[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tula/Wolf/Bown Bear/Golden Tiger...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Would you/do you run this ammo in YOUR AR? Or is it truly shit tier?

Getting ready to purchase a decent amount of 5.56/,223 - will shell out the extra cash, but why do it if you don't have to?

Downsides of running this stuff in your AR?

I shoot the shit out of it in my AKs, but wasn't sure about reliability in a weapon with tighter tolerances.
>>
>>30601203
Golden tiger is good shit, but in general, yes, steel is shit
>>
>>30601203
>tighter tolerances.

Please die
>>
>>30601203
i shoot whatever i have and sometimes mix magazines with 20 or more different manufacturers and reloads

i didn't buy a hybrid car that i intend to give my children when i die. i bought a rifle
>>
>>30601203
>Downsides of running this stuff in your AR?
my shitty local ranges dont allow steel cases

but then again the fuckers dont let you keep the brass you bought and brought your goddamed self

fuckers
>>
>>30602113
I blame the jews
>>
>>30601203
>tighter tolerances
herewegoagain.avi

a quality AR can handle steel just fine
>>
Pros:
Cheaper

Downsides:
We all know you're autistic as fuck now.
>>
I've seen three different rifles choke on Tula ammo on five occasions. One was a squib load, and the other four were failures to extract (two of those had cracked necks).

I have had no issues with Wolf, Brown Bear, Golden Bear, Golden Tiger, or any ammo manufactured at Barnaul.
>>
>>30602046
>>30602218
Eat a bag of fuck, haha. My AKs are definitely looser than my ARs, so kindly eat a bag of dicks as well. : )

If your AR has the same tolerances as your AK, ya dun goofed. Not my fault you have a shit-tier AR. : )
>>
>>30602357
Engineering tolerance is the permissible limit or limits of variation in: a physical dimension, a measured value or physical property of a material manufactured object, system, or service, other measured values (such as temperature, humidity, etc.).

You don't even know what a tolerance is, dipshit. literally kill yourself.
>>
>>30602381
Thank you, Captain Obvious.

I appreciate the copy and paste, but you're still gigantic faggot. Kindly get the fuck out. Thanks.
>>
File: shiggy.png (119 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.png
119 KB, 300x300
>>30602357
>a bag of fuck
>>
>>30602357
you don't know what tolerances are

Fit is not the same as tolerance
Loose tolerance would indicate that one aks parts won't fit on another
Loose fit indicates rattliness, which is what makes the AK work well

And you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>30602434
>30602434
>IMPLYING YOUR AK HAS 'LOOSE TOLERANCE' CHAMBER AND LOCKING LEGS

EL OH LEL NICE CENTURY BRO XDDDD
>>
>>30602113

So if you show up with a brasscatcher on your rifle, what, are they going to tell you to leave?
>>
>>30601203
I've ran a few boxes of each through my AR and it's never malfunctioned as of yet. Of course, mine's pretty much all milspec - various commercial parts especially bolts may get worse results even if they're higher-end stuff.
>>
File: wolf-gold-223-fmj-ammo_1.png (592 KB, 1000x533) Image search: [Google]
wolf-gold-223-fmj-ammo_1.png
592 KB, 1000x533
>>30601203

http://ammunitionstore.com/products/223-5-56x45-ammo-55gr-fmj-wolf-gold-brass-case-boxer-primed-1000-round-case.html
>>
File: babe.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
babe.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
All of it
>>
>>30601203
theres nothing wrong with it for plinking. the projectiles are cheap and will eat your barrel marginally faster, but you can replace it easily with the money you saved.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.