're well off balance. You probably have an 18" barrel. If you're using pump, that's even more recoil. Good luck without ear pro. Consider what's beyond your target since that round is going straight through. Birdshot will Brendan fraiser his ass sub 30 yards. You'll also have to aim if you're closer than 15 yards since the pellets won't spread. Plus you'll get to enjoy watching his rib cage bust open like its a blood eagle thanksgiving
>>
>>30614166
>>30614263
Straight Looney Tunes shit here.
>>
>>30614306
If you cannot operate in the middle if the night you need more training.
Also electronic earpro next to HD gun.

On a different note, would #4 buck penetrate an intruder reliably?
>>
>>30614291
And fucking up some good meat
I'm not a fan of foster slugs
They would seem to be the "safest" in a family home setting, I guess. And it would do lots of bone damage.
They just seem too "soft" for my taste
>>
>>30614374
There aren't that many people who have that type of training or electronic ear pro. I was fortunate to have that training in the corps. Sub 25 yards with #4 should be fine as long as you hit vitals.
>>
>>30614306
If you own a 12 Ga. and can't handle rapid fire with slugs, then you're not practicing what you should and have no business owning a 12. Ga.
Just buy a 20 Ga.
>>
>>30614374
#4 is ideal for HD.
>>
How effective is a wax load?
>>
>>30614507
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F42Bsc8YtnU
>>
>>30614366
Wil E Coyote
Suuuuper Genius
>>
>>30613697
How does this work?

>Bear comes at you
>Give it the slip
>Shoot slug up its ass
>Bear is now strangely stimulated
>Leaves you alone
>>
>>30614306
If you're a heavy sleeper keep some smelling salts near your HD loadout. (You WAFT that shit do not inhale or you'll have even more problems and probably be crying too hard to see)

I recommend a handgun for HD for several reasons, the main being you won't have to deal with as much ear pain/hearing loss. The idea of a shotgun is you might miss after just waking up, but capacity is limited so that doesn't really add up. With a handgun or rifle if you miss you've got more rounds not to miss, especially useful in case Jamaal brought his homesies.
>>
>>30614592
...if you're awake enough to apply salts to yourself you're awake enough to operate
>>
>>30613697
Anything #4 shot and up will kill a man in one shot to the chest at indoor ranges. Wouldn't trust anything smaller, but #4 is absolutely devastating up to 20 yards.
>>
>>30614592
>>30614605
A friend of is retired military. He won't tell me what precisely. Anyways a guy broke into his house through the front door while he was sleeping on the couch under blankets. He became lucid while he had the other guy in a choke hold and was screaming for back up.

Point being I think you can train yourself to be ready even if you're a heavy sleeper. Then again maybe being a heavy sleeper can changed like a mental trick.
>>
File: 56-01.jpg (85 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
56-01.jpg
85 KB, 540x405
>>30613697
As much #1 or 00 buckshot as you can stand. Get the hard copper plated shit. I'm a fan of Federal LE132-1B

>15 .30 cal pellets instead of 9 .35 cal pellets

>rear-braking Flitecontrol wad makes it a fragmenting slug at home defense ranges where the slug turns into .30 caliber buckshot

>penetrates 16 inches in ballistics gel which is enough to punch through a giganigga's front side but get stopped by clothing on the exit
>>
>>3061472
people tell me I wake up swinging and insane, this started while in.

i recall 0 expieriences, but i did do boxing alot before joining up
>>
>>30614489
I'm with you
>>
>>30613697
Federal Flitecontrol #1 buck. Consistent 14" to 18" penetration in gel, more projectiles than double-ought, and according to Gary Roberts, better tissue crush.
>>
This anon right here knows what's up. #1 buck is the shit.
>>
>>30615012
35% more tissue crush than 12 gauge 9 pellet load of 00 buckshot.
>>
>>30613964
>not realizing they deliberately scale the condom sizes down to make you feel good about yourself

Bruh
>>
>>30615012
Explain "tissue crush."
>>
>>30614769
This
Great point about copper plated shot
>>
Saging because this conversation is gay, but also needs to end.

whitey here with nabout 8 inch cock, a bit more or les dependind on arousal, I can provide pics, but you can just google bwc to see those too... If you want to see it, you gotta admit to me you are gay or a grill and provide tits.
>>
>>30615079
The way you crush a tissue then throw it away after cumming in it
>>
>>30615114
>misspelled words
>claims to have large cock
>writes like a moron

Who let a basketball-american on /k/?
>>
>>30615079
Basically volume of tissue the round displaces. Similar in principle to measuring the expansion of a hollowpoint
>>
>15 pellets of #1 Buck would create 37.74% more tissue crush than a nine-pellet loading of 00 Buck. This amount of #1 Buck has, less than 94% the weight and thus recoil of 12 pellets of 00 Buck., yet the 12 pellet 00 will only crush 33.33% more tissue than the standard nine-pellet 00 load.

>Another important factor contributing to the superiority of .30" nominal diameter #1 buckshot over larger sizes is that there are simply more of them. An increased number of holes: of adequate depth in a pattern corresponds to an increased likelihood of vital anatomical structures being struck; penetrated, and disrupted.

>So for practically the same pellet payload weight as a nine-pellet 00 Buck load; there is an increase of one third more pellets, or 33.33% more holes per pattern in the case of 12 No.1-Buck pellets. A load of 15 #1 Buck pellets increases the number of holes per pattern to 66.67% more.

>>30615079
Sectional area. Fifteen .30 caliber pellets take up 35+% more space in a shotgun shell and also the human body than nine .35 caliber pellets. There's more gaps wasted on either plastic buffer or air in a nine-pellet buckshot shell versus a fifteen-pellet buckshot shell.
>>
>>30615143
I'm drinking, i probably wouldnt even respond normally

was horse cock while in tho cause faogs dick watching.

Biggest dick i ever seen was an irsh army guy, sucked himself off.

we knew him only as donkey.
Fucking insane
>>
>>30614291
Check out what this 1oz Winchester does to ballistic gel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftrCtOyLrmU
It dug very deep in but if it encountered stuff like bones then it could be a different story.
>>
>>30614207
>fat as fuck
>my gf

Unless you were referring to your dick being fat, how do you do it?
>>
>>30613878
>>30613878
>cops
>good shots
While I agree that unless you practiced and trained a lot or lucky, its hard to land actual hits on heart/central nervous system when adrenaline is pumping and a crazed moving target is coming at you.

But most police magdump for a reason.
>>
>>30616014
Being fat or even super muscely makes your usable dick l3ngth smaller, but getting bitches has .0001 to do with your body and especially your dick.
>>
Birdshot does just fine for HD, maybe not the best, but it works.
>>
>>30614291
That hard cast slug in OP pic or Dixie's Terminator slugs are designed to chew through the biggest muscle and bone clad beasts around.
>>
>>30615988
My friend, 1 oz of lead moving even at sub sonic speeds [common to some rounds] will fucking rip tear and destroy. Dont worry about no bonez.
>>
Do people not know about these or are they shit and I just havnt heard yet?

Winchester pdx1 segmenting slugs are what I used to have in my 500.

https://youtu.be/JuY4ecrqFGc
>>
>>30616179
And have you noticed how jacked inmates are?

It makes that ammo choice more understandable
>>
>>30614553
Keks were had.
>>
>>30614769
Were you trying to arrange that shot in the shape of a swastika?
>>
>>30613697
>>30613878

OP confirmed /pol/fudd
>>
>>30613753
>black magic magnum
Yeah.

>>30613807
True, but I don't want to get that close to a bathsalt nigra, he'll eat my face.

Using birdshot for HD is like a last resort thing.

>>30613878
Oh gee, cops who usually deploy handguns and fucking suck at using them have trouble fighting with criminals, who'd have thought?

Meanwhile, training to use a rifle or shotgun (easier to use weapons which are much more effective), is easy and proven to work better.

>>30613964
I have the same problem, but I'm 7.3" (never measured my girth), the "large" ones are just large enough to fit my willy safely and comfortably.
>>
>>30614011
>wall penetration
This is why I don't want to use slugs for HD, that's like a huge minnie ball or something, what if it goes through him (without hitting any bone) then goes through the apartment wall and kills the neighbor's dog? I don't want to be in the ATF!
>>
>>30614070
Had that happen with brand new ones.

>>30614155
Nobody argued that birdshot can't fuck you up, the argument is that it's ill fitted to stop a raging bathsalt ghoul in a reliable manner

>>30614207
>My current gf can barely fit it in her hand.
That's hot/cute.
>>
>>30614223
Retarded, a Hi-Point 4595 carbine would outclass it in every way.

>>30614306
Eat your spinach you scrawny motherfucker.
>>
>>30616014
Put myself out there and be confident, those things are very hard for me but I always get rewarded with a girlfriend after I do it for a while.
>>
File: P1060681.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
P1060681.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>30613697
At HD ranges, even the right birdshot can still be devastating. My 1oz fiocchi loads are like a 3/4oz wax slug mixed with 1/4oz birdshot at any reasonable indoor ranges using a tight choke. I regularly cut smaller trees down with the fiocchi at the top of my choke test here.
Still, I'm packing low recoil #1 buckshot like >>30614769 that's still patterning well up to 40 yards. Can provide pic of my test if anyone wants.
Either way, my ears will thank me vs using some overpowered slug that we all know OP isn't actually using.
>>
>>30615143
There's lots of choco people on /k/
>>
>>30613697
00-buck

No need for crazy 3-1/2" magnum bullshit. Those are for tossing steel shot at waterfowl ranges. Typical 9-pellet 00-buck is 9x56gr projectiles moving at 1325fps.

Note that buckshot is bad in an urban environment (major over-pen issues), the FBI started recommended against shotguns for anything but door breaching for a reason.
>>
File: IMG_3548.jpg (895 KB, 3621x1753) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3548.jpg
895 KB, 3621x1753
00 Buck is great. #4 Buck also works.

Any 10oz Slug will work too.

Shotguns with Slugs and Buck are 90%+ DOA weapons
>>
>>30618735
Post a video of you rapid firing 10 1oz slugs at 25 yards. Let's see you hit center mass every time. Also do it when you're buzzed. Then kys
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.