[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances of UK Bros getting some regulations removed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: NRAheader2.png (13 KB, 368x85) Image search: [Google]
NRAheader2.png
13 KB, 368x85
What are the chances of UK Bros getting some regulations removed and I can finally shoot a desert eagle one handed like in a movie?
>>
>>30603900

Never happen. As far as Britain is concerned the gun argument is settled. If anything they'll make it hate speech to talk about relaxing gun regulations.
>>
File: 1466744663481.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1466744663481.gif
2 MB, 360x240
Get rid of those dress wearing idiots and you may
>>
File: 1468392166420[2].jpg (113 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1468392166420[2].jpg
113 KB, 1200x1200
>>
>>30603900
It would take a severe and dramatic change of public perception. Almost a 180 really.
>>
>>30603900
slim to never.

just come visit and find a /k/unt to shoot with. I always treat my noguns brothers from other countries that havnt tasted freedom to a good shootin
>>
>>30603970
Might move to Texas so I can open carry my handgun to scare away muggers while feeling empowered honestly lad
>>
>>30603983
srs tho i have more brit guns than a british person who'd want them. Sucks us colonials get to have all the fun. Id take my chimpouts over refugees anyday
>>
>>30603970
I've always dreamed of starting something like the Big Brother program, but instead of little kids from trashy families, it's people from no-guns households and countries.
Imagine the joy on that poor Jap/Brit/Aussie/Californian's face as he gets to shoot an actual semi-auto rifle innawoods.
>>
>>30604046
College yo. I did that all throughout college. I was tight with a lot of internationally students and Id take em shooting all the time. taught them all proper safety and etiquette, even the fucking obnoxious spoiled rich Chinese ones had a blast and did everything right. Got me laid twice too.
>>
>>30603970
I did Battlefield Vegas on my first ever trip to the states. I left wondering how African children fire AK47s one handed and if my boner was showing through my shorts.
>>
>>30606682
Look at you, rocking your first freedom boner. Good for you.
>>
>>30603900
Zero.

The US is going to lose a bunch of gun rights soon too so it doesn't matter. Misery loves company.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.