[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maryland cuck here what is a decent riffle or pistol that someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: maryland-flag.gif (45 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
maryland-flag.gif
45 KB, 390x265
Maryland cuck here what is a decent riffle or pistol that someone from this communist hellhole can get legally?
Any Marylanders want to show their loadout?
>>
No pics but

>Mossberg 590A1
>Nugget
>Ruger .22
>Ruger American

Thats about it
>>
>>30602041
All of my guns are pre-2013. As far as rifles go, you can get an AR-15, it just has to be an HBR, which isn't necessarily a bad way to go. There are a few other semi-autos that are still legal. If you throw some ideas at me, I can tell you yes or no. As far as handguns, bend over and lube up. Yo have to go through the whole process of getting a permit. That is, unless you go out of state and get one through a private transfer.
>>
>>30602041
Just take a trip across state lines and buy an ar 15. It's only illegal to buy or sell an ar 15, not to own one and bring it here.Google it if you don't believe me
>>
>>30602158
That is 100% not true.
>>
>>30602041
You could get a SCAR.
>>
>>30602158
>>30602225
Even if it was legal to own one, if you buy from a dealer, you have to obey the state laws of where ever the buyer is a resident with long guns.
>>
>>30602238
>>30602225
nvm it looks like you can only do that with 30 round magazines, not the gun. You should just move out of the people's republic of maryland as soon as possible OP, that's what I'm doing.
>>
>30602041

Look up PTR 32 senpai. I bought one with the same effort as a a regular 4473. You can also get things like FN 49's, Garands, SKSen, whatever rimfires, etc, if you want semi auto. I also bought a K31 and some other stuff I forget as well.
>>
>>30602041
>>30602429

Can also do stripped AR lowers but you have to build it into an approved configuration. Everything other than 5.56 seems good to go.
>>
File: image.jpg (557 KB, 1624x1432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
557 KB, 1624x1432
Buy an HBAR or AR pistol. Buy your mags in the closest free state.

Pic related is my post 2013 purchased pistol.
>>
>>30602429
Where'd you get the PTR-32?
>>
>>30602496

Ordered it from Atlantic Firearms. I had to shop around for FFLs that would accept the transfer because some of them were a little spooked on its resemblance to the PTR 91. I found a place up past Hagerstown that would do it although I forget the name. Oh, and VZ 58's are legal as well.
>>
>>30602547
Atlantic has unfortunately been out of stock for a long time, at least according to their website.
>>
>>30602041
A Nugget.

I mean really, where CAN'T you own a Nugget?
>>
>>30602041
sks
>>
>>30602041
>Maryland gun owner
Iktf
I personally have a ruger 9mm
And a 308 rifle that I forget the specifics on.

It's not that bad, but it's bad.
>>
>>30602041

Still a lot of good options

>sks
>mini 14
>ar 15 in hbar configuration
>c308
>x54r Vepr
>vz58 (really amazing rifle, dont think of it as the aks retarded brother)

Without a handgun permit, you can also legally buy c&r handguns thru a ffl. Top picks for cost, quality, and availability
>polish p64
>tokarev
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.