[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think of the CZ 527 in 7.62x39? Hear lots of good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: czech boi.png (41 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
czech boi.png
41 KB, 500x333
What does /k/ think of the CZ 527 in 7.62x39? Hear lots of good things about the 550, but I am a broke ass student who does not want to break the bank with 30-06 or .308. I primarily want it for a target rifle and a deer/hog rifle. The only guns I have right now are 10/22 and a pretty little K31. Thoughts?
>>
Get an SKS. Higher capacity in the same round, cheaper, and comes with a bayonet.
>>
>>30606358
Very underated rifle.

They're fun as hell.
>>
>>30606358
Incredibly accurate with surplus ammo, get one, I've been wanting one for ages
>>
I've been wanting this one too.
>>
>>30606389
He wants a target rifle

Get the CZ, OP. I have an SKS, and it's great, but they're even close to being a precision instrument.
>>
>>30606874

Welp. Watching videos and hearing your opinions has persuaded me to buy it. I was going to get an ultra lux 452, but I already got my 10/22. I just wanted to buy something in a decent caliber due to recent shootings. A Russian SKS would be sexy though, but my concerns are the availability of parts and the possibility of a malfunction. Plus I hear sometimes the sights are off sometimes and have to be adjusted, or worst recanted.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>30607166

>recanted
>pic related

Speaking of which, does anyone know what i should expect to spend to have this done by a gunsmith? Ive asked several times but never got an answer, just want to make sure i dont get jewed.
>>
>>30606358
Great rifle. Fires any round pretty accurately and the bolt action is very smooth. I'd highly recommend it.
>>
>>30607182

Don't really know. I seldom ever visit gunsmiths because I only have new guns or guns that have been taken care of. I did buy an old Springfield 1903 for $300 and got an estimate for a re-crowning and head-spacing, both were like $200 or something. Re-crowning alone was like $70 I think. Can't really remember.

Go to the QTDDTOT and ask. Sometimes there are threads on gunsmithing. I say just ask around and get some estimates from local smiths.
>>
>>30606358
It will make a great suppressor host in the future.
>>
I'm thinking of making my next two guns a Draco AK pistol (Romanian 7.62x39 Krinkov) and a CZ 527 so I can share ammo and have guns that don't cost fucking $0.80/round to shoot. Good idea?
>>
>bolt action
>for hog
I wouldn't do that.
If you miss or the hog sees you first, you better hope there's a tree you can climb up.
At least get a good stronk pistol OP.
>>
>>30606358
There's also the alternative of the Zastava M85, in 7.62x39. From what I've read it's not quite as good, but significantly cheaper, slightly longer barrel and a less refined action. Where I live in Australia, the CZ527 carbine is ~$1300 and the Zastava is $800. It's certainly tempting, but it's hard to beat that sexy CZ
>>
>>30610204
Jesus fuck you could get a riced out Vepr for $1300 plus a scope in the US.
>>
>>30606358
I want one.
I have the .223 version and Love it
>>
>>30606358
Good rifle, CZ's rifles make their pistols look like shit.

Also, it was made to shoot steel cased ammo, so feed it the cheap shit and it'll shoot true for you. Only wish I could get one with a Mannlicher stock, then it'd be pure sex..
>>
>>30611973
Sadly the 527FS is 223 only.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.