[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
babbys first gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: glock 19.png (1 MB, 1000x598) Image search: [Google]
glock 19.png
1 MB, 1000x598
Got my first gun today, a glock 19. It came with 3 mags and cost me about $580 tax included. How did i do?
>>
>>30598002
>How did i do?

It better of had some fucking brand spaking new Trijicon HD's or some other shit because god fucking damn did you get assraped like a motherfucker with no lube.

A Glock 19 for what they go for new ($500) is pretty steep for what you're getting but $580? woooooooooohooo fuckboy, next time do your homework.

tl;dr you got played like a fucking piano
>>
>>30598030

ok yeah that sucks.

It's a generation 4 btw they're good right?
>>
>>30598058
The Gen 4 is a bit different, they go ~$550 new.

>It's a generation 4 btw they're good right?

Not as good as Gen 3.
>>
>>30598074

What's the difference? I heared 3 or 4 are both good. I know the mag release is different and the backstraps but apparently they shoot the same.
>>
File: IMG_0217.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0217.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Don't listen to the above posts OP, that guy/they're fucking retarded. $580 for a Gen4 isn't the greatest price, I hope that was your out the door price, all said and done.

Anyways, great choice. Good jack of all trades handgun, just big enough to compete with a full size, just small enough to conceal.
>>
File: 1433347661896.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1433347661896.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>>30598117
>OP, that guy/they're fucking retarded. $580 for a Gen4 isn't the greatest price, I hope that was your out the door price, all said and done.

What a completely useless and blank post. It's as if you did the same thing. Oh, you did!

At the end of the day, OP still overpaid for a Gen 4. Nobody is badmouthing the Glock 19 in particular so go away with your post purchase justification bullshit. OP isn't asking to be mollycoddled, he was asking if he did good or not.

>hurp durp
>duh hipoint 9 is a gud gun
>don't let nobuddy tell u it's shiet
>u pull duh trigger nd it goes beng
>hurp durp that's all it matters...
>>
>>30598186

I saw they were going for like $540 online without tax. mine had $540 on the tag. 40 bux tax. I guess theyre like $500 online too though. Oh well
>>
Anyways is the slide on my glock stainless steel or should I refrain from touching it because of rust?
>>
>>30598978
it's fine. just don't sweat on it too much and/or clean it every few months if you carry it.
>>
>>30598101
dual recoil spring.
and dont worry about overpaying OP, $40 extra at a LGS isnt shit
>>
>>30598978
>or should I refrain from touching it because of rust?

The Gen 4's finish isn't as good as the Gen 3's but it's nowhere as bad. Feel free to touch it as much as you want.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.