[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to the army, need some suggestion (Gear thread)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160713_032943.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_032943.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
So I'm going to the army soon and I was wondering if I am missing something.
What sort of gear should I add, remove, or change?
Also, general gear thread.
>>
>>30600024
>So I'm going to the army soon
You will be given everything.
Don't take anything.
>>
>>30600024
>wiley x glasses
>coyote gloves
It's like you want to get blown up by your ACME brand rocket.
>>
>>30600048
Not we're i'm going lads.
The only thing we get is our uniform, weapon, vest, and boots.
>>
>>30600134
Where*
sorry just woke up.
>>
>>30600134
>I'm going to the army soon

Did you already go through basic or what?
>>
>>30600331
Being drafted, IDF.
>>
>>30600392
They make you buy your own kit? i find that hard to believe.
>>
zip lock bags. A sharpie. Good black subdued running shoes. Cough drops. Try to sneak a airplane pillow. DS frogvoice might let you keep a good rifle cleaning kit. That's it.
>>
>>30600401
Well considering who lives in Israel its not that hard to believe
>>
>>30600401
>buy your own kit
>IDF
No surprise there m8
>>
>>30600449
Haha Yea I guess some things are true.
>>
>>30600401
Joos are going to joo anon. The memes are not memes just because someone woke up and felt like starting to say that.

>Inb4 jidf arrives in full force.>>30600413
>>
>>30600506
Then again, if I'm not mistaken, almost all countries that draft usually give piss poor gear to soldiers.
So I guess there's some correlation there.
>>
>>30600568
Yeah but not all of those countries still get a shitton of American sweet money.
>>
>>30600024
Don't ask /k/ for advice on how to spend your money.
Go to training learn a thing or two buy what you need.

if you're bong
http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/The_Basics
and go on their forums and ask them questions.
>>
>>30600661
if you're IDF get the issued kit if you have to pay for it so be it.
>>
>>30600685
>if you're IDF get the issued kit if you have to pay for it so be it.
>IDF get the issued kit if you have to pay
>IDF issued kit
Haha anon, you made my day

Also I would like to clear up, we get bags from the army when in the field, but we still need to have bags for getting into, and out of bases, and for generally everything.
>>
>>30600613
Oooyy vey and you expect them to just go spending it all willy nilly, now? Shekels must be saved, Shimshon!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.