[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /k/, How do we stop gun violence? Is it increased regulations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10
File: Gun Safety.jpg (7 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
Gun Safety.jpg
7 KB, 290x174
Dear /k/,

How do we stop gun violence?
Is it increased regulations on who can actually own a gun? No, places like Chicago have provided a good source otherwise.

I propose that the US enacts a bill to require firearm safety for each and every person in order to carry a firearm. I grew up in an area where passing the firearm safety test was nearly a requirement for graduating from middle school and gun violence was (and still is) practically unheard of.

Why?

Once you learn to respect the gun, you learn to use it as a tool that could dismember you; you treat it with respect. You don't go around pointing it towards things that shouldn't be shot and you sure as hell don't have your finger on the trigger.

Instill respect towards the firearm at an early age and you'll reduce (at a minimum) accidental shootings.
>>
>How do we stop gun violence?
Obviously with more gun violence.
>>
>>30601548
Twiddle our thumbs and do nothing, considering violent crime per capita has been falling since the peak in the early 90's.

Also stop jailing so many niggers for nonviolent crimes, tbqhwyf
>>
>>30601548
How do we stop gun violence? Eliminate the violent people. Once we purge ourselves of the problem, THEN educate everyone else. Otherwise you're just wasting time.
>>
End the drug war, removing the perverse incentives for conceiving more kids than you can properly care for, teach actual real sex ed in schools, and maybe provide more free (subsidized) birth control so long as it actually gets used and is properly distributed.
>>
how about we start by stopping DA's from plea bargaining away gun charges
>>
repeal the nfa and get rid of gun free zones
>>
>giving another inch
Nope.

What could be useful is if the NRA spent their lobbying money funding college shooting clubs in the most liberal of areas. Distance it from the NRA to avoid initial stigma. Start out with .22's and 20ga's. Lots of advertisement, make it fun and not press any ideology. Have ONE guy at each event with a suppressed AR at the last lane, minding his own business being very nonchalant about it, just teasing them with what they could have. Everyone will whisper to each other in jealousy while still enjoying a good time.
>>
>>30601613
Project Exile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Exile

Cart away those who commit crimes by ACTUALLY ENFORCING THE LAW on gun violence. Who'd have thunk it would reduce crime?

America just needs to enforce the laws already on the books, but hot shot prosecutors take less time for these offenses to get more throughput on cases to slam them out as fast as possible before they leave for private practice or some other cushier job. If we actually enforce the law and use the statutes as written we can get 5 years due to Federal laws against gun violence.
>>
>>30601548
>require mandatory gun training

No, fuck no. Stop trying to negotiate and surrender to fucking liberals by "compromising" with them. Gun violence is overwhelmingly committed by gun members with illegally obtained weapons, your solution does exactly nothing to eliminate this issue.

Public schools should all have federally sponsored high school shooting teams in which students are taught basic weapon safety and those who want to can then compete.

Educating people is much better than forcing some stupid pseudo gun training licensing in order to own guns.
>>
>>30601872
*gang members, not gun members
>>
>>30601659
this plus allowing constitutional carry either open or concealed

and none of that ammo registration bullshit

gun violence by "bad people" will NEVER end just like the drug war or prostitution

the most we can do is mitigate it and allow people to have the choice to defend themselves.
>>
>>30601548
Ban yellow journalism that sensationalizes violent crime while the statistics show crime is falling?

But no, that would violate the constitution.
>>
>>30601736
Everyone else, look up 'enthymematic reasoning' because this could work.
>>
>>30601872
>Gun violence is overwhelmingly committed by gun members with illegally obtained weapons

Bait is obvious bait because most mass-shootings are committed by people legally owning firearms (even with the correction).

>...in which students are taught basic weapon safety...

How is this any different from my proposal?

>educating people is much better than forcing some stupid pseudo gun training licensing in order to own guns.

What about those who don't want to be on your stupid fucking "shooting team", then? Should this country be reduced to elitism where only those whom were involved in fraternities or sororities should be involved in government?

You are twisting my words into something you want to hear (mandatory gun training in the schools VS only certain "clubs" can own guns).
>>
>>30601643
This, all this.

>>30601736
This. Also the CMP should be overhauled and given free rein to promote marksmanship and shooting sports of all kinds. Every college and high school ought to have a trap/skeet team and a rifle team.

>>30601939
>Constitutional Carry
YES PLEASE. PLEASE, YES. YES.

>>30602004
>Ban yellow journalism
>Violates the Constitution
It is a conundrum. Rights extend to everyone, even obnoxious twats. But hey, "Inciting a Riot" could be a crime, so could "Causing a Panic" and "Disturbing the Peace", couldn't they?
>>
File: 1992to2014GunMurders.png (24 KB, 624x529) Image search: [Google]
1992to2014GunMurders.png
24 KB, 624x529
>>30601601
>>30601613
This desu famalam
>>
>>30601548
Increased funding for police
Stop and frisk nationwide
Racial profiling
Mandatory gun safety class in school

There, in 10 years gun murder will be down 50%.
>>
>>30602109
>Bait is obvious bait because most mass-shootings are committed by people legally owning firearms (even with the correction).

Except you just diverted. That poster said gun violence, as in all gun violence. You said mass shooting. Mass shootings are a very, very small fraction of overall gun violence in America.
>>
File: trump_deports_reddit.jpg (119 KB, 794x810) Image search: [Google]
trump_deports_reddit.jpg
119 KB, 794x810
>>30602109
>le bait maymay
Uh no. We're talking about overall gun violence you dipshit. This is different from mass shootings, which are so statistically insignificant in how likely you or anyone is to be involved in one that you might as well cower in fear at the prospect of possibly being struck by lightning.

>how is this different from my proposal
You want to require special training to own guns which is at the prospective gun owner's expense. This pricing out poorer gun owners that cannot afford such training. if you want to see what pricing poor people out of their constitutional rights looks like, go buy a gun in California and be amazed at how much extra money you have to unexpectedly fork out.

>what about those who don't want on the shooting team
Did someone force you to be on the football team? No? Same idea.

Are you really this dense?

>only certain clubs can own guns
Literally what. Are you retarded? i am in favor of everyone being able to exercise their constitutional rights. You advocated an idiotic idea in which we price out anyone who cannot afford the cost of training. Yeah, it'll be rad when the liberals legislate the "mandatory training" to be a 6 month course that will cost you tens of thousands of dollars. You should think shit through

Maybe we should require you to take basic logic classes, your analytical reasoning needs some work. And maybe require you also pay for free speech training in order to reduce the amount of stupid shit people like you fling out.

Oh wait, requiring people to get special licensing to exercise their constitutional rights is a fucking ridiculous, bullshit, and patently unconstitutional requirement that is ripe for abuse? Huh, weird.

Seriously, pic related.
>>
I know I'm gonna get shit on for this.

Gun deaths in the US stem from two main sources-older white men committing suicide and young black men committing murder with handguns. Gun violence is declining, while suicide rates have seen a recent uptick.

I believe that gun murders can be cut be restricting the sale of popular types of handgun ammunition (.40, .45, 9mm, .380). My reasoning is that criminals usually own and use cheap handguns chambered for these rounds, and they must magdump in order to kill someone.

I guess with suicide the only options short of complete confiscation are to improve the mental health system or to bring back some sort of manufacturing or mining jobs in order to make people feel useful again. In my opinion, that is the real reason for the increase in suicides.
>>
>>30602205
>what is the Fourth Amendment?
>>
>>30602242
>You said mass shooting
That's correct; I did say that (and you are likely 100% correct with your assumption that mass-shootings are committed almost entirely by whites). I did, however, mean violent crimes in my initial post, which do have a disproportionately high number of white victims for police-related casualties.
>>
>>30602277
Checked

People who advocate for needing licenses to exercise rights are the same sorts of people who supported poll taxes or requiring people to own land to be able to vote. Elitists in every way.
>>

A.) "Gun violence" is a completely meaningless category. The only thing that actually matters is the overall homicide rate. Unless, that is, you want to argue that being beaten to death by a rock is somehow not as bad/evil/ungood as being shot to death.

B.) You sill never completely stop violence, regardless of how many variables you nail down. Humans are 98% chimp. We can and will continue to kill each other on a regular basis. You might as well try to stop the tides.

That being said, ending the War on Drugs would cut the firearm homicide rate in half overnight. The violence associated with rum running gangs vanished almost immediately with the repeal of prohibition.

So, yeah, if you want a quick easy fix to lower some death numbers in the Uniform Crime Report, legalize the sale and possession of recreational drugs. Treat them the same as currently legal drugs like alcohol or nicotine.
>>
>>30602311
Yup, I'm going to shit on you.

Restricting certain calibres? Why? So they'll switch to .22, .357, 10mm, 9x18? What on Earth does that accomplish? Dude, they'll use whatever they can find to murder each other.

If you want to eliminate cheap guns (anti Saturday night special laws), you're just preventing law-abiding poor people from protecting themselves, and they're the ones who need it most.

Suicide? Hey, I don't claim to have the answers to the mysteries of life. But I don't think creating a second class of citizen ("Watch out, that guy is Depressed") who don't have their rights is a good idea. Some doc can label you and bam, you're a ward of the state.

Just riffing here, my .02$, nuthin personnel, kidd
>>
>>30602109
>Bait is obvious bait because most mass-shootings are committed by people legally owning firearms (even with the correction).

I really, really hope this is a troll post.

Contrary to what MSNBC would like you to believe, spree shootings are a fraction of one percent of annual firearm homicides in this country.
>>
>>30602277
See this >>30602323
Also, the terrorist attacks that occurred during 9/11 were technically statistically insignificant when compared with all other flights during that same year (even at 0.01)

>you want to require special training to won guns... at the prospective gun owner's expense.
My statements "instill respect towards the firearm at an early age..." and "I grew up in an area where passing the firearm safety test was a requirement..." implied that the "program" would benefit everyone going through middle school (making everyone who passes middle school eligible to own a firearm)
>>
>>30601548
Kill all niggers, spics, and Muslims. Essentially nobody else uses guns on innocent people.
>>
>>30602437
The funniest part about restricting calibers is that you're actually better off restricting weaker calibers because those are smaller and cheaper. Few commit crimes with .30-06 because its large and the guns that take it are large too.

If .22, 9, etc pistol calibers were outlawed, ammo would be far more expensive to get, and the guns that chamber larger rounds are too large to carry around all day.
>>
>>30602449
see >>30602323
My apologies.
>>
>>30602392
I agree with this post completely.

"Gun violence" is a meaningless phrase, just like "hate crime". Murder is murder, and it's all ready a crime. Is one 1st degree murder more heinous than another 1st degree murder?

I am becoming ever-increasingly suspicious of the idea of criminalizing "things" whatsoever. An action can be a crime; you can steal, rape, assault, slander, etc. But can an inanimate fuckin' object... be a crime? "O! Those molecules... are illegal!"

And I'm a stone-cold sober never-done-drugs-ever goody two shoes.
>>
File: 334.jpg (508 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
334.jpg
508 KB, 1632x1224
>>30602470
>>
>>30602475
>If .22, 9, etc pistol calibers were outlawed, ammo would be far more expensive to get
As if .22LR aren't already hard enough to get.
>>
>>30601548
Upgrade mental health system desu
>>
File: 1430451267546.jpg (131 KB, 480x455) Image search: [Google]
1430451267546.jpg
131 KB, 480x455
>>30601548

Kill everyone.
>>
>>30602392
You make good points, but "gun violence" is an absolutely valid category.

>you want to argue that being beaten to death by a rock...

Let me stop you right there. How many deaths by rocks have you heard about within the past decade or even century?

I'm not advocating for the banning of firearms; what I want is for the American public to be universally trained in gun safety.
>>
>>30602614
Wat.

Wat. No, really. Wat.

Are you seriously, *seriously* suggesting people don't get bludgeoned to death in this day and age?

Dude. You need to take a class on proper gender-neutral, politically-correct, culturally-sensitive speech before you can enjoy your First Amendment rights, dontchaknow.
>>
>>30602614

"Gun violence" as a category of crime is simply a tool for politicians to hide the fact that their laws ultimately accomplish nothing, and you are helping to perpetuate it.

They will point to any minor slip in """""""gun crime""""""" in the wake of gun control as proof that they have made society safer, ignoring the fact that deaths by stabbing/strangulation/beating rose to meet the difference, and just as many people wound up getting snuffed at the end of the day.

Situation A
-80 people get shot dead
-10 people get stabbed dead
-10 people get beaten with sticks dead

Situation B, ten years later
-70 people get shot dead
-15 people get stabbed dead
-15 people get beaten with sticks dead

Politicians will selectively publish the 'shot dead' figure, then rave and pat themselves on the back for saving so many precious chillens. And 99% of the population, including you apparently, are so fucking dense they'll actually buy it.

After all, it's a lower number so that means something something we're safer, right? :^^^)
>>
>>30602437
I think you're overestimating how savvy and motivated the average ghetto thug can be. Just going on what I have experienced, what I have heard from other people, and what I have seen in the news and online, I honestly think they might be stymied if they can't find ammo for their problem solver.

Just to clarify, I am not advocating for blanket handgun ammo restrictions, more like a shall-issue purchasing license. Easy to get if you are a normal person who can present ID.

And yeah, as for suicide, I agree. It would not be right to restrict gun sales to people who have experienced depression. We just need to find some way to reach out to the demographics most strongly affected and give them a reason to be happy again.

I know this is all very pie-in-the-sky.
>>
File: 1452614663889.jpg (78 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1452614663889.jpg
78 KB, 500x666
>>30602713
>Dude. You need to take a class on proper gender-neutral, politically-correct, culturally-sensitive speech before you can enjoy your First Amendment rights, dontchaknow.

>bringing up SJWs for no reason.
>this stale shit again.
>>
>>30602713
>dontchaknow
I'm actually from the part of Minnesota that actually uses this phrase...
>>
>>30601548
There is no we
>>
>>30602746
"Gun violence" as a category of crime is simply a tool for human rights activists use to hide the fact that their laws/protests ultimately accomplish nothing.

Stats get jumbled around in politics more than a margarita in a blender.

Standardized gun and stick safety are key to a healthy society.
>>
File: 1463740667176.jpg (68 KB, 816x845) Image search: [Google]
1463740667176.jpg
68 KB, 816x845
Daily reminder that using gun control to prevent suicides is counterproductive, ironic, and sociopathic.

Gun control requires the coercive force of state violence for it to have teeth. The police, courts, and prisons/jails must be present to do their part to enforce gun control laws for them not to be worthless suggestions. Trying to use gun control to stop suicides pits the violent force of the police (and the rest of the criminal justice system) against the would be suicide victim.

If they don't want me to kill myself, they can try to take my gun. What if I don't want their help and want to keep my gun? They shoot me, possibly kill me, then try me and send me to prison. So, to stop me from killing myself, they are willing to end my life, maim me, or incarcerate me. Every one of these options destroys or ruins my life.

Gun control advocates who try to use suicides to achieve their goals are scum. They conspire and giggle with glee at the thoughts of your deaths while you're alive, then stand on your grave and feign tears once you've actually done it.

Remember this argument next time someone tries to use suicides to argue against gun rights. They want to kill you to stop you from killing yourself.
>>
>>30602840

Are you high?
>>
>>30602893
What part of my post are you referencing?
>>
>>30601548

Build a city out in the boonies and once a year allow 100,000 or so minorities from low income areas and ghettos a chance to compete for $1,000,000. The trick? 100,000 go in, only 100 come out, if even that many can survive.

Lock them in, arm them, and let the morons fight to the death for their drug money.

The ones that live will have enough cash to not resort to crime to take what they want. The rest of the troublemakers will be dead.
>>
>>30602937
Would be even better if it was televised and they all received modified vehicles
>>
>>30602854
>>30601601
>>30601872
>>30602004
>>30602473
>>30602577

Holy fucking shit. I posted the same post about a month ago and /k/ was all for it (training in the schools that is), almost 100%. Now all you fags think it's abhorrent that I even mention it. .

Start thinking for your own goddamned self and stop letting the media influence what you say.
>>
>>30602974
>Holy fucking shit. I posted the same post about a month ago and /k/ was all for it
Archive link or you're lying.
>>
>>30601548
Stop giving free money to single moms. Almost all gun violence is caused by chadspawn, and almost all chadspawn is from single moms propped on on welfare.
>>
>>30602969

Oh of course! It'll be like Twisted Metal.
>>
>>30602991
>stop giving free money to single moms
>75% of black children starve to death
>no more anchor babies
I like this future.
>>
>>30602974
I think it's a good idea anon. If everyone receives training, it would be impossible to single out gun owners
>>
>>30601548
I like it.
Also didn't the boy scouts used to teach how to shoot with a 22lr?
>>
>>30602765
Just the first random example I could think of. My point is, the Bill of Rights is a statement recognizing the existence of certain universal human rights and picking and choosing who gets to partake in their own rights is bonkers.

And careful invoking the great Bob Ross. The man is a Saint.

>>30602777
Me too, homeboy. Though I'm living in the South now.
>>
end the war on drugs

brainwash black people into thinking education and jobs are cool

deport all muslims
>>
>>30602311
Are you retarded? Murderers buy maybe one box of fucking ammo because to a fucking murderer 50 shots more than does the job. People who shoot for sport own shit tons of ammo because it's cheaper in bulk and they'll use it anyways.
>>
File: 1468182640892.jpg (189 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
1468182640892.jpg
189 KB, 1024x765
>>30603054
>recognizing the existence of certain universal human rights

And that's the mistake the founders made, thinking it gave them an excuse to take the kings colonies for themselves because muh natural rights, its the source of all entitlement you hear.

Thomas "I believe in property rights, except when it belongs to the King or Indians, because free shit lol' Jefferson.
>>
>>30602982
I actually tried to search for it but couldn't find anything. I actually DID post something with the same ideas about that time though (wording was likely different though) and it did have a largely positive response. I'm not lying. I'd come out as a troll if I were.
>>
>>30603054
>Me too, homeboy. Though I'm living in the South now.
What general area are you from? I'm from somewhere that people tend to recognize the lakes over the towns. Brainerd/Leech Lake area would probably be the closest that I could come up with the nearest recognizable area.
>>
>>30602311
Huh. I'm actually interested in the demographics of self-inflicted gun violence now. As a weird side fact, once Brittan banned a certain stove (gas fired, I believe) (think Sylvia Plath) because it was associated with suicide, the suicide rate plummeted.
>>
>>30601548
You're problem is you're focusing on GUN violence instead of violence in general.
>>
>>30601548
>How do we stop violent crime
FTFY, anyhow this is my take on it
>Take steps to end or at least limit the drug war (don't care for most illegal drugs, but we've been pumping assloads of money into it with neglible results thus far)
>Mental Health reform, do something about legit crazies (I'm talking about people who suffer a mental illness to the point where there's a repeated history of documented violent confrontations) on the streets
>Tackle poverty in some way shape or form (leave that up to constituents, but areas that are poor as shit tend to have more crime. I'm no socialist, but at the same time I think something should be done)
>Tackle street gangs (vast majority of firearm violence and most violent crime is gang-related)
>Tackle inner city ghettos and poor areas. Again, not trying to sound like a socialist, but something should realistically be done about this (no, we can't wall off Detroit or ship blacks back to Africa. If you seriously believe shit like that you need your head checked)

Overall though violent crime has been dropping since the '90s so a lot of this may be unnecessary. I do get pissed when I see people bitching about firearm violence instead of trying to reach long term solutions regarding all violent crime.
>>
>>30603781
I agree with the majority of what you're saying.

I just think that a lot of firearm-related violence could be prevented through standardized firearm safety courses (taught in the schools as a part of gym class)
>>
>>30603733
Remember Sylvia Plath and how she died? Well, eventually the government said enough is enough and banned a certain stove. You'd think that suicidal people would just find another way to kill themselves, but they didn't. The suicide rate plummeted because the readily accessible means to kill themselves went away.
>>
People are the problem. Ban people.
>>
>>30603993
Ban ropes.
Ban cliffs.
Ban bridges.
Ban cops.
>>
>>30603964
What percentage of the wounds and deaths are caused by accidents? That's the only thing you'll be affecting with your multi billion dollar program.
>>
>>30601548
the same way you stop any other violence

some stern fucking parenting
>>
>>30601548
What the fuck is with all the "I support the 2A BUT..." threads lately? Are we being visited by Soros Shills?

The "everyone should be forced to take a class" meme has Ben really popular the last few days.

Kill yourself op, just don't use a gun so other antis can't say 33,001 people next year in their bullshit statistics.
>>
>>30602323
>(and you are likely 100% correct with your assumption that mass-shootings are committed almost entirely by whites).

Holy shit, the Soros shills are real. Are you going to spout off about that one bill passed decades ago in CA designed to stop black panthers from open carrying to """"prove"""" how racist the NRA is to?
>>
>>30602974
/k/ is one person meme.
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>30601548
>No, fuck no. Stop trying to negotiate and surrender to fucking liberals by "compromising" with them. Gun violence is overwhelmingly committed by gun members with illegally obtained weapons, your solution does exactly nothing to eliminate this issue.
>Public schools should all have federally sponsored high school shooting teams in which students are taught basic weapon safety and those who want to can then compete.
>Educating people is much better than forcing some stupid pseudo gun training licensing in order to own guns.
Great idea, lets educate people not to kill other people while we're at it, I'm sure that will stop a lot of violence committed with or without guns.
>>
>>30601643
Bingo. Treat the cause, not the symptom.
>>
>>30601548
I feel like the most honest answer is that no one fucking knows how to reduce/prevent firearms violence. It's been proven that banning certain stuff hasn't done diddly for it (90s Clinton ban), that outright banning firearms or making them difficult to acquire doesn't do diddly (Chicago, Baltimore, etc), and that even taking them away doesn't shield us from border influx (Fast and Furious, notably).

So, honestly, my personal suggestion is to enforce the paws we've got - they're reasonable and sensible as-is. NFA shit is banned (why? No crimes committed with full autos). Destructive Devices are limited (again, for what purpose), and we require background checks at FFL's and gun shows. Requiring background checks at personal sales would be borderline tyrannical.

But I'm no politician or lawman. I live in Baltimore and I can safely say, however, that assault weapon bans do not work in the least.
>>
File: eddie.jpg (22 KB, 300x248) Image search: [Google]
eddie.jpg
22 KB, 300x248
>>30601548
>let's do what the liberals fought tooth and nail to stop the CMP and NRA from doing
it's like you're an underage faggot who doesn't remember STOP DON'T TOUCH LEAVE THE AREA TELL AN ADULT or something.

gun safety and marksmanship used to be taught in every public middle and high school, then the regressive left decided that JROTC marksmanship teams were evil and scary and left kids without a real father to learn about firearms from rap and videogames.
>>
>>30605095
Eddie the Eagle was a fucking boss.

That being said, why make them fear what they can respect?
>>
>>30601736
Not sure about this. My school recently opened up its own shooting range on the edge of campus. State-of-the-art facility, made for both firearms and archery. Very nice place staffed with students who know their shit. You can rent guns and buy ammo, but the biggest downside is that you have to go through a background check and take a written and practical test to be allowed to enter. Only one time, though, so that's nice.
My college is in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, but has a sizable liberal arts and social sciences program, so liberals threw a fucking hissy-fit when they heard the news. Using the school paper as a medium, they criticized everything about the facility, trying to scare people into thinking that it will draw a shooter to campus (somehow??). Luckily, the place was built and opened on-time, and has operated flawlessly and without incident since.
>>
>>30603106
Ah, a troll. Kudos, ya got me, I actually fed you.

>>30603149
I'm from the Duluth hinterland
>>
Question for americanons:
A cop pulls over a driver. While they are talking, the driver makes a threatening gesture and pulls a gun. The cop shoots him dead. It turns out to be an airsoft gun, but it was clearly modified to look as real as possible. Would the cop face any charges?
>>
>>30605701
No, as well he shouldn't. That exact scenario has happened several times, most recent was quite recent. The guy who pulled the gun apologized for it beforehand as it was clearly suicide by cop.
>>
>>30601548
Niggers aren't going to give a fuck about your bullshit. Firearms are nothing more but a tool, just like a knife or a crowbar.

The only way to reduce violence, and I mean reduce as it is impossible to stop it, is to arrest all the niggers and spics in gangs, or involved in any other kind of crime, and send them back to Liberia and Mexico.
The crime rates will plummet.

Everything else is irrelevant, this is the only answer.
>>
File: fotel cygaro smutne zabo.jpg (10 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
fotel cygaro smutne zabo.jpg
10 KB, 229x220
In a way it was fixed in civilised countries where now gun violence is not a thing.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.