[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
moving to US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Murica_3.png (2 MB, 1224x792) Image search: [Google]
Murica_3.png
2 MB, 1224x792
Hey /k/, I was wondering. After massive SJW uprising here on the old continent, I was thinking about moving to states. Which state do you think is best when speaking of owning guns and shooting niggers/sandniggers/LGBT (in selfdefence.. or so)?
I'm mid-aged white male with master degree in electroengineering.
> pic semirelated - I'm hoping to get that nuclear aligator in US
>>
>electroengineering

Actually...do you want a job referral? I have no idea if you need to be a U.S. citizen to work there first, but it's here in my state, Texas and pays about 90-100K a year (In Texas USD, which is worth more than you think since cost of living is pretty low here.)

Just a thought. With that degree you can get a fuckload of great jobs here in Texas pretty easily.

My other state recommendation is Arizona or New Mexico.
>>
File: 1459787604996.gif (2 MB, 200x128) Image search: [Google]
1459787604996.gif
2 MB, 200x128
>>30594998
>that pic

Slick Willy is a serial rapist and child molester who hates guns. He hates freedom and hates America. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>30594998
Texas or Oklahoma. They both have their ups and downs. More industry at the cost of mexicans in TX though (I'm an okahoman)
>>
>>30595017
Job is secondary, just something to keep a decent house. More important for me is living within people using common sense and reasonable laws where owning and using weapons (for fun, selfdefence etc.) is granted and undeniable. Nothing like pussylaws in France or Holand
>>
>>30595055
Can I shoot them if I see them on my lawn without having to fear police officers tearing my balls off?
>>
File: Fuck u england america.jpg (166 KB, 1103x674) Image search: [Google]
Fuck u england america.jpg
166 KB, 1103x674
>>30595017
Just find a job for this guy so he can get a taste of freedom
>>
File: 1468258134514.jpg (486 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1468258134514.jpg
486 KB, 1680x1050
Everyone always gets a boner for TX for some reason idk why. I was stationed there for years and fucking hated it.

Tennessee is pretty sweet, and the gun laws are pretty brotier
>>
>>30594998
Missouri, Florida, Vermont and some of the best.
>>
>>30594998
Kentucky or Tennessee.

Might also try Arizona or Georgia.
>>
>>30595062
You'll almost be guaranteed to need a job lined up first to actually get to move here and own funs.

>>30595116
He seems like a faggot though. We're dealing with enough faggots here in Texas right now.
>>
>>30594998
>shooting fags in self defense
is this even a thing
>>
>>30595581
in some counties
>>
>>30595169
Maybe cause Texas represents everything american - bigger guns, bigger engines, bigger hamburgers, bigger farms, bigger racism, bigger bruises on your wife's cheek... Who wouldn't like a ++size burger in 5,2 liter V8 truck, attending some KKK session with .50 cals and than fuck and beat up your sister/wife?
>>
>>30595270
>>30595282
Sounds good! Definitely going to look up something more
>>
Come to Kentucky, it's nice here. And you get to experience basically every kind of weather.
>>
>>30595303
But I don't want any of theese super responsible A+++ jobs with sky high sallaries and 15h shifts. I'm actualy trying to escape from all those overcivilized ratholes in Europe Something decent would do.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.