[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /k/ always this anxious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: worried.jpg (165 KB, 481x480) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
165 KB, 481x480
Shit's been going down lately. I know that.

But shit's always going down. Right?

I wanna be smart with my finances and make good purchases, but some /k/ommandos have me somewhat concerned.

I'm a bit of a newfag, is /k/ always this on edge?
>>
>>30586377
/k/ isn't even on edge. It's actually strange.
>>
ak prices been going up
ar-15 prices been dropping like a stone

if you're looking to get an AR, nothing's going to happen between now and January, bro. Take your time, sell some plasma, and get yourself a gun in 2 months.
>>
File: 1463159244436.jpg (185 KB, 750x984) Image search: [Google]
1463159244436.jpg
185 KB, 750x984
the anxiety goes away with preparation.

/k/ can be a jump off point for the information needed to get in shape, get firearms, get confident with your firearms, and get an ammo fort.

while you're doing this stuff the anxiety dwindles, and by the time you've accomplished all that you'll be too busy to be that anxious, and the way you look at the world will have changed.

it's a long game
>>
>>30586377
People like you are the people worrying you.

I don't mean that as an insult (not outright anyway). I'm simply saying when mass shootings and gun shit is blasted in the media, we get an increase of people like you, and our local autists go into full pretend operator fantasies.

Some people say /pol/ is always right (I dunno pol is retarded to me. But our saying should be /k/ is always wrong.
>>
>>30586396
Some folks are
>>30586398
>>30586413
Sounds like I need calm the fuck down.
>>30586429
I see. No offense taken.
>>
>>30586429
/k/ is always prepared for the worst so that an already pretty fucked reality feels alright compared to what we were ready for. It is a coping mechanism. Assume the world will go up in ashes, but when it is just our high capacity clipazines taken we can all say "well, it could have been worse."
>>
>>30586468
>/k/ is always prepared for the worst

It's more than that, /k/ kind of hopes for the worst a little bit. It's part of the prepper mentality - I bought all this shit, I sure hope the world ends soon so I'll feel justified about my otherwise bizarre spending habits. Yep, it's definitely gonna end soon. Shit I gotta buy more guns and dried food.
>>
>>30586377
I'm just a totally paranoid fuck. It's just who I am. I just happen to surround myself with like-minded folks. Plenty of us are like this, but it never means we are right(we have our moments), but we are prepared.
>>
>>30586498
That too. Sure I'd die in two weeks or less if what I wanted to happen would happen. But it would justify what I have done and prepared for. Why it is a fan theory that the Vault-tec CEO stole a nuke and kicked off the great war to justify his life's work.
>>
/pol/ seems a lot more convinced a happening is imminent than /k/. To be fair, it's an election year and there's a bit of an uptick in civil unrest, both of those things start ringing alarm bells in the head of the average /pol/ack.

/k/ are preppers, /pol/ are conspiracy theorists. They're both guilty of some degree of paranoia, but /k/ are more reasonable.
>>
>>30586624
Every board has its own little reality. Think of it like a role-playing game's setting.

/sp/ lives in a dimension where no one is actually a fan of teams like Manchester United or the New York Yankees, for example.

/pol/ and /k/ both exist in a reality where society will imminently collapse and they look forward to it.

In /pol/'s case, it will give them an outlet for their overtly racist genocide fantasies.

In /k/'s case, it's less political, but it will still afford the /k/ommando the chance to shoot someone for real.
>>
>>30586711
>The day /k/ stopped /pol/.
>>
>>30586624
/pol/ is always saying there's gonna be a happening broken clock is right twice a day type thing
>>
>>30586711

/b/ thinks penises can be feminine, /tg/ has an elf rape fantasy, /r9k/ were literally coated in breadcrumbs and fried when they were younger.

Yeah, board stereotypes. They sorta work.
>>
File: cheslea_fc_baseball_cap.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cheslea_fc_baseball_cap.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>30586711
Fucking manchester. Nothing but bandwagon faggots thanks to a few good seasons making them the only recognizable team.
>>
>>30586711
Also the chance to test all those innawoods/SHTF survival methods, in addition to, yes, playing for keeps.
>>
File: 1428108250635.gif (2 MB, 335x249) Image search: [Google]
1428108250635.gif
2 MB, 335x249
>>30586755
>r9k/ were literally coated in breadcrumbs and fried when they were younger.

I've never been there, but even lacking context I kekd.
>>
>>30586755
Raping elves, or being raped by elves?
>>
File: autistic kids at play.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
autistic kids at play.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>30588749
If I know 4chan I'm going to say a little of column A, a little of column B.
>>
>>30588791
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Rape_of_an_Eldar
>>
>>30588814
I didn't need to know that.
>>
>>30588882
And now you do.

It's the magic of the internet.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.