[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9mm >only if it's 124gr or above >must be +P >has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 9 vs 45.png (515 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
9 vs 45.png
515 KB, 610x457
9mm

>only if it's 124gr or above
>must be +P
>has to be Hollow point
>new technologies

Come again why the FBI downgraded to 9mm???

pic related
>>
>>30608559
>Come again why the FBI downgraded to 9mm???
Double stack 10mm/.40S&W/.45acp didn't really exist at the time and female agents have little bitch wrists.
>>
adequate penetration, higher capacity, and higher controllability

a better question is why isn't the FBI moving to an even smaller round in FMJ for even higher capacity and better controllability
>>
You need crazy ass ammo in 9mm for it to even compete with plain Ole ball 45 acp
>>
>>30608572
What? Are you retarded? The FBI's switch to 9mm happened like a year ago.
>>
File: women in police and military.webm (3 MB, 362x480) Image search: [Google]
women in police and military.webm
3 MB, 362x480
>>30608583
>adequate penetration, higher capacity, and higher controllability
Wrong. They switched to 9mm due to the increased prevalence of all the lady officers who can't handle recoil.
>>
>>30608559
Too limpwristed for the man's caliber, 10mm stronk.
>>
>>30608617
This at the time when more criminals are wearing plate carrier. Thanks a lot political correctness.
>>
File: bd1.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
bd1.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>30608617
>Two fingers to pull a trigger
>mfw
>>
>>30608559
>current year
>government
>doing anything properly, or with the best equipment

I could never understand why people obsess over Leo/.mil arms, they're all made by the lowest bidder and designed to perform to the lowest common denominator. It's like you guys enjoy buying crap.
>>
>>30608683
>I could never understand why people obsess over Leo/.mil arms
There were a lot of really fucking good and/or really fucking cheap ones in the 20th century.
>k98 Mauser and clones
>Garand
>Nuggets when they were <$150
>SKS when they were <$200
>1911
>Colt police revolvers
>AR-15
>AK family
>>
>>30608676
>implying .45 will somehow be more effective at penetrating plates

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>>30608683
If that was true the FBI shouldn't have even created the selection criteria they did, as they basically forced multiple manufacturers to make significant design changes just to submit to the selection.
>>
>>30608617
I'm surprised when any 3rd world country has female officers, or police at all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.