[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHTF bunker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: 18pzmmqmz4ck0jpg.jpg (63 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
18pzmmqmz4ck0jpg.jpg
63 KB, 800x536
What would an ideal SHTF bunker have?
Stuff like:
>air filtration
>hydroponics farming
>blast proof entrance
>water filtration
>adequate storage

I'm not just talking basement sized bunkers either, I'm thinking of huge, 1000 man bunkers.
>>
>>30600301
a water chip
>>
File: bunker_busters.gif (17 KB, 416x275) Image search: [Google]
bunker_busters.gif
17 KB, 416x275
hookers
blow
nothing else matters really
>>
>>30600338
You're not expecting the bunker to be a direct target, just survive if a nationwide/worldwide SHTF situation occurs.
>>
File: cara drugs.jpg (91 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
cara drugs.jpg
91 KB, 1200x800
>>30600442
still need hookers and blow
>>
Ask Bunkerbro, he has a goat bucker.
>>
A G.E.C.K. (hehehehe)

An indefiniate Source of Water and Air with appropriate purification.

Sanitation, both septic and domestic. Perhaps a contained incinerator or compost tank. Some way to eliminate waste without tipping off my location.

Also, a source of food. Perhaps I can use the product from the incinerator/compost to grow my own food. Utilizing full spectrum LED's, the planst will absorb most of what they need, as well as acting as a S.A.D light.

The entry tunnel will have video surveillance as well as a gas release to knock out any intruders.

A back door incase none of that is enough.

A self destruct remote if it comes to the worst, whether I'm in there or not.
>>
obviously best 3D waifu
>>
>>30600764
body for operating?
>>
>>30600301

In no particular order:

Air filtration system

Water reclamation system in addition to water filtration and a well, or some form of water collection system that you can use to collect rainwater (after nuclear fallout, etc has cleared)

Hydroponics farm(s) that can produce more food than you need in the event that one day emerging from the bunker for trade becomes a viable option

Blast proof entrance and equally secure emergency exit, with fueled and loaded escape vehicle(s) ready to go

Storage filled with properly stored grain, bleach for treating water, necessary medicines, anti-biotics, vitamins, toilet paper, soap, weapons, ammo, replacement parts for key equipment such as air and water filters, generators, vehicles, weapons, extra clothing, etc

Gym equipment so that you can stay fit while you hide

Entertainment so that you and everyone else doesn't get stir crazy and go apeshit. Board games, cards, pool table, etc

Laundry facilities so that you aren't all disgusting and disease ridden

Composting toilets so you can reuse your waste, incinerator to deal with trash

Emergency generators and fuel supply

Means of producing alcohol, useful for sanitation, medicinal and entertainment purposes, for trade, etc
>>
File: dem thighs.jpg (28 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
dem thighs.jpg
28 KB, 396x594
>>30600850

well there would be really only one kind of "operating" if you catch my drift.
>>
>>30600301
http://www.silohome.com/

I think these would be perfect.
>>
File: Mary-Winstead.jpg (319 KB, 2048x1295) Image search: [Google]
Mary-Winstead.jpg
319 KB, 2048x1295
>>30600900
be sure she takes her glass eye out first
don't want it flying out during the throws of passion
>>
>>30600328
Underrated post.
>>
>>30600338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybSzoLCCX-Y
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.