[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi K. Where could I find some "44 dot" full camouflaged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: SS44DRKTU-4.jpg (232 KB, 374x500) Image search: [Google]
SS44DRKTU-4.jpg
232 KB, 374x500
Hi K.

Where could I find some "44 dot" full camouflaged uniform. Preferably with a hood and bug tamer? Or something similar.

Also, camo dump!
>>
>>30608893
They hand it out at Trump rallys.
>>
>>30609541
>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER GUYS XXXXDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>30609541
>>30610072
Dont derail the thread please.
>>
try the milsurp camo thread
>>
>>30610112
this the tranny there knows her stuff
>>
>>30608893
Ebay is amazing for rare shit like that. Especially when you have the chance that someone has no idea in hell what they have and sell it for nothing.

Just check over camo every week or so, it'll turn up. Don't search for what it is, unless it is an auction the seller knows what it is and will screw you over
>>
>>30610121
>Her
>>
Epic militaria has uniforms. Hiki shop as well
>>
>>30608893
IMA
>>
>>30608893
www.gavinmilitaria.com
>>
>>30608893
http://www.hessenantique.com/Waffen_SS_Camouflage_s/641.htm
>>
>>30608893
sportsmanguide. they have reproductions for sale all the time
>>
File: ATF dot 44.jpg (963 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
ATF dot 44.jpg
963 KB, 1500x2000
At the moment Gavin has the best repro unless you want to deal with Steve McColgan and SM Wholesale. At the front is bringing out its sateen dot 44 this fall with a hbt version further down the live. Hooded versions don't exist unless you count parkas. The only things made from them were panzer uniforms, infantry uniforms, and a small number of parkas and fallschirmjaeger smocks.

t. Waffen SS reenactor
>>
>>30613775
None of the repro stuff is any good unless you spend hundreds of dollars.

t. shekel hording farb
>>
>>30614527
[spoiler]thats why you spend hundreds of dollars[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.