[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now i understand i would probably get in some trouble if i w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 030916_1235_Militaryequ44.jpg (64 KB, 669x431) Image search: [Google]
030916_1235_Militaryequ44.jpg
64 KB, 669x431
now i understand i would probably get in some trouble if i were to drive one of these down the road. but if i were in hiking distance of a vehicle dump like this there is no way i wouldn't lug a toolbox and an acetylene torch and get one of these running again.

http://rusue.com/military-equipment-shouldnt-die-this-way/

are there weapon dumps like this in the russian woods somewhere too?
>>
>>30597656
If it's tagged, runs, and the lights work why would you get in trouble?
>>
Would probably be considered theft if you didn't go through the proper channels, but then there's also a good chance nobody would ever notice it was looted anyway.

Wouldn't be the first time somebody has done that to old Soviet military equipment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8kGJphIPFc
>>
File: 030916_1235_Militaryequ28.jpg (62 KB, 669x434) Image search: [Google]
030916_1235_Militaryequ28.jpg
62 KB, 669x434
>>30597670
well i have had some luck with um "creative" plates in the us, if this type of gear is abandoned then they probably aren't that great at verifying tags
>>
>>30597656

I wish I could find an armored h1 I'm the woods. Would drive that bastard home in a second.
>>
File: storagerussia44523.jpg (233 KB, 600x766) Image search: [Google]
storagerussia44523.jpg
233 KB, 600x766
sadly they seem to lightly guard the explosives
>>
>>30597724
Thats sweet...I would love get get something like this going again
>>
>>30598264
Why are ruskies so fucking careless with this type of shit? Fucking retards risking them getting into the wrong hands
>>
>>30599274
If the state doesn't demand it, it doesn't matter
>>
File: Crow.jpg (82 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Crow.jpg
82 KB, 500x750
>>30599274
The ruskies are 'the wrong hands'
>>
>>30597656
Find the most rust free one and strip the others for parts. Get the thing running and get out of there with a newly acquired antique Russian military vehicle.
>>
>>30599345
Nah ruskies are fine actually, you must have grown during the cold war to really think otherwise.
>>
>>30599486
Actually kill yourself.
>>
>>30598264
>sadly
>not "oh boy, an opportunity with a slight risk of death"

Kek
>>
>>30597828
Is that radar?
>>
File: russian-ammo-depot.jpg (244 KB, 700x481) Image search: [Google]
russian-ammo-depot.jpg
244 KB, 700x481
>>30599664
my sadness stemmed from the fact that they were guarded, i don't want to have to deal with anyone as i climb over piles of degraded ordinance

>>30599799
i think so
>this radar system has become obsolete—one reason for this, a veteran American soldier told me, was that the radar emitted an enormous amount of radiation, eventually killing the operators. "We couldn’t find anyone left who’s actually used one," he told me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.